workless

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

sleap
Kuski

workless

Post by sleap »

since we got such a nice work topic where we all can say what we do at our work and what nat i thought, since i am workless now for 3 weeks, we might as well tell each other what we do when we do not slave our precious young bodies for big, fat ugly bossmans with dildos in their asses.

i myself was quite productive. i got myself a new room installed, invited some people for gulasch, bought and played sc2 and finished fallout 3. i runkaed quite a lot and drank even more bears. also i played with the zen magnet balls.
on tuesday i went on my first bike tour this year which was very nice and on monday i cleaned the my motorbike. yesterday i visited grandmother and bought meself a nice computer chair.

by now i also experience these: fuck it all-days where i just dont want to bother about anything, starting at getting up. bit of a "no work" depression i guess.

i did not seek any other job yet cuz a friend of mine maybe can give me a job at siemens.
but this will take several more weeks.
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Re: workless

Post by niN »

I am never workless, just in between jobs.

And what I do then is extreme workout and enjoying sleep and food. If I had a gf I would enjoy her aswell. The occasional meet with me buddies is super important to keep it together. Atm I'm between jobs and well, these are the things I do. Sometimes I take on some project like creating a song, manuscript for a short movie sequence (me and a friend have a company called Yellow Lobster Productions and we create stuff), outdoor competition etc.
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
sleap
Kuski

Post by sleap »

i often think about the extreme workout thing but i never manage to jump on that train.
afterall i am prolly just a real lazy bitch who does not enjoy workouting/working.. though i really like welding.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Shame really, workout is so good for you! I was workless for many months, even years. Yet I always had stuff to do, nonprofessional work so to speak. Because I liked doing them - and they really helped for getting nice jobs too. Networking, teh. :)
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

When I have longer periods of time without work or school stuff the most common thing I spend time on is making music and playing keyboard, it's a great and creative way of killing time. Also it's free and can be done alone or with friends so I don't see any limitations on teh.

Also if I know I have nothing to do for a whole day I sometimes look out for some extreme food recipes that take hours to prepare, then go shop for the ingredients and next day I'm just enjoying teh. But that can get a bit expensive sometimes. Maybe in the morning I can go jog outside if it is a nice weather. I'm kind of a uneasy person so that if I know I have be somewhere in 2-3 hours I just completely deactivate myself and can't do anything that I can't just quit in a second. So these food things and joggings have to take place on a very very calm day.

And sometimes I play games but it's always like only 1 hour. And then at the weekend I go to see my friends and have fun which is really important so that I don't abandon myself from the others. Not that it would be a problem for me because I like spending time by myself but it's always nice to have options =)
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
sleap
Kuski

Post by sleap »

yeye i know tj :)
i did workout befor and it was always nice to have a strong body. anyhow motivation is a weak spot of me.

and cool options you got there ville!
also did that with food cooking and friends meeting, though i stay alone too on weekends from time to time.
anyhow i don't really see missing out on friends.. they all just love me too much :D

i play a lot now btw.. just started fallout3 almost right after beating it for the first time. this time i will try to beat it on hard. shouldnt be too hard from what ive seen sofar :beer: