elastomaniac.com

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

Chris Penrose
Donator duck

elastomaniac.com

Post by Chris Penrose »

Does it exist? Because I got back from up North and came home to this e-mail:

http://www32.brinkster.com/chriselma/proposition.txt

It came with a really crappy looking logo attached, and was littered with stupid bold text and the like.
I've never heard of elastomaniac.com, and he said it was the second most popular or something. I checked it out, www.elastomaniac.com and discovered it doesnt even exist. It might be my browser.

Noticing his weak attempt at formal writing and the fact that it was littered with spelling mistakes and bad grammar, I assumed this was probably a trick of somesort.
I didnt reply, as I noticed the, To: zorro_fbk@hotmail.com; o_ashkenazi@hotmail.com; elastomania@bigpond.com; tte01ah@tycho.helsingborg.se; are.saxrud@c2i.net; m0nkeii@hotmail.com; teambones@sunpoint.net; olli@mannisto.com; sampo.besmond@kolumbus.fi; vviittaa@email.cz; dark_truth99@hotmail.com; Chris@pen-rose.fsnet.co.uk; greglibby@shaw.ca; acrossdk@hotmail.com; darmoed@nightmail.ru
Which I think means he didnt directly link to my email address, and if i replied it might have wiped my harddrive or something mad like that.
I know its unlikely, but just in case it is a trick im asking about it.

As i said, I just got back so there might have already been some discussion about this. I couldnt find it though.
Watch the birdy...
KD
Kuski

Post by KD »

And i got this message when clicking on your first link:
HTTP1.1 STATUS 403 Remote Access to this object forbidden This file cannot be directly accessed from a remote site, but must be linked through the Brinkster Member's site.
Thinking is not entertainment but an obligation! - Strugatsky bros
KD
Kuski

Post by KD »

btw elastomaniac.com exists.
Thinking is not entertainment but an obligation! - Strugatsky bros
Chris Penrose
Donator duck

Post by Chris Penrose »

Sorry about this horrible flood then:

I have a proposition for you. Whether you take it or not is up to you.

I am the owner of the elma site elastomaniac.com

Right now my site is the second most popular in the world. Moposite is first.

My site gets nearly 1000 unique visitors a day.

I will put a link to your site (and if you want EVEN a logo) on mine, which will give you a fair amount of hits in return for you putting something on your site to mine.

What you would have to put on your site is a gif (I have attached it to the email) The logo has a clear background so it will fit in to your site well. The logo when clicked, would also have to go to my site, which is what I would do for you.

Obviously the bigger my logo the better but whatever suits your site will do, to a certain extent.

You will obviously be getting A LOT more out of it than I will.

If your interested please email me back.

If your interested, in your reply tell me your sites name, URL and if you have a logo attach it (i need this info cause i most likely will forget your URL and stuff)

To allow me to make a link to your site straight away please have my logo on your site before you email me. Remember, the logo MUST be on your index page or somewhere where it will DEFINATILY be seen.

Thanks for your time!

PS. I will also reluctantly except links to my site. But this means only a link will be available to point to your site.

From the elastomaniac.com Admin
btw elastomaniac.com exists.
I guess it was just my browser then. Sorry for this unneccasary topic. Just taking precautions.
Watch the birdy...
jcl
Donator duck

Post by jcl »

http://elastomanialevels0.tripod.com/framemain.htm

this is elastomaniac.com, check its forum :)
the weed fan club
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

I got that mail to that chirs got
I putted a link to his site on mine, but he never putted a link to my site on his, so I will delete that link again

btw. it is EML that owns the site, don't he have forever ban or something on moposite ?
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

I got one too, from EMLONLINE.COM. I considered putting up a link to it, but he demanded that it should be on the index page, not a links page, so I never got around to do it... Just as well it seems...
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
Slender Belly
Banned

I AM THE ONE THAT SENT THESE EMAILS!

Post by Slender Belly »

I am the one that owns elastomaniac.com.

Chris Penrose said:
I've never heard of elastomaniac.com, and he said it was the second most popular or something. I checked it out, www.elastomaniac.com and discovered it doesnt even exist. It might be my browser.
The reason my site wasnt working was because my hosts were doing upgrades.

jcl said:
http://elastomanialevels0.tripod.com/framemain.htm

this is elastomaniac.com, check its forum
This is my old site. If you want to visit my site go to elastomaniac.com.

Kopaka said:
I got that mail to that chirs got
I putted a link to his site on mine, but he never putted a link to my site on his, so I will delete that link again

btw. it is EML that owns the site, don't he have forever ban or something on moposite ?
The reason I didnt put a link to your site is because you never emailed me telling me that you had put on a link to my site.

And no, EML doesnt own my site. That is the reason I changed it's name to elastomaniac.com because people were getting confused.

zworgy said:
I got one too, from EMLONLINE.COM. I considered putting up a link to it, but he demanded that it should be on the index page, not a links page, so I never got around to do it... Just as well it seems...
I never demanded it be on you index page. I just prefered it. If your still interested you can put a link to my site on your links page and I will do the same. And on your comment, just as well it seems, everything people have been saying IS NOT true. All I wanted to do was increase exposure to my site and provide traffic for other elma pages.

And also I have to object to what Chris Pentose said
Noticing his weak attempt at formal writing and the fact that it was littered with spelling mistakes and bad grammar, I assumed this was probably a trick of somesort.
I didnt reply, as I noticed the, To: zorro_fbk@hotmail.com; o_ashkenazi@hotmail.com; elastomania@bigpond.com; tte01ah@tycho.helsingborg.se; are.saxrud@c2i.net; m0nkeii@hotmail.com; teambones@sunpoint.net; olli@mannisto.com; sampo.besmond@kolumbus.fi; vviittaa@email.cz; dark_truth99@hotmail.com; Chris@pen-rose.fsnet.co.uk; greglibby@shaw.ca; acrossdk@hotmail.com; darmoed@nightmail.ru
Which I think means he didnt directly link to my email address, and if i replied it might have wiped my harddrive or something mad like that.
I know its unlikely, but just in case it is a trick im asking about it.

As i said, I just got back so there might have already been some discussion about this. I couldnt find it though.
Sorry that my attempt to right a formal letter was so weak. I thought it was reasonable and I tried my best. I have checked my email that I sent and there arent a great deal of errors. My email was NOT a trick.

The reason why it was sent to so many people was because I wanted to reach many people about my offer.

So, to anyone that is interested in putting a link to my site on theirs and a link to their site on mine can email me at admin@elastomaniac.com

The link can be ANYWHERE on your site INCLUDING a links page.

If you do this I will promptly put a link on my links page to your site.

My site is truely the second most popular in the world based on visitors a day. This is because I am on the top of the levels list on elastomania.com.

PLEASE consider my link offer and email me if your interested.

From Daniel.
elastomaniac.com | THE LARGEST LEVEL ARCHIVE IN THE WORLD
Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

omfg

Post by Luther »

omg, elastomaniac.com must have the worst interface and design ever.. why even TRY compare it to mopo.. sidan suger ju helt enkelt pung.
Nekit for president
magicman
Kuski

Post by magicman »

ehhh inte lite heller :) go Luthae!

ehm allways moposite.com!
Team: CF || wc4 pos. 6th || tt: under 42 duno || Metallica... ImageImage
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

um, can someone translate that?
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

MopoGirl wrote:um, can someone translate that?
MopoGirl: Luther said "The Site sucks quite simply scrotum" :P

Whereby magicman answered "ehhh not little either"
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

how can this site be the number 2 elma site when noe of us have ever heard of it? i think this is just a lie
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

elastomaniac.com rules comparing to any elma site
in a few weeks moposite can be closed :lol:
[carebox]