TV Series that you watch/have seen every episode of

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Re: TV Series that you watch/have seen every episode of

Post by Bjenn »

The best series ever which I now have seen every episode of (which really is a shame):
That 70's Show
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
lompe
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by lompe »

Have watched all episodes of LOST, Prison Break, Moomins, Madventures and Pulkkinen.
Last edited by lompe on 2 Jan 2014, 21:34, edited 3 times in total.
snajdig
Kuski

Post by snajdig »

Lammas wrote:Have watched all episodes of LOST and Prison Break.
same
Lousku: Snajdig, forgive all my subtle and not so subtle hostility towards you in the past. I can't go on harassing anyone who produces sach sweet wisdom.
Chris
Kuski

Post by Chris »

Chris wrote:All Doctor Who episodes with Matt Smith as 11th doctor.

I've seen most of 9th doctor and about 20 of 10th.
Apparently relaunched Doctor Who may be considered as a separate series.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0436992/

So last year in December I've seen all remaining episodes of Doctor Who 2005.

And little update: I've seen whole second season (all 3 new episodes! :P ) of BBC Sherlock. So my claim about this series is still valid.
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

i´ve seen almost every part of M*A*S*H serial. the best of best.
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

The Wire.

Those who have seen it understand why you can only watch every single episode and I am in the process of watching it all again.
Those that haven't seen it or have no idea what it is. Best police (show, drama?) production you will ever see.
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

I'm currently working my way through Breaking Bad. I'm up to season three at the moment. Best show I have seen in a long time ('cause I haven't watched television since 2008 ;)).
Lammas wrote:Have watched all episodes of LOST and Prison Break.
And was it worth it? I ended up losing all interest in both Prison Break and Lost during the fourth seasons.
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Prison Break started going down a steep downhill after the first season and the pattern continued to the end. Not worth it to watch the 4th season. I actually watched it quite loyally and quit watching just before the very last episode. That's how bad it was. Dunno about Lost, I never got into it.
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

Currently I'm watching Prison Break - can't tell how bad it turns out, I'm still at season 1 - and Hell on Wheels. Since Breaking Bad was one of the best shows I've ever seen and I've just finished season 2 of The Walking Dead two days ago and it was pretty amazing too, my goal is to watch all shows produced by AMC. So far Hell on Wheels is pretty cool too, but I've only watched two episodes.
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Just quit watching Prison Break after the first season. Or the second, if you're really bored.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

the wire is probably the best I've watched, dunno why, just max characters
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Battlestar Galactica, I'm fucking proud that I finally did it o,o I've been trying for 3 years now
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

Lousku wrote:Just quit watching Prison Break after the first season. Or the second, if you're really bored.
would've been a good advice. however, i watched all four seasons. damn, the last one sucked a lot.
Boomer
39mins club
Team: LOS

Post by Boomer »

Just finished watching Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip again. Great show!

Next: The West Wing
Team LOS website

<jaytea> uh milk was invented in 1966
-
<teh_mila> bah, fucked up nice labpro ride cause i almost fell of the chair:)
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Nice boomer, I'm just about to finish off watching The West Wing. And have seen Studio 60 through three times I think.
Pascal
Kuski

Post by Pascal »

I watched every episode of Lost and Prison Break.

And also Dexter but it hasn't ended up yet (new season soon!).
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Arrested Development

That was a while ago now.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

In my perfectly arrogant opinion watching series brings you this: nothing, or inspiration to stop watching.

OK, I'm lying. I watched all episodes of DBZ and it got me motivated to train harder. I also watched all episodes of X-files (which was really stupid), and it brought me much hatred against series in general. I hate watching TV nowadays, I feel my mind exploding, turning numb, or whatever you'd call it, but it doesn't feel good.

agrhgrhgagfiyrgifui.
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

teajay wrote:I hate watching TV nowadays, I feel my mind exploding, turning numb, or whatever you'd call it, but it doesn't feel good.
Is it because of the commercials? I watch the TV only during the F1 weekends and I tend to see quite a lot of commercials then. They are what really makes me hate TV - not only they are horribly long and completely spoil the feeling of connection with whatever you're watching, but also so mindbogglingly stupid and astonishingly stupefying that I feel like puking every time I see one. Pharmaceutical commercials are worst by far -.-
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Well, when I watched TV last friday with my gf, the commercials were the good part, because you turn your attention to the better stuff then. Besides, watching TV is such a rarity nowadays, that almost every commercial I see is a first-timer, and it feels a bit like a novelty then. I tend to laugh at the meant-to-be-funny commercials, while the rest of the audience is puzzled; "that is way old, man!".

But the main thing that annoys me about television is that I seem to be entertained more by looking at a blank space than the programs on the silver screen, because when I look at a blank space, inspirational thoughts fill my mind, unlike when I am staring at the TV, when thoughts of hate and annoyance fill my head. Last friday I was watching this talent show, called 'the voice of holland', which is about blind auditions with singers.

The whole show feels so fake compared to my daily life, I can't seem to connect to the new reality of the modern life with smart phones, people saying that 'this will be their chance for a career in music', and that they 'love music so much', but all they do is sing the same songs over and over, in a style that is so much alike. And when the jurors place their verdicts, they give comments like 'this was the perfect audition', when it really was not, according to my standards.

In the end, my girlfriend and I both concluded that we were so fed up with watching this fake shit, eventhough she watches TV regularly (and is really not against it, unlike me). You know, the thing with TV is this: I lose control. My interests are so finetuned on special things that I have become an elitist in taste, A sour boy. But only with the media. If I end up with real people displaying their vulgar taste in real life, I actually tend to like it.

I see the media as an enemy nowadays, because there's too much for me. All these impulses kill my own thoughts, that's what I distrust the TV for. And in a lesser degree the internet; since I can decide myself to go to certain sites or not. That's why I daily visit facebook, my gmail. Just since a few days I noticed lauta in my top10 of visited sites, eventhought I hadn't been on mopolauta for about a month or so. There's so much to explore, the saying goes, but the more I explore of all the things out there, the more I feel a yearning towards my own identity, all the things in myself that are yet to be discovered.

The reason for me not watching TV was at first very practical: I had no TV when I moved to a friend's home. Then when I moved to my own place I had no cable connection, although I got a TV from an acquintance. I flirted with idea of de-TV-ing, and now this detoxication led me to the phase where I hate the whole fucking phenomenon. The future will bring me either more days without TV, or a shared home with a wife, with a TV, and me going through the same cycle as my parents, who have ended up in staring at the dumb screen evening after evening now, against the will of their younger selfs.

You see, this is what happens when you don't watch TV. The preserved energy ends up in me typing essays on this forum, eventhough I know about 1.5 people will read it. You go from the one senseless activity to another, pretending you're doing better than before. I started writing with lots of pretenses, but they vanished one by one. You guys watch series, I stare at blank spaces on the wall, eluding myself that I have reached a higher level of wisdom. I guess not. Sorry for wasting your time. If you watched the TV instead, you were probably entertained more. :wink:
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Good essay, cane relate.
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Simply can't take you serious if your main example/reference as to what TV is, is a reality competition show ;). Sure I can relate to what you say regarding certain parts of media and TV, but there's so many different shows that you can surely find something to fit those very finetuned interest people might have. As you can see from the lists people write here they barely watch reality series, or admit to it anyway, or if they do it's just a random episode here and there and not what they focus on. Also I'm pretty sure most of those posting here, use some sort of on-demand-ish service so they don't get commercials (this sentence was more directed at those complaining about those). Which hopefully is the future.

I find myself being inspiried quite often when watching some series, things I want to do, or want to write or whatever. But of course more often than not, I too, end up just reading and writing stuff on lauta. Althought I certainly have better things I could be doing than watching TV or visiting lauta etc.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Breaking Bad is the best Television Series ever made.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

Aren't you even slightly annoyed by annoying characters or bad acting in breaking bad? Although I must admit the first season was pretty mega and there have been good bits here and there after that.
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Can't enjoy any series enough to get watch them anymore. I guess that's a great thing. Kopaka shits on reality shows because he hasn't seen Madventures! I think reality shows have lots of potential that isn't being used much. But acted shit that always gets extended for money... barf.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Zweq wrote:Aren't you even slightly annoyed by annoying characters or bad acting in breaking bad? Although I must admit the first season was pretty mega and there have been good bits here and there after that.
Actually, no. Sure, some characters are annoying, just as some people in real life are annoying. In fact, most people on this planet are annoying to me. I think the show captures these qualities perfectly.

As for bad acting, haven't noticed/hasn't disturbed me. Though I think I'm generally very bad at detecting bad acting, probably because I've lived in front of a computer all my life and never experienced other people and their feelings first-hand.
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

Started Breaking Bad, watched all episodes in 3 days, really max show.
Also started Seinfeld.
39:37,91
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Igge wrote:Breaking Bad is the best Television Series ever made.
Yes! This! Enjoying Breaking Bad so much.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

never heard about it.
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

I've completed Chuck (best show ever), That 70's Show and Lost. Watched A LOT of Simpsons and Family Guy. Probably seen every Futurama episode. I'm currently a good way through the Stargate series (watching all the movies and series chronologically, so about season 8 for SG1 and season 2 for Atlantis). I'm at season 8 on Friends. Started wathing Breaking Bad too, but I'm only about half way through first season. Also I'm in the middle of season F of QI, great show to watch when you're bored or in a bad mood.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Chris
Kuski

Post by Chris »

It Crowd
The Pacific
Wile E. Coyote And Road Runner
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Damnfuck. I forgot Band Of Brothers, The Pacific and Game Of Thrones... HBO ftw!
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

started and finished The Walking Dead
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

aug 31 - oct 19 used for watching all of dexter, didnt like too much :S
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

For those of you who finished breaking bad recently, watch this (spoiler alert if haven't): http://vimeo.com/76287333

I think I'll give The Wire another shot soon. Will probaly start over from scratch, and not let the beginning of s2 stop me again.
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

updated my list
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

Finished series I've seen all of:

Breaking Bad
Dexter
Weeds
Legend of The Seeker
Freaks and Geeks
Arrested Development
The Sopranos
The Mentalist
The Wire
The Office
How I Met Your Mother

Unfinished series I've seen

Supernatural - 8 seasons
Sons of Anarchy - 2 or 3 seasons
Modern Family - 4 seasons
The Big Bang Theory - 5 seasons
Futurama - 3 seasons
The Simpsons - 15+ seasons
Family Guy - 11 seasons or so
South Park - 14 seasons
Game of Thrones - 3 seasons
The Vampire Diaries - 4 seasons
Hannibal - 2 seasons
House of Cards - 2 seasons
Man VS Wild - 2 seasons
Dual Survival - 4 seasons
Under The Dome - 1 season
Vikings - 2 seasons
American Horror Story - 3 seasons
Once Upon A Time - 2 seasons
Sherlock - 2 seasons
Boardwalk Empire - 3 seasons

Abandoned series

Lost - will continue someday I think watched like 21 episodes
Sons of Anarchy
The Walking Dead - watched 1 season and a few episodes or something like that, also very bad series. Hate zombie stuff, so.
Prison Break - watched 3 seasons and stopped, want to watch 4th but was years ago so have to rewatch whole series and might never happen so.
Two and a half men - pretty ok series watched some 7 seasons
Spartacus - like 7 epsiodes, worst series I ever saw.
lots of stuff only watched 1 or 2 eps then orka
------------------------------------------------------
lots of other nature shows as well and other shit
Last edited by Hosp on 19 Dec 2014, 02:21, edited 8 times in total.
ToMaT
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

Hosp wrote:Prison Break - watched 3 seasons and stopped, want to watch 4th but was years ago so have to rewatch whole series and might never happen so.
don't do it. season 4 is so ridiculously bad, that it kinda ruined the whole series for me.
Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Post by Labs »

Team SPEED

Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

Started watching first episode of the first season of Walking Dead. I fell asleep but it seems very promising!
Chris
Kuski

Post by Chris »

I gave up Walking Dead.

SPOILERS!!! :lol:

Essentially they just walk on some meadows, forests small villages, farms. I excepted they will finally find some kind of US government find a hope. Instead of there is no hope for them, they always stick with some small group of people and periodically run away from zombies to find another small group, then again the same and again.
Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Post by Labs »

Edit: Again :)
Team SPEED

Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Post by Mawane »

Dudesons
Lost
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
Thundr-
37mins club

Post by Thundr- »

am i the only one that watches no shows at all? i mean literally dont download any episodes of anything and abhors watching television so much so that i dont even have one :/

edit: i do watch japanese anime actually, if that counts as "tv series"
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

I used to nat watch any normal TV shows, only watching Naruto, One Piece, Bleach etc but then somehow I started watching normal tv shows, starting with Simpsons and South Park.
ToMaT
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

Thundr-, you are not the only one that watches barely anything. :P
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

My list:

-Pasila

Also quite much watched:

-Simpsons
-South Park

Watched TV more when I was younger and lived with my parents, so many other TV shows too, but it was quite long time ago and I don't think I remember the happenings so well that I should list them.
Thundr- wrote:am i the only one that watches no shows at all?
No.
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

watched all of The Wire. 10/10
started Six Feet Under, seems nice