eol release

Feature requests and ideas for the new unofficial versions of Elma and general talk related to those.

Moderator: Moporators

Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Re: eol release

Post by Kopaka »

gimp wrote:online play stops working at around 300 fps for me, does anybody else have this problem? was able to go up to 999 fps on belma but not eol.
You mean it disconnects when you get over 300 or you just can't get any higher fps. (not that I have a solution to either)
Hosp wrote:Is it only for me EoL hasn't worked since 1 AM GMT+1?
No. Database server was down. It's working now.
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

Kopaka - i mean that when i set my fps at 300 or more i can longer be connected to eol. not that this really matters much to me but i thought it interesting and wondered why.
God Bless America
jonsykkel
Kuski

Post by jonsykkel »

posyybly a byte left out from the allowed bytes to edit by the antixiit system?? i mean if eolconf tries to save a number larger than 255 to eol.exe it will write 2 bytes instead of 1. in that case it shoud work to just disable fps limiter (so u can get higher than 255)
status:ONLINE - - -  drinking:GOFE - - - iq:85 - - - elasto mania ranking:#1
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

so as some of you might know, i've been exposing my total lack of understanding of eol the last couple of days. so i was wondering (and i think i've made this request before) if all the functionality of eol is listed somewhere? i can't seem to find it on any wiki, lauta post or anywhere else!
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

J-sim wrote:so as some of you might know, i've been exposing my total lack of understanding of eol the last couple of days. so i was wondering (and i think i've made this request before) if all the functionality of eol is listed somewhere? i can't seem to find it on any wiki, lauta post or anywhere else!
You can't have been searching all that hard.

EOL site -> Help -> Wiki -> Playing online

http://zworqy.com/elmawiki/index.php/Playing_Online
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

i didn't really search this time actually. but i did some months ago without luck. but thank you :*
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

i have a problem. when observing and the kuski dies too fast from starting the lev and starts again, my framerate drops to 2-3 fps on this particular kuski. when switch to another kuski with F2, everything's fine. when switch again to the previous kuski, it's there again. it disappears when the kuski dies again and starts again. it's happening to me quite a lot and it's very annoying. anyone else experienced the same?
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

I am experiencing exatly same situation like every time spying FF, it happens quite often even in spying my own levels. I just learned to live with that, but it's hell of a annoying.
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

If you are f1 + entering, the people who had not joined before you started f1 entering don't lag, also happens when people die often. Just esc and enter again, usually works.
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

FinMan wrote:If you are f1 + entering, the people who had not joined before you started f1 entering don't lag, also happens when people die often. Just esc and enter again, usually works.
well, i was spying gimp today in hangman, i see no point in escaping and entering level every 20 seconds :S
zebra
Kuski
Team: TAP

Post by zebra »

I have that problem very often too. Might be tcp only problem?
A winner of 4 GAA's (mc2 included), winner of mkup206, and a proud member of team TAP.
Play uni levels: http://koti.mbnet.fi/zebra/uni.html
Homepage: http://koti.mbnet.fi/zebra/elma.html
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

ye got tcp only checked too