acrossing dreams

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Igge
38mins club

Re: acrossing dreams

Post by Igge »

Sick. I love making dream-based levels. Too bad I only remember them like once every other month.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Pab
38mins club

Post by Pab »

Im at zweq dreams :mrgreen:
My Youtube Channel Level Stats Maker Battle Notifier!

Signatür ruined by SveinR - smaller plz :*
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

he woke up with a surprise.
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

few days ago i had a very nice dream about elma:

Some new version of Belma came and wrs have been erased (dunno why). Everyone hoyled WU, coz its coal hoyla and everyone wanted to have wr on it. I made 14:00 and I was very happy for few mins/secs/hours (time is almost always very strange in dreams) and then came Zweq online and his first time was some 10:4x and next 10:3x. I was pissed off and immediately logged off. And then i woke up (thats maybe why i remember it).

was nice dream :D I want more elma-related dreams... :(
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

You call a dream in which your dream was shattered a nice dream?
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

Igge wrote:You call a dream in which your dream was shattered a nice dream?
Thats because it was a dream about elma and actually its not true... Every dream about elma is nice.
Raven
Moporator
Team: MiE

Post by Raven »

I had some dream this week where i found max style for tag and turnaround.

Improved both levels with ~0,5secs. Tag didnt seem tag though.

Wtf really with tag, 2nd time i see dream about getting wr in it : D
Seize the day
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

I often have dreams and although I hate movies and series I find dreams cool, even nightmares that are really realistic. So when I wake up I sigh with relief :D

But today I dreamt about guys from our scene, lol:)

So the first dream was that jon and lousku visited my house where I live with my parents for summer now. They weren't saying too much, the meeting was just about to start, I was showing them what we're gonna do through next days. They wanted to eat bread with various fruit all the time, while jon was doing some silly things all the time, like shouting some strange words out of sudden or suddenly lying down on the carpet and pretending he's dead while smiling)) But then he disappeared and when me and Lous went to look for him it appeared that he was taking a bath in my septic tank (filled with pees and poos) (probably wanted to be funny:)) so we looked at this with a disgust and had to wash him in my garden so he could enter house again (no offence jon, just a dream)))

Second was just lol :D I can't remember all things from it very clearly, but there was Pawq bragging around that he never washes his feet and showing happily everybody his dirty, bad smelling big feet :lol:

I have many fucked up dreams, so there had to be something about elma finally :D and really irllol today whenever I think of Pawq proud of his filthy feet :D
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

abruzzi wrote:jon was doing some silly things all the time, like shouting some strange words out of sudden or suddenly lying down on the carpet and pretending he's dead while smiling))
so lol and true :DDDDDDDDDDDD
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

abruzzi wrote:Pawq bragging around that he never washes his feet and showing happily everybody his dirty, bad smelling big feet
This too : DDDDDDDDDD
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

not very tru but can be lol i believe.. :D
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

I did 17.93 in enigma last night a I had a big dilemma whether I should update it to eol db manually or not:)
[carebox]
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

Thats quite curious =) I have never ever had an elma dream or about any other game.
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

I haven't had any elma related dreams in years, but I still remember something about one I had years ago: I was at a summer cottage with my fellow Olliz and we were warming up the sauna. But first, before we could actually go to sauna, we had to go and pick an apple from the high hill next to the cottage =)
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

some months ago i saw a dream that trew had smth like 7 wrs and jamppa 2. also sometimes the usual imaginary level where i find new trick for ezwr, that feels like serpents tale, smells like bowling, looks like twin peaks. but cant quite tell what the fakc it is. I think it simply comes from the amazing feeling of proving that the style people höyled for 10 years was max shit and 1 sec slower after all :=D
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

I had a dream about driving Bowling WR with new style. I remember how it went, but there's just no way it could be faster. :?
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

Zweq wrote:some months ago i saw a dream that trew had smth like 7 wrs
elmadreams are very rare in my case but some weeks ago i had a dream where trew drove 10:10 in the steppes easily and it was wr. coincidence????
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
(Devann) u are the master of your own universe. remember that
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I've started keeping a notepad next to bed and whenever I have elma-related dreams I'll draw the levels or tricks/styles I imagine. Most of the time those levels or tricks turn out to be impossible, but some have actually been made into levels, a few of which have been released in the form of cup levs or balles or whatever)
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Next step: give internalmans dmt.
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Orcc
Moporator

Post by Orcc »

But even one try might get you Hooked
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

And kicking drugs is an Uphill Battle.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

i saw a dream that anp had uploaded video to youtube about playing some classical composition on guitar :beer: the funny part: it was uploaded 2004 and he had cap's face
Pingywings
Kuski
Team: singy

Post by Pingywings »

hongy012.lev, hongy046.lev and dingdong.lev came to me in dreams. i seem to dream of hangys alot
Unknown
Kuski
Team: BMW

Post by Unknown »

I was dreaming weird this night and the trottle sound of elma was sneaking in, creepy... Thats the reason i'm here on lauta now, maybe 6 months now without thinking of elma.
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Just randomly recalled a dream from weeks ago. In it Kortsu was on a burning bridge and called for help on #across. Markku and I went to see but theer was only ashes left. :'(
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

wow :(
Kortsu
Kuski

Post by Kortsu »

Super heatening, I just had a dream on Monday and it came true the very next day (unrelated to the game though).
Orcc
Moporator

Post by Orcc »

Well it's obvious it can only be a miracle by God
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Kortsu wrote:Super heatening, I just had a dream on Monday and it came true the very next day (unrelated to the game though).
Pasibility: tons of dreams, only recalling the relevant one when it comes true.
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

I had a dream in which i went to work in England. Somehow I chose the pingywingy's neighbourhood. We quickly managed to be friends and although my working hours and his school and additional activities schedule would cross so that we hadn't time for each other, whenever we met we discussed many things and it was hard to say goodbye for then. Some days were obviously off, and as I knew pingy was at school I was waiting for him next to his house sitting, kicking ball, bangoing around. When he came back he was quite tired, but I insisted that we would go with me and I'd show a surprise I prepared. But pingy was really exhausted and even unwilling to talk, he entered his house, took off his backpack and sat on the bed. I started to persuade him to go with me even though I knew he wasn't in the best shape at that moment, and started to explain what my surprise was. Meanwhile pingy was lying in bed wearing all his school clothes and covered himself with quilt, while I was telling what I prepared. There was a small, neglected garden in some small valley quite inbetween certain houses in our neighbourhood. While pingy was at school I bought some small trees, some nice birds, even 2 owls and refreshed the whole place so that the climax inside was overwhelming and the tidyness was improved. Pingy was still lying, I didn't know whether he was asleep, but noticed he was smiling a bit. I explained him that it was mainly because I knew he needed some semiprivate silent place, where he could think about some every-day things and also play, maybe even compose some music even using his electric equipment. The cute boy still seemed to smile but yet wasn't too willing to go anywhere at that moment. I was quite tempting and started coming up with various funny things that I'd do as a punishment if he wouldn't wake up and come with me and see the prepared place within next minutes. Then pingy started to laugh in a sweet way, seemingly tried to reduce his laughter as he probably didn't want me too feel bad, but his belly was moving and some laugh-voice was hearable through his throat, although his mouth was still closed. He laughed at my ridiculous blackmailing because he knew that I wouldn't ever produce any harm against him anyway. Afterwards I gave up, and let the boy rest, well I knew he played eol till midnight, and also his grimace when I saw him after school wasn't to positive, so I guessed the whole day at school wasn't any pleasant, either. I said bye, left his house nonetheless being tiny bit sad, because I spent whole morning and some afternoon buying those birds, bringing them in cages downtown one after another from the animal shop, planting those new trees and wanted him to know what he thinks about the garden after my effort. I was hoping that maybe he will wake up and text me to meet the same day, but in fact I knew this wouldn't gonna happen because it was 4pm, he'd wake up maybe at 8pm and will have to do some homework etc. Therefore he would see the place without me the next day after his school whereas I'll be at work and I will definitely miss his very first smile during exploring my surprise.
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Pingywings
Kuski

Post by Pingywings »

this garden sounds class, please come and make one for real
Pingywings
Kuski

Post by Pingywings »

in the final part of my very lengthy multi-part epic dream, me and lousku were on the beach evaluating different sand dunes. we were trying to see what sand dune was best to hold a conference about relations between japan and my hometown (this had absolutely no relation to the previous parts of the dream). then all of a sudden a giant snake appeared from underneath a sand dune (all of them had a sandy tunnel underneath them for some reason) and started chasing us. lousku told me to run while he held it back and i went call for help on mopolauta. when i was typing out the call for help i could see lousku's dotsquare running away from the snake in an elma style minimap in the corner of my vision

then my mum came into my room and woke me up to tell me george duke died. rip george duke
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

well dreamt, thx for sharing
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Very nice dream =D I did meet a snake 2 days ago!
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Haha sick :D I wish I remembered more dreams, so hilarious sometimes.
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

I just had awesome elma dream.

In the dream, Lousku made this big level pack of levels (~300). All of them had custom LGRs and moving parts (it felt awesome in dream). So far Zero had best time in most of them (he found the pack first and was already hoyling them before anyone else). I jumped into the last level of the pack, coz I wanted to see, how it looks like. It was a big pie with some cool moving parts. I started playing it and my camera immediately changed to first-person view (3D), so it was like if I was in the pipe. First part of the level was just LONG zig-zag pipe from the top of the level all the way down to the bottom and it was garnished with carpet (dunno why, just stay with me here), so the actual speed was very slow, coz the carpet was kinda rough. I almost hit my actual head (coz it rly felt like if i was there in the pie) in the last pie, but managed to not hit it and I thought to myself: "whatever, I can always restart the level". Then I got to the bottom of level and there was a corridor with some railing on the sides and with arrows (to know where to go obv) - they looked like skeleton hands IIRC, the dream gets blurry for me now. The walls were made out of grey stone and there were also torches. It was all kinda horror themed. I had to solve some easy riddles, but the time was ticking while I was solving them. In the last room there were some ppl I didn't know and I insta knew it was the last room. So I rushed to the flower, but in this dream it was an apple (It was in a metal box or smth). So I touched it and I went to look for my time. It was x:50:1x and Zero had x:50:3x (or something like that). I went to fill in my name (I had to do that in my dream) and I was mega happy that I beat Zero on first try, but then I looked again carefully and I realized, that while I had 3:5x:xx, Zero had 2:5x:xx, so I was still 2nd.
So I went to hoyl other levels. Now they were in 2D. There was another pie which was in dessert and it was just 45 degrees up to the right with little bumps. In the level, there were some real person (a girl) watching me play the pie. So it was like I was controling the bike, which was real and somewhere else in the world.
3rd level was rather big and the foreground was made out of sand and rock and sandstone (the background was sky). This one felt half cartoony painted, but made from real rocks and real grass (very short grass that grows on steppes/desserts). I dunno how to explain it, but it felt totally ok in the dream. It was a big battlefield and one could control missiles and everything and the whole level was destroyable. And you kinda had to destroy some parts of it to win. I only F1+entered it and I spyed Lousku, Zero and one more person, who were all hoyling it together and Zero was at that moment firing a BIG ASS rocket which destroyed bottom-left part of the level. But that was what one was supposed to do and they won and finished the level.
The last level was just some moving unfinishable thing (no apples, no flower). I can't remember how exactly it looked like, but it was something like a Nyan cat in a washing mashine and it was all made out of some kind of metal, but the surface (elma foreground) was Ground (it was still in 2D). Background was very similar, but the lev was ez visible. So it was all blue-ish and kinda nice, and I though to myself: "wow, this lev looks nice. It sure was a lot of work for Lousku until he finished making it."

I woke up after that :(
I liked being there and playing those highly interactive and custom levels. Dreams are awesome.
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Bludek wrote:I just had awesome elma dream.

In the dream, Lousku made this big level pack of levels (~300). All of them had custom LGRs and moving parts (it felt awesome in dream). So far Zero had best time in most of them (he found the pack first and was already hoyling them before anyone else). I jumped into the last level of the pack, coz I wanted to see, how it looks like. It was a big pie with some cool moving parts. I started playing it and my camera immediately changed to first-person view (3D), so it was like if I was in the pipe. First part of the level was just LONG zig-zag pipe from the top of the level all the way down to the bottom and it was garnished with carpet (dunno why, just stay with me here), so the actual speed was very slow, coz the carpet was kinda rough. I almost hit my actual head (coz it rly felt like if i was there in the pie) in the last pie, but managed to not hit it and I thought to myself: "whatever, I can always restart the level". Then I got to the bottom of level and there was a corridor with some railing on the sides and with arrows (to know where to go obv) - they looked like skeleton hands IIRC, the dream gets blurry for me now. The walls were made out of grey stone and there were also torches. It was all kinda horror themed. I had to solve some easy riddles, but the time was ticking while I was solving them. In the last room there were some ppl I didn't know and I insta knew it was the last room. So I rushed to the flower, but in this dream it was an apple (It was in a metal box or smth). So I touched it and I went to look for my time. It was x:50:1x and Zero had x:50:3x (or something like that). I went to fill in my name (I had to do that in my dream) and I was mega happy that I beat Zero on first try, but then I looked again carefully and I realized, that while I had 3:5x:xx, Zero had 2:5x:xx, so I was still 2nd.
So I went to hoyl other levels. Now they were in 2D. There was another pie which was in dessert and it was just 45 degrees up to the right with little bumps. In the level, there were some real person (a girl) watching me play the pie. So it was like I was controling the bike, which was real and somewhere else in the world.
3rd level was rather big and the foreground was made out of sand and rock and sandstone (the background was sky). This one felt half cartoony painted, but made from real rocks and real grass (very short grass that grows on steppes/desserts). I dunno how to explain it, but it felt totally ok in the dream. It was a big battlefield and one could control missiles and everything and the whole level was destroyable. And you kinda had to destroy some parts of it to win. I only F1+entered it and I spyed Lousku, Zero and one more person, who were all hoyling it together and Zero was at that moment firing a BIG ASS rocket which destroyed bottom-left part of the level. But that was what one was supposed to do and they won and finished the level.
The last level was just some moving unfinishable thing (no apples, no flower). I can't remember how exactly it looked like, but it was something like a Nyan cat in a washing mashine and it was all made out of some kind of metal, but the surface (elma foreground) was Ground (it was still in 2D). Background was very similar, but the lev was ez visible. So it was all blue-ish and kinda nice, and I though to myself: "wow, this lev looks nice. It sure was a lot of work for Lousku until he finished making it."

I woke up after that :(
I liked being there and playing those highly interactive and custom levels. Dreams are awesome.
Gosh, so great... envying this experience so much, looking forward to having my next elma dream (so dar 2 or 3 in life)
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

2 elma dreams in a row:

1. i was on fem 2017, there was some contest going on. the 2nd event was roopes, but the battle was started by Pab, made by Sla, named kopa102 and it looked kinda like TL lev (sth like that, oh ye brainfuck). the event was named "what will i put on my pizza?" - you had to guess or choose roopes toppings. the event was actually happening half-elma and half-irl, impsy to explain. i remember running around a very complex level irl chasing footballs and falling over all the time laughing. remember adi also "playing" the lev. once the ball bug-bounced from some weird pole, and hit some random girl sitting on a bench in a park. i went to hug her and apologize. at some point the footballs transformed into toppings on a plate. (onion, tomatoes, potatos). then something more with roope happened but dont remember. later that night my ex-gf and ?mielz? dyed my hair to ginger and made wtf haircut, and put some balm on my eyes while sleeping and it caused eyelid irritation and i looked like a ginger japanese. later that night did some stuff with roope again. lousku also appeared somewhere. very confusing and fucked up dream, hard to describe it understandably ofc, but it was very funny when woke up and remembered

2. insguy was a homeless drunker collecting empty cans and bottles somewhere in my town together with some 3 other homeless that i hated. i was mad on you insane guy, but now its ok! :D

besides those 2 - ville_j has sent and wasp and hornet plague over me after FEM and i had 3 or 4 dreams with wasps/hornets attacking me after fem and ville_j appeared in 2 of those. double nightmare!
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

yet another dream today:
umiz posted a picture of his real-life motorcycle inside a level (!), it was creamy coloured with some elma themes on it, but dont remember what was there really, it also had "48." somewhere, and the level the motorcycle was posted in was downhill-styled

thought i'd share because why not
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

http://elmaonline.net/battles/95817
This was a recreation of a level that I saw in a dream the night before. It felt kinda cool and surreal to play it awake.
umiz
Kuski

Post by umiz »

jblaze wrote:yet another dream today:
umiz posted a picture of his real-life motorcycle inside a level (!), it was creamy coloured with some elma themes on it, but dont remember what was there really, it also had "48." somewhere, and the level the motorcycle was posted in was downhill-styled

thought i'd share because why not

Im honored 8)
[i cruise, i lev, i live]
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

Last night:

There was some chain lev of short hoylas (individual times for all "levs", if you "finish" a part of the lev you get a time in that part but you'll just continue to next part of the entity, hard to explain) that also had some kind of battling mode and co-op story mode(?). You can unlock new levs to chain in story mode if either player made a good enough time in prev lev. I hoyled all modes like crazy and played story mode with Lousku. He was a bit whatevs about it but went to play always when I announced that I have unlocked new (we were in same room + some other guy was there too). I think could've drawn some of the levs if had waken up properly but faken telemarketer called and interrupted dream ¨=)
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

cool little mindfuck also roope!

im having row of elma dreams now, nothing big again but dreamt of ramone being a bit younger (teenageish) and his hair were very very light blonde and famous footballer-hairstyled. i think he was german in my dream. if i remember well he was quarelling with me and was very stubborn and pert

had one more elma dream that night but completely dropped out of memory :]
AndrY
38mins club
Team: .lev

Post by AndrY »

one of 2 very old dreams (maybe when I was 6-7 years) which I still remember=))
--------------------

There were 2 elma bike-mans with their bikes. One of them, man with white helmet, was father of another man :mrgreen:

They was riding, perhaps from someone).

At some moment father get in island-column with hole (now I know that it is vertical pipe =D, but they was riding in real world so it was like 3D pipe).

so. he tryed to get out from column. He haned to edge of it. But suddenly somebody-big-horrible appeared near column and approached to him. And he understood that it is end.

------------
(2-nd dream was horror too and imo better, but not about elma)
My levs and other Elma things: sites.google.com/view/elma-andry + youtube
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

I feel like most of the time that dream interrupting is all in your mind. I think what really happens is that your dream simply aborts for some reason, and then you countinue sleeping for a few hours. But of course when you wake up you don't remember that long empty sleep part because there is nothing to remember. So it looks to you like someone ruined your dream, even though it probably ended hours ago. Most likely someone somewhere researched this already and knows much better than me...

Anyway, I recently remembered another of my elma dreams. I think I talked about it in chat before. This is from back when World Battle Cup 2 was getting closer and closer and I was really excited about it. So one night it started for me prematurely, however the first level was really really weird. Disappointingly it didn't have grass or pictures, and all polygons were very large and stupid, kinda like in early noob Across levs. But the worst thing is that the flower was deep into ground and simply impossible to reach. And yet, for some reason pretty much everyone was praising the shit out of that level in chat. Because of that I was kinda reluctant to call it shit and I just felt really uncomfortable. I think that's how it ended.
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

kuchitsu wrote:I recently remembered another of my elma dreams. I think I talked about it in chat before. This is from back when World Battle Cup 2 was getting closer and closer and I was really excited about it. So one night it started for me prematurely, however the first level was really really weird. Disappointingly it didn't have grass or pictures, and all polygons were very large and stupid, kinda like in early noob Across levs. But the worst thing is that the flower was deep into ground and simply impossible to reach. And yet, for some reason pretty much everyone was praising the shit out of that level in chat. Because of that I was kinda reluctant to call it shit and I just felt really uncomfortable. I think that's how it ended.
Sounds like it comes down to how we feel about levels, what makes them good, and who likes what kinds. Sometimes I put enormous effort into making something cool, and I get a "meh" and a "gay end" in the chat. Then afterwards I spend 10 seconds making something shit, and suddenly the same people go "SICK LEV" and "!lev 10." In the end, what is a good level? Why is it good? What is the meaning of life?
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Concentrating on grass and pics in levs just feels liek picking a car by its color. Like suar, if you hev a nice car, maybe you also want to give it nice paint, but that's probably one of the last things you care about. And you can't redeem a Lada by painting flames on the side (although maybe...)
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Lousku wrote:Concentrating on grass and pics in levs just feels liek picking a car by its color. Like suar, if you hev a nice car, maybe you also want to give it nice paint, but that's probably one of the last things you care about. And you can't redeem a Lada by painting flames on the side (although maybe...)
To me it feels more like a lev without grass is like a car without paint. It can be cool with a metal car, but it doesn't feel quite finished. That being said, effort ≠ pics and grass.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Ruben wrote:Sometimes I put enormous effort into making something cool, and I get a "meh" and a "gay end" in the chat. Then afterwards I spend 10 seconds making something shit, and suddenly the same people go "SICK LEV" and "!lev 10."
Because even the shittiest quick island balle can have an amazing flow and feel to it, and a superwell-crafted level, no matter how tested, may just lack that flow, maybe because too preplanned? That's one of the reasons why I'm avoiding spending a lot of time on a level (if so then only to make it big/long [ff]), and why I avoid testing levs if not necessary :)
iCS
Kuski

Post by iCS »

I can recall 3 easy short normal elma-related dreams:
1. I was in a building, there was a hall and there was a big LCD TV on a wall mounting. TV was linked to a laptop and some unknown guys were playing Elma on the big screen. I think they played it for the first time ever. I felt big desire to ask them if they would play against me, but I was too shy to speak with unknown people :D

2. I was spying Markku in a level for a few seconds. Can't remember much, but:
AFTER this dream, there was a Chris apple battle IRL, and a part of the level was very similar to the level in my dream. Even managed to do a screenshot with Markku on it :D. Angles of that big arc were pretty similar. Too bad I couldn't save screenshot from the dream :D

3. I tried to start eol.exe in a DOS window. It started, but only the chat was working. It became a kind of irc client. It started pretty slowly, because it listed 2 screens of debug messages. Text color was mostly orange, background was black.