Golden Apple Awards 2015 - FINAL SHOW ON SUNDAY 21ST

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Golden Apple Awards 2015 - FINAL SHOW ON SUNDAY 21ST

Post by roope »

Once again the time has rolled around to host the Golden Apple Awards. This time we have modernized the show with freeing up the voting a bit, a saveload category, and a dedicated Golden Apple Awards site! It's made by Ville_J and intergrated to the old voting site by Kopaka, huge thanks to both!

The GAA period for any given year goes from January 1st to December 31st. Accordingly, for GAA15 the period from when to choose your nominees is: January 1st 2015 - December 31st 2015.

Here are all the categories and nominees:

Internalist
b0ne - Achieved what has been speculated and awaited for years; Warm Up under 14 seconds
Bjenn - Got shadow WR in Tag
Finman - Big improvement to Pipe WR, making u30
Mats - Eagerly played internals throughout the year and finally achieved 39tt
Mielz - Multiple WRs in Hooked with a second break
Nekit - Endless hoyl of Sink and Hangman, does Nekit ever stop?
Spef - Many world records throughout 2015, found Headbanger style which improved much
talli - Got some world-class times in several levels
Tm - Made WR in Framework and keeps 33 WR total time topic updated
Zweq - Over 1 second improvement in Bounce Back out of nowhere! Still addicted to Hang Tight

Externalist
adi - Doing great in HALF levs, quietly taking over WRs in pipe packs and in Kopasite
Bjenn - Won the Total Time Cup and tightly placed 2nd in Mästar Räcer 3
Finman - Nearly dominating the highly popular HALF levels, winning the Redesign Cup 2 and placing 5th in MiE Cup
Hosp - Diligent höyler of some of the more obscure and forgotten packs, mainly AI. Also oke participation in cups and HALF
Kazan - One of the top competitors in HALF
RearNakedChoke - A newcomer with an endless appetite for pipes, RNC was one of the starts of the late-2015 hazpi craze
roope - Played tons of externals in 2015, getting good results in Kopasite and nindex. Placed second in Redesign Cup 2, third in Mästar Räcer 3, and 5th in Total Time Cup
Spef - Won MiE Cup
Ville_J - Good participation in cups. 2nd in Low Effort Cup, 3rd in Total Time Cup, 5th in Mästar Räcer 3, and 6th in MiE Cup
Zero - Won Mästar Räcer 3, came in 3rd in MiE Cup. Dominates all packs he decides to play

Battler
adi
Bjenn
Blaz
John
Luther
Markku
Pab
roope
TTechnik
Zero

Designer
Chris - Has made strides to become a better designer, and it's starting to show. Top notch apple battles
insguy - insane guy has made his return. Always known as a great designer, he has picked up where left off with flowy and fun battle levels
Koo - Greatly desires to become a better and better designer. Polished levels with nice grass and pictures
kuchitsu - After breaking through as a designer in 2014, kuchitsu continued to make even higher-quality levels in 2015
niN - With the newly-revived nindex site as his base, niN provided the scene with different kinds of competitions in 2015, like the Kuski On Ground pack, Mäster Räcer 3 cup, and the one-evening battle cup events known as 'HoHosts the night'
Pab - While not the most active designer out there, he sure knows what he's doing. Quality over quantity!
Ramone - Also made high quality battles, and released the HALF2 pack, the second part of the highly popular HALF competition
TL - Endless stream of high quality battle levels, although fast made they are still playable and fun. Oftentimes at odd hours to fill the holes
TTechnik - While not known as much of a designer in the past, TTechnik started spewing out original and fun battle levels at a fast rate in 2015
Zero - Designer of many high quality battle levels throughout 2015, released HALF1 pack which shows extreme innovation in both visuals and playability

Breakthrough
b0ne in saveload playing
Blaz in playing
Chris in designing
Koo in designing
Koo in playing
Mira in playing
RearNakedChoke in externals
schiz in playing
TTechnik in designing

Team
dat - dat members always help each other out in competitions, even if they're not personally playing. Also very much internal activity and style-sharing between teammates!
MiE - Arranged the successful MiE Cup. Frequently find styles together in cups and externals, leading to good results
SPEED - Their teamwork in MiE Cup proved very successful, as Spef won the cup and Mielz came in 2nd. They've also collaborated in internals nicely
WLA - Good teamwork in MiE Cup
HoHo - A team consisting of great designers niN and umiz arranged a couple of 'HoHosts the night' battle cup-ish events. Umiz also made many guest levels for niNs Mästar Räcer 3 cup
IS - Idiot System is a new team consisting of Ville_J and Orcc, who competed and collaborated nicely in different cups

WR
Bounce Back 46.43 by Zweq (#380)
Enduro 46.96 by Spef (#382)
Framework 38.04 by Tm (#383)
Hang Tight 24.15 by Zweq (#379)
Headbanger 41.27 by Spef (#383)
Hooked 16.94 by Mielz (#381)
Warm Up 13.97 by b0ne (#381)
Pipe 29.11 by FinMan (#380)

Style
b0ne's internal 5 start
b0ne's Found28
Bjenn's TTC109
Mistr303 by Bjenn and Zero
Spef's Headbanger mid style
Zero's Mistr307
Zweq's MiEC101
Zweq's MiEC104

Replay
Found50 by adi
Found51adi4179.rec by adi
Mistr303 by Bjenn
Headbanger by Spef
41Tm3804.rec by Tm
MiEC105 by Zero
min51zer4686.rec by Zero
wcup414eZer.rec by Zero
Mistr301 by Zero
Mistr309 by Zero

Saveload
35be2326.rec by b0ne
46be2092.rec by b0ne
40be493.rec by b0ne
01be1381.rec by b0ne
Min50slKaz.rec by Kazan
Half2Nsl3819.rec by Kazan
Madness updating WR table and wrs
SL51Mad3360miss.rec by Madness
Zweq's limpsy replay

Level
UHDFF01 by Zero
MiEC104 by Koopa
MiEC105 by adi
UHDFF02 by Pab
insHL by insguy
HALF1A by Zero
HALF1P by Zero
HALF2M by Ramone
SkypeC04 by Finman, DanielJ, Pab, roope, Lousku, Zero
zzzmpi03 by zzz

Contest
Redesign Cup 2
Total Time Cup
LEL Cup
MiE Cup
Noobstyl Competition
Mästar Räcer 3
First Finish Cup 5
HoHosts the night
HALF competition
KODECUP

Art
Lee's coding art (WR progression pics)
Tree2 painting by Bludek
Zero's HALF1 levels
fmpi video by Zero and Virus
Paper kuski by Ville_J
sig0965.lev hand by sigveseb
insHL.lev graphics by insane guy
MiE LGR by nick-o-matic and roope
iCS LGR by iCS
b0ne's TAS video

Contribution
ddraw.dll by Ropelli
Recsource by ville_j and Max
Pab's Battle notifier and Level stats maker
domi for #irc_eol, direct API, and next generation server
niN for reviving nindex
nick-o-matic for arranging FEM, hosting FF Cup and co-hosting MiE Cup
b0ne for explaining how Elma works with saveload
Smibu for actively striving to make Elmanager perfect, and working on the developement of Elma 2
Elma python library by sigveseb
Kopaka for maintaining EOL server and updating API

Achievement
b0ne's Warm Up WR
Bjenn's TTC win with a impressive margin
Finman's HALF total time
Spef's MiE Cup win against tough competition
TL making the most battles for the 5th year in a row
Tool-assisted internal total time of under 10 minutes by b0ne, Zweq and Finman
Zero's winning row of 26 battles

The deadline for the voting is Sunday 14th of February, 23:59 EET (GMT+2). The final show will be held Sunday 21th of February, 20:00 EET (GMT+2). As always, the show will be held in #gaa @ IRCNet, and discussion happens in #across.

Notes:
===

Saveload: the Saveload category is a new category that updates the Golden Apple Awards to modern times. After Smibu and milagros' saveload tools were released, saveloading has become a prominent thing in the Elma scene. This category is "all things SL"; you can suggest replays, styles and WRs for example.

===

Breakthrough: The Breakthrough is an award introduced in GAA2014; it replaced the old "Rookie" category. The Breakthrough GAA is awarded to a person who has made a big improvement, impact or comeback on any aspect of the game during the year. Candidates can be eligible for a breakthrough in any of 3 categories

1. Internals.
2. Externals and/or Battles.
3. Level Design.

The breakthrough award cannot be awarded to the same person multiple times for the same area of play. When suggesting a candidate you should note which category you are suggesting them for.

===

Contribution: In 2014, the "Site", "Contest" and "Contribution" awards were amalgamated into a single "Contribution" award.
However, the jury has decided that since there have been so many contests in 2015, we're bringing the Contest category back as a separate category.

The Contribution award is for those who have made a significant contribution to the scene through various forms such as programs, a useful and popular website or any other type of significant contribution.

===

Juror's Choice: An award introduced in 2014, the Juror's choice is an entirely jury-decided award that can be given to any person(s) within the scene for any reason deemed appropriate. The community can freely nominate candidates for this category, however the category will not be voted for by the community in the third step of voting and nominees will be kept hidden until the final show.

In the WR category, both single and multi WRs in the internals are eligible. Note that WRs must be published in an official WR table to be eligible.

In the Replay categories, only replays that have been publicly shared as actual .rec files will be eligible for this award. So even if your run is included in an Elma movie, it won't be eligible for the Replay award unless you have released the actual replay file.

In the Art category, any type of Elma-related art is eligible. This can include replay movies (such as EDQ, advertisement movies for cups, etc), real-life movies such as Elma Crime, images/artwork, music, and other types of art. Note that one kuski can only have one nomination spot for each type of art, but you do not need to consider this when making suggestions.

Voting rules
See 'Instructions of the voting process' below.
Last edited by roope on 15 Feb 2016, 22:58, edited 7 times in total.
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
roope
37mins club

Re: Golden Apple Awards 2015

Post by roope »

Instructions of the voting process

First step:
The community can make suggestions for the categories. Unlike previous years, making suggestions in the first step is no longer necessary for voting in the later steps, but (especially a wide range of suggestions) is still highly appreciated and needed. Make these suggestions in this topic.
Deadline: Friday 8th January, 23:59 EET (GMT+2)

Second step:
The jury will choose ten candidates for each category. The jury members will choose the candidates according to their experience and knowledge (they will also be reading, and strongly taking into consideration, the community's suggestions).

Deadline: Friday 15th January, 23:59 EET (GMT+2)

Third step
Now we have the top 10 for each category available and the Elma community can vote. If you want to send your votes via Mopolauta, your Mopolauta account has to be registered before the start of the first step. You can also send your votes via IRC with a private message to roopemies @ IRCnet. You can also send your votes with a private message to roope's profile in elmaonline.net. You don't have to vote in every category but if you do vote in some category you must pick a full top 5. The point is: choose top 5 or nothing.
The voting happens in the GAA voting website. After voting the website will give you a key, which you should send to roope with some of the aforementioned ways before the deadline. The votes have to be given in ranked order, from 1st to 5th. Each 1st position will give 5 points, each 2nd position will give 4 points, etc. The jury will assemble these points when the voting process has ended. You can only vote and send a PM once. Do not make your votes public.

Deadline: Sunday 14th February, 23:59 EET (GMT+2)

Fourth step
The jury will collect the top 5 for each category according absolutely to the community votes. The point system will be as follows: 5 points to every first position, 4 points to every second position etc.
This will be the top 5 to be used in the final show.

Fifth step
Details regarding jury voting: The different jury members will vote over the different categories, and the community will also give 2 votes to the candidate who got most points in the second step, and 1 vote to the candidate who got the second-most points. The different jury members' votes will not be public. In the event of a tie, the candidate who got most points from the community in the second step will win. If there still is a tie, the one who got most 5 points will win, then 4 points etc. If the winner cannot be resolved by this, the jury will come together and discuss the matter to declare a winner.
(However, IF the voter turnout in a category is 30 or more: The results are then calculated directly from the third step points. The jury members will participate in the third step as members of the community.)

The final show is held on IRCnet, channel #gaa.

Date and time: Sunday 21th of February, 20:00 EET (GMT+2)
Last edited by roope on 24 Jan 2016, 23:10, edited 1 time in total.
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

Saveload
- bene's vid
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

roope wrote: First step:
[...] Make these suggestions in this topic.
So should I copy my suggestions from here http://mopolauta.moposite.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9250 to this topic? (Will edit this post if so)

Here you go:

Contribution:
Pab for Balle Notifier: http://mopolauta.moposite.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9316
nick-o-matic for arranging FEM
*Lousku for Elma Monthly News
recsource.tv
eol site :)

Designer:
TL for his massive output of really ugly levs that are often very challenging. Also I like his approach of often giving "not enough" time, so you just need to be quick with your few finishes and can't go for perfection. imo this is the essence of battle.
bEAT for his laga levs. Also very ugly but often sick multistyle fun levs that you can improve with almost every run.
TTechnik recently showing some nice designing skills.
roope often very fun levs.
Hosp makes very challenging levs that somehow get you hooked.
k00: I personally dont like the look of the levs due to their often clean/90° design, but you can't deny they are good!

Battler:
Zero ofc.
Kiiwi: finds very unusual styles, always big enrichment if he plays. Also gets easily challenged by "____ is impsy" and will prove that it's not.
Mira: Mira does not win as many battles as others who might be nominated in this category, but from spying him in many of my levs I can say that he is really good at finding super fast styles that no one else is aware of. Especially in high speed levs his ability to gain even more speed is max impressive.
roope: roope often hoyls the wrong style but he does this close to perfection.
John: haven't seen him around much lately, but John is like a machine. He usually takes more time than others to find the right style, but from then on he improves with almost every run.
Leek: almost never see him because of time zone differences but his style feels just so easy and light. Very nice to spy.
Pab: Very controlled riding. Always good when Pab is in your battle cause you'll get a good rec for sure.
TTechnik: similar to Pab - guaranteed good rec, otherwise he will do in afterballe.
trew: despite his ugly shirt trew is actually a very good battler. He is someone I don't spy so often (because of his shirt) but then suddenly: new balle leader with 2 secs improvement!
p-skript: Very determined, plays afterballe until he gets the time he wants. I like that attitude.
anpdad: he usually joins battle after half of time is over and takes lead with first try or within first tries.
Ramone: Someone on eol recently said: Ramone either 10th or wins by 2 seconds. Couldn't agree more, always pushing to the max.
Markku: Very rare to see him nowadays (except for FF/Pipe levs), but still a charm to watch. True oldschool hero.

some more names that I'm always happy to see, especially in my own levs:
Blaz(tek)
Mielz
Labs
Ante
Tm
Bludek
gimp
SveinR
Kejebra
schiz

Damn, this got slightly out of hand, but my elma world mostly revolves around battling so I hope this is oki.

Breakthrough:
Reefer: his battle skills have improved A LOT over the last half year. He is often too lazy to play through a whole battle but I can see his fire from time to time. (edit: Found out that Reefer has been around for quite a qhile so meby not qualifies as Rookie anymore...)
RearNakedChoke: He said he started elma only half a year ago (now is Oct. 2015). Sick!
k00: Dunno if rookie or breakthrough but I think his battle skills have improved very much within one year.

WR:
Warm Up 13.97 by Ben3eee (also goes for Achievement)

Contest:
Pabs TT Cup (made me participate in a cup for the first time in many years)

Art:
Lees coding stuff: http://mopolauta.moposite.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9334

This is from my currently very narrow point of view (I don't really follow Internal/External playing at all) and I'm sure I forgot some people. I will update in time if more comes to my mind.
Last edited by insane guy on 5 Dec 2015, 15:47, edited 3 times in total.
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

insguy yeah that would be nice. And please folks, try to contribute to this show. If everyone gives a suggestion like Lukazz' there will be so much more work for the jury. Put one hour to finding and thinking what you believe has been good this year!
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
Zero
Kuski

Post by Zero »

Will keep updating this list as long as I remember more stuff but here is everything I came up with now.

Internalist
Spef
bene
Mielz
Zweq
FinMan

Externalist
FinMan (Kinglist leader of HALF2 and 2nd in HALF1. Most points combined. Winner of ReDesign Cup 2)
Bjenn (Total Time Cup, MästarRäcer3, HALF)
Kazan (HALF)
adi (HALF, Found, TTC, ReDesign2)
anpdad (HALF, TTC)
ZWEQ (HALF)
Lukazz (HALF)
romy4 (Lost and 0lp recs)
Hosp (HALF)
roope (Kopasite, MästarRäcer3)
Kejebra- (TTC, HALF)
nick-o-matic (TTC)
ville_j (MiEC, TTC)
Virus (Hazpi, Pipo & other stuff)

Battler
ZWEQ (He still got it)
TTechnik (Improved skills a lot during the year, especially in pipes)
Bjenn (Active throughout the year and always decent playing)
John (I feel like John is getting his touch back ;) At times he is on the same level with the very best players.
adi (Quite active throughout the year and the win% of almost 50)
Blaz (2nd most battles played during the year, over 500 wins and clear improvement in overall skills. Deserves recognition!)
roope (Very active)
Luther (Very active)
Reefer (most battles played)

Designer
insguy (Always very good battlelevels)
Ramone (Tre and now Fyr levels are almost always above average battlelevel quality. I admire how many ideas he got for HALF1 and HALF2 levels)
niN (Great designing in cup and battlelevels. MR3 levels were all original and interesting and HoHost the night felt really special)
umiz (Awesome battles and cup levels)
skint0r (Surprisingly good battle levels after such a long break. I enjoyed every single one of them.. more or less)
Pab (Weather it is a quickly made balle or a massive cup level, Pab can always make it happen :) Cool stuff throughout the year)
kuchichu (Consistently decent battle levels)

Breakthrough
Mira (Battles)
schiz (Battles)
Blaz (Battles and externals)
RearNakedChoke (He would be my number one choice for Rookie if that was still a category)
ILKKA (Another newb getting better every day :P)
kuchichu (As designer)

Team
SPEED (Several new live and SL WRs. Spef and Mielz were the top2 in MiE cup. Records in HALF levels by Madness and Mielz)
MiE (For playing well in different contests and levelpacks and hosting a cup)
HoHo (Currently the best designing team in elma)
IS (Hosting ReDesign 2, being active in the scene having a good teamspirit) <-- quite rare these days imo
WLA (Good teamwork in MiE cup, Hosp getting impressive times in HALF levels)
dat :roll:

WR
Warm Up 13,97 by bene (#381)
Headbanger 41,27 by Spef (#383)
Bounce Back 46,43 by Zweq (#380)
Hooked 16,94 by Mielz (#381)
Pipe 29,11 by FinMan (#380)

Style
Found54 by FinMan (http://www.recsource.tv/r/ybwftzkans) <-- I think this was shared in 2015
HALF1C by Zweq (http://www.recsource.tv/r/bwohrytmgi) <-- How can you find a start like this? xd
TTC109 by Bjenn (http://www.recsource.tv/r/szfcleijxy) <-- The coolest TTC rec
MiEC104 by Zweq (http://www.recsource.tv/r/noqkigwxru) <-- A weird and surprising route that nobody else used. Quite impressive in a cup
adipi12 by adi (http://www.recsource.tv/r/jsltdgabnr) <-- Redesign cup replay in Shelf Life
Mistr303 by adi (http://www.recsource.tv/r/jhbkqwueml) <-- Didn't even think about this route
hmhurv by trew (http://www.recsource.tv/r/itdmkhygsv) <-- 6 seconds better than 2nd with a kickass style
Mistr309 by Zero (http://www.recsource.tv/r/dcvposbxfz) <-- niN asked me to put this
Mistr310 by Zero (http://www.recsource.tv/r/bknphqmcoe) <-- niN asked me to put this
KOG11 by Juish (http://www.recsource.tv/r/dyuminrxha) <-- Gaddam. So amazing :D
TOCK06 by Markku (http://www.recsource.tv/r/wxrmkqauov) <-- Nailed it!
HOH0ST09 by Kazan (http://www.recsource.tv/r/fzesivuxom) <-- Some fun stuff here)
nin0200 by Zero (http://www.recsource.tv/r/ouvrmahygz) <-- niN asked me to put this
min53 by Labs (http://www.recsource.tv/r/afvgyjxqhd) <-- Wouldn't have thought..

Replay
Pob0874 by Markku (http://www.recsource.tv/r/lrfqaxbyzs) <-- Was the top rec of RecSource for a long time
Found50 by adi (http://www.recsource.tv/r/gmeyuvcrfw) <-- Shared in 2015 I think
MiEC104 by FinMan (http://www.recsource.tv/r/ilbpxvhzut) <-- Cool run in a cool lev
Mistr306 by Bjenn (http://www.recsource.tv/r/lvipjkahmq) <-- Nice and clean
HALF1Q by Kazan (http://www.recsource.tv/r/vgblzsxqjc) <-- I think this run is brilliant!
Mistr301 by Zero (http://www.recsource.tv/r/dqczjrnteh) <-- niN asked me to put this. This is possibly the best run I have ever done.
Mistr308 by Zero (http://www.recsource.tv/r/wzhijdgbrf) <-- niN asked me to put this

Saveload
Bene's vid! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IocsDW2KLEs) <-- Credits to bene, Zweq and FinMan
Madness WRs Times on New tool-assisted times -topic and replays in RecSource
limpsy01 by Zweq (http://www.recsource.tv/r/sumoigaxzf) <-- This rec I swear..
min50 by Kazan (http://www.recsource.tv/r/bszmqxytvf) <-- Just brilliant 8)

Level
Cup and pack levels
Mistr303 by niN (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/321749) <-- This was awesome
Mistr307 by Umiz (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/302220) <-- A perfect example of a decent umiz level. gotta love
MiEC104 by Koopa (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/296957) <-- Koopa has the special ability of making levels like this work xd
MiEC105 by adi (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/297831) <-- "Oh yeah, adi can design levels" Simple yet damn complex level. Very awesome.
KOG07 by niN (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/312685)<-- More stuff like this!
HALF2J by Ramone (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/levelpack/HALF2#10/)<-- A really good HALF2 level
HALF2Y by Ramone (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/levelpack/HALF2#25/)<-- A really good HALF2 level
Battle Levels
InsHL by insguy (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/310569) <-- Oh insguy.. respect
zzzMPi03 by zzz (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/327704) <-- Best one so far! A perfect tribute to Mawane
HOH0ST03 by niN (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/301959) <-- Absolutely love the design and visuals here!
HOH0ST04 by umiz (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/301961) <-- Typical umiz level with several fun routes that are well balanced.
UHDFF01 by Zero (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/292771) <-- Suggesting own level :|
UHDFF02 by Pab (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/304416) <-- Good sequel) People liked
SkypeC04 by FM, Dani, Pab, roope, Lous, Zer (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/319506) <-- Gz for finishing, Jappe2
adiwcpi by adi (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/291180) <-- Captures the oldschool feel perfectly. Very addictive level!
Tre330 by Ramone (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/302038) <-- The best Tre level I played this year. Would have been good in HALF2!
KUBA0491 by kuchichu (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/308623) <-- Was hard to choose the best KUBA level since majority of them have visuals and overall good playability
ibex151 by Ismo (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/297229) <-- Everbody liked this lev. Kläsik Ismo
F15ins01 by insguy (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/318787) <-- FEM spirit was strong with this one
GBZL02 by Blaz (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/281840) <-- Coal Blaz lev
0Robina by Robzzi (http://elmaonline.net/battles/98650) <-- Everyone loved this lev
BT98 by EPOXNH (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/307416) <-- A really cool oldschool-ish hoylä level that was started with hidden times

Contest
MiE Cup by team MiE
MästarRäcer3 by niN
Total Time Cup by Pab
ReDesign Cup 2 by team IS
First Finish Cup by nick-o-matic
HOH0ST The Night(s) by team HoHo
KODECUP by team UME <-- The infamous reward BLUDEK got from winning the cup http://i.imgur.com/a9sDZE1.jpg
SUPCUP1-4 by Zero :mrgreen:

niN levels MästarRäcer3, HOH0ST and KOG levels all are very well-designed and have a ton of new ideas.
sig0965 by sigveseb (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/305081) <-- Remember the hand level?
k0000096 by Koo (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/326398)
Tree2 by Bludek http://i.imgur.com/ViwBOBo.jpg
Snowman LGR (idea) by Lee http://kopasite.net/up/nqs6414y09hf0pf/snowmang.png
HALF1R (visuals) by insguy I'm still amazed by the artwork in this level. Thanks for co-operating ;)

Contribution
Kopaka for all the work with the server
nick-o-matic for hosting FEM15, MiEC and FFC
Ville_j FOR RECSOURCE.TV!! can't believe that I didn't remember this when I made the big post
Pab for hosting TTC and making Battle Notifier
niN for hosting MR3 and HOH0ST and releasing KOG

Achievement
Warm Up u14 by bene
TAS TT of under 10 minutes by bene
FinMan u27 TT in HALF2 <-- 42 seconds better than the 2nd best TT
Reefer for playing nearly 6000 battles during the year
26 winrow by Zero

Juror's choice
DarMoeD
berhabdul
Olofmeister
Last edited by Zero on 5 Jan 2016, 13:30, edited 11 times in total.
Rank #1 battler and the champion of BOSS cup :gaa:
36 club since 02/2024
adi
36mins club

Post by adi »

Externalist
1.-2. FinMan (active in recent cups and level packs. Impressive results in half contest so far. Also won RDC cup, did well in MiE cup and hoyled KOG lev pack by NiN.)
1.-2. Zero (cruised MRII win, 2nd spot in MiE cup and a lot of quality external results: kopasite packs, mini internals etc.)

Bjenn (some really impressive times in MRII and TTC cups)
roope (very active in kopasite, nindex site and cups. Also good results for his skill level)
Kazan
anpdad
VilleJ (very active in cups)
Spef (managed to beat Zero and FinMan in MiE cup! Otherwise quite inactive this year)

Battler
I guess this is more about normal battles at least for me. For example Markku has about 600 wins this year if all played battles are counted.

Zero
TTechnik
Pab
roope
Bjenn
Blaz
John
Luther
juka
ZWEQ
(Markku)

Designer
insguy (unique designing style. It's nice to have high quality battles regularly)
Ramone (Half2 levels are amazing good. Also quality and amount of the battle levels is still very high)
Zero (has improved quite much as designer. Half1 levels are amazing by playability. I play 100% with low details so it's hard to comment about visual stuff. At least fits nicely to art category)
kuchitsu
roope
umiz
NiN (really nice designing style. I think it's nice to have now and then monster levels like MR303 but in general levels are too long & tricky for my taste.)
TL

Breakthrough
Mira (Battles)
Blaz (Battles)
TTechnik (actually always been very good but at least breakthrough in activity)
ILKKA

Team
Yes, teams still exist!

Style
MiEC101 by Zweq (http://www.recsource.tv/r/mrspfnqzhd)
Mistr303 by Bjenn (http://www.recsource.tv/r/qtdgenzrwi)
TTC109 by Bjenn (http://www.recsource.tv/r/szfcleijxy)
MiEC104 by Zweq (http://www.recsource.tv/r/noqkigwxru)

Replay
Mistr301 by Zero (http://www.recsource.tv/r/dqczjrnteh)
internal 29 by Spef (http://www.recsource.tv/r/ykujfmbzat)
Pob0874 by Markku (http://www.recsource.tv/r/lrfqaxbyzs)
MiEC105 by Zero (http://www.recsource.tv/r/eydlijrbzf)
MiEC104 by FinMan (http://www.recsource.tv/r/ilbpxvhzut)
min42 by Zero (http://www.recsource.tv/r/gsbkwotvai)
min43 by Zero (http://www.recsource.tv/r/ulfjwyrmhx)

Level
Half1O by Zero (
Half1P by Zero
Half1X by Zero
Half2A by Ramone
Half2J by Ramone (revolutionary idea to put apple on the floor)
Half2M by Ramone
Mistr303 by niN (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/321749)
MiEC104 by Koopa (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/296957)
MiEC101 by roope (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/294726) (nice way to start cup)
MiEC105 by adi (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/297831) (maybe I'll just add my own level!)

Art
Zero's Half1 levels

Contribution
Kopaka
nick-o-matic
VilleJ

Achievement
Zero for mini internals
Last edited by adi on 16 Dec 2015, 03:23, edited 1 time in total.
Team MiE
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

Internalist
Spef
bene
Mielz
Zweq
FinMan
Kazan

Externalist
Don't know about this stuff

Battler
Zweq (God)
Zero (godlike)
Kazan (Kazan The Machine)
Markku (The FF Guy)
adi (generally sik)
Bjenn (solid)

Designer
kuchitsu (made some nice levs)
not sure hard since don't play that much new levs mostly browse levs I got from veezay osv just chill everywhere

Breakthrough
RearNakedChoke (wants to learn decent piper already osv)

WR
Headbanger 41,59 by Spef (#381)
Bounce Back 46,43 by Zweq (#380)
ty zero

Saveload
Bene's vid! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IocsDW2KLEs) <-- Credits to bene, Zweq and FinMan (ty zero)
limpsy01 by Zweq (http://www.recsource.tv/r/sumoigaxzf) <-- This rec I swear.. (me too zero)

Contribution
Kopaka for all the work with the server
nick-o-matic for hosting FEM

Achievement
Warm Up u14 by b0ne

quite short and stolen i guess but will update if think of anything
Last edited by Hosp on 10 Dec 2015, 22:50, edited 1 time in total.
ToMaT
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

Thanks for the posts guys, they are REALLY helpful. Also, it really helps the jury if designers suggests their own levels. Like your 3 favorite personal levels or something. Just my ten cents as a jury member!
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Level
I made a few decent levs this year imo, then again I am biased. RuL014 people seemed to like, so my (rather narcissistic) contribution is nominating my own lev...

Breakthrough
RNC, new guy, rather annoyingly much better than me.

Replay
TTC109 by Bjenn. Good victory that.

Art
Sick cool tree2 painting by Bludek. I still want that on my wall.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
BlaZtek
Kuski
Team: CMR

Post by BlaZtek »

Internalist
Spef
bene
Mielz
Zweq
FinMan

Externalist
Zero - Decent and dedicated hoyler. Made so many new records in kopasite.
roope - Have been flooding kopasite with times from very many level packs!

Battler
TTechink
Zero
Blaz
talli
ZWEQ
schiz
Luther
Stini
Kazan
J-sim
YEAHS
roope
This list is neverending...

Designer
roope- Grass and pictures.
kuchitsu - Grass and pictures.
TTechink - Grass and pictures.
umiz - Genuine.
niN - Solid.
TL - The best balle levels period!
Hosp - Many short and tricky brain levels.

Breakthrough
RNC - Gaining skill fast. Getting really good in pipes.

Team
Hoho - Two of elmast best designers gathered.

WR
Pipe 29,11 by FinMan (#380)

Style

Replay

Saveload
Bene's vid! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IocsDW2KLEs) <-- Credits to bene, Zweq and FinMan

Level
Cup and pack levels

Battle Levels
InsHL by insguy (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/310569)

Contest
MästarRäcer3 by niN
Total Time Cup by Pab

Tree2 by Bludek http://i.imgur.com/ViwBOBo.jpg

Contribution
ville_j - www.recsource.tv
Pab - Hosting TTC
niN - Hosting MR3

Achievement
Warm Up u14 by bene
Pipe shortcut by Kazan

Juror's choice
[13:22:24] (ImagebEAT) blaz super pro
[17:06:15] (ImageRamone) ok I suckj. blaz rules
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

A couple of excellent posts so far, keep it up. The more detailed and the more suggestions you add, the smoother the whole process goes!
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

Internalist
bene, made what has been speculated about since #1

Externalist
FinMan, totally owning HALF competition, the most played pack of the year.

Battler
Zero, totally owning about all battles. Only Markku gives real competition in FFs.

Designer
Zero, made amazing levels in HALF1

Breakthrough
Blaz, this guy dont play like a nab anymore. I think he learnt some moves!

Team
we still have teams in elma?

WR
Warm Up by bene. most anticipated wr of all time. no competition here

Style
There are a few amazing ones in HALF, but those are not public. And dont know bene-style. But must be good.

Replay
Ill get back to this when remembers

Saveload
So this is a category now?

Level
HALF1A, perfect level to start out a new pack. Sick visuals and awesome hoylability. Hoyled by most pros.

Contest
Let me do some research here, I might be back.

Art
This is elma.

Contribution
Kopaka, keeping scene alive by managing server for EOL

Achievement
Warm Up under 14, and we all know who, right?

Juror's choice
Not my choice.
Elasto Mania - ez better
dawid
Kuski

Post by dawid »

Saveload
Me - made Smibu's SL work online :D prove: ban

Contribution
Me - EOL nitro patch, DefGrav.lgr

Battler
Me - PNG

Replay
Me - 52DawUnicycle.rec, 24DawLiveGrav.rec, int02DawNoGrav.rec, 44DawFun.rec, rechax.rec

Level
Me - quizd0.lev, quizd1.lev

I forgot to vote year ago...
Contest
Me - The slowest lev

Level
Me - All internals
Last edited by dawid on 2 Jan 2016, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

LEVEL:
HALF1P
HALF2T

BATTLER:
ZERO

SITE:
RECSOURCE

CONTRIBUTION:
DOMI STUFF
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

Designer: Reefer
ToMaT
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Internalist: Spef (the most WRs)
Battler: Zero (no doubt)
Breakthrough: Mira (pro)
Saveload: bene (unbeatable)
WR: (can't say which is the best without seeing recs, but these seem to stick out the most)
01. Warm up - 13.97 by bene (#381)
28. Bounce Back - 46.43 by Zweq (#380)
Style: Headbanger by Spef (the only new Internal style as far as I remember)
RearNakedChoke
Kuski

Post by RearNakedChoke »

Externalist:
Zero (!)
finman
Hosp

Battler:
Zero (!)
ZWEQ
Bjenn
Kazan
Madness
adi
Markku
Blaz
roope
pab
schiz

Designer:
Zero & Ramone (HALF pack, balle levels)
TL (the most active balle-maker, I always enjoy his levs)
insguy (only quality levs)
umiz (always nice designing and very playable levs)
Jappe2 (his grirl levs are awesome :D , also i like his pipe balles)
pab (not the most active designer lately, but always great levs)

Saveload:
ZWEQ (!) http://www.recsource.tv/r/sumoigaxzf

Achievement:
Zero (!) TT in FinMan Pipes 5:29,35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h5qD83j514 (im not sure, mb this video should be in category "art" :) )
Bjenn (!) 05:38,91 total time in pab's TTC
Last edited by RearNakedChoke on 31 Dec 2015, 13:05, edited 2 times in total.
umiz
Kuski

Post by umiz »

Internalist
bene
Spef

Externalist
FinMan
zero

Battler
zero
zweq

Designer
Zero, creative and smart levels.
Blaztek, always nice levels with both good looks and styles.
Chris, often ugly but weird fun levels.
insguy, often sick flow in his levels.

Breakthrough
Rear Naked Choke. Very fast learning.

Team
HoHo

WR
Warm Up by bene
Framework by TM (first MacOS wr?).

Saveload
bene

Contest
MästerRäser

Contribution
Kopaka, for being Kopaka.
VilleJ for recsource
[i cruise, i lev, i live]
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

Internal - Sped
External - Finman
Battler - Zero, Markku, Zweq, adi, Bjenn
Designer - insguy
Breakthrough - Mira
WR - Warm Up
Saveload - that impsy one by zweq, or any of them really...
Achievement - 13.97
God Bless America
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

Saveload: bene
WR: Bounce Back by Zweq 46.43 #380
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

Ramone wrote:Internalist
bene, made what has been speculated about since #1

Externalist
FinMan, totally owning HALF competition, the most played pack of the year.

Battler
Zero, totally owning about all battles. Only Markku gives real competition in FFs.

Designer
Zero, made amazing levels in HALF1

Breakthrough
Blaz, this guy dont play like a nab anymore. I think he learnt some moves!

Team
we still have teams in elma?

WR
Warm Up by bene. most anticipated wr of all time. no competition here

Style
There are a few amazing ones in HALF, but those are not public. And dont know bene-style. But must be good.

Replay
Ill get back to this when remembers

Saveload
So this is a category now?

Level
HALF1A, perfect level to start out a new pack. Sick visuals and awesome hoylability. Hoyled by most pros.

Contest
Let me do some research here, I might be back.

Art
This is elma.

Contribution
Kopaka, keeping scene alive by managing server for EOL

Achievement
Warm Up under 14, and we all know who, right?

Juror's choice
Not my choice.
Edit: Breaktrough: RNC
Rec: http://www.recsource.tv/r/smbxyzaqju HALF2M climbstyle. cant believe climbing back to top pos in that one. So sick.
Elasto Mania - ez better
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

Keep it coming guys! I know more of you can do it.

It's all about understanding you have a personal commitment to help us - the scene!

A good way to do it is to put on an inspiring 30+ minutes song and just for the time that song is playing you write down everything that you think is worth mentioning in this thread! Would for example love to hear what Lousku have to say!
ROKKEBOL
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by ROKKEBOL »

Internalist
Mielz finman b0ne Spef Bjenn
Externalist
Fruitos adi romy4 Hosp kazan Zero finman
Battler
juka ZWEQ Blaz Mz Zero Mira
Designer
insguy bEAT TL Mawane Danielj Ismo
Breakthrough
talli icwiener pseudo
Team
dat is speed bap wla mie
WR
warmup pipe headbanger
Style

Replay

Saveload

Level

Contest
RC2
Art

Contribution
Kopaka Domovoy ville_j Smibu Orcc Max Lousku Pab
Achievement
Juror's choice
Last edited by ROKKEBOL on 9 Jan 2016, 22:41, edited 1 time in total.

Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

I know it's too late but..

Contribution
roope, Markku, finman for being active eol mods this year and partaking in behind the scenes discussions
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Yeah, while the suggestion period is now officially over, we will have our jury meeting tomorrow evening so feel free to post stuff until then! Of course we won't ignore them.
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
ROKKEBOL
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by ROKKEBOL »

Just updated my post, pls pay attention

roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Finally the moment has come; the public voting has started!

With this, I'm very proud to present you the brand-new dedicated Golden Apple Awards site! It's made by Ville_J and intergrated to the old voting site by Kopaka, huge thanks to both!

To vote, drag your top 5 favorites in order into the voting slots in the voting page. You don't have to vote in every category but if you do vote in some category you must pick a full top 5. The point is: choose top 5 or nothing. Remember, only vote for what happened in the GAA period (the year 2015)! After voting the website will give you a key, which you should send to roope with one of the following ways:

1. Via Mopolauta with a private message. Note: if you want to use this your Mopolauta account has to be registered before the start of the first step!
2. Via IRC with a private message to roopemies @ IRCnet
3. Via Elma Online site, with a private comment on roope's profile

Here are all the nominees:

Internalist
b0ne - Achieved what has been speculated and awaited for years; Warm Up under 14 seconds
Bjenn - Got shadow WR in Tag
Finman - Big improvement to Pipe WR, making u30
Mats - Eagerly played internals throughout the year and finally achieved 39tt
Mielz - Multiple WRs in Hooked with a second break
Nekit - Endless hoyl of Sink and Hangman, does Nekit ever stop?
Spef - Many world records throughout 2015, found Headbanger style which improved much
talli - Got some world-class times in several levels
Tm - Made WR in Framework and keeps 33 WR total time topic updated
Zweq - Over 1 second improvement in Bounce Back out of nowhere! Still addicted to Hang Tight

Externalist
adi - Doing great in HALF levs, quietly taking over WRs in pipe packs and in Kopasite
Bjenn - Won the Total Time Cup and tightly placed 2nd in Mästar Räcer 3
Finman - Nearly dominating the highly popular HALF levels, winning the Redesign Cup 2 and placing 5th in MiE Cup
Hosp - Diligent höyler of some of the more obscure and forgotten packs, mainly AI. Also oke participation in cups and HALF
Kazan - One of the top competitors in HALF
RearNakedChoke - A newcomer with an endless appetite for pipes, RNC was one of the starts of the late-2015 hazpi craze
roope - Played tons of externals in 2015, getting good results in Kopasite and nindex. Placed second in Redesign Cup 2, third in Mästar Räcer 3, and 5th in Total Time Cup
Spef - Won MiE Cup
Ville_J - Good participation in cups. 2nd in Low Effort Cup, 3rd in Total Time Cup, 5th in Mästar Räcer 3, and 6th in MiE Cup
Zero - Won Mästar Räcer 3, came in 3rd in MiE Cup. Dominates all packs he decides to play

Battler
adi
Bjenn
Blaz
John
Luther
Markku
Pab
roope
TTechnik
Zero

Designer
Chris - Has made strides to become a better designer, and it's starting to show. Top notch apple battles
insguy - insane guy has made his return. Always known as a great designer, he has picked up where left off with flowy and fun battle levels
Koo - Greatly desires to become a better and better designer. Polished levels with nice grass and pictures
kuchitsu - After breaking through as a designer in 2014, kuchitsu continued to make even higher-quality levels in 2015
niN - With the newly-revived nindex site as his base, niN provided the scene with different kinds of competitions in 2015, like the Kuski On Ground pack, Mäster Räcer 3 cup, and the one-evening battle cup events known as 'HoHosts the night'
Pab - While not the most active designer out there, he sure knows what he's doing. Quality over quantity!
Ramone - Also made high quality battles, and released the HALF2 pack, the second part of the highly popular HALF competition
TL - Endless stream of high quality battle levels, although fast made they are still playable and fun. Oftentimes at odd hours to fill the holes
TTechnik - While not known as much of a designer in the past, TTechnik started spewing out original and fun battle levels at a fast rate in 2015
Zero - Designer of many high quality battle levels throughout 2015, released HALF1 pack which shows extreme innovation in both visuals and playability

Breakthrough
b0ne in saveload playing
Blaz in playing
Chris in designing
Koo in designing
Koo in playing
Mira in playing
RearNakedChoke in externals
schiz in playing
TTechnik in designing

Team
dat - dat members always help each other out in competitions, even if they're not personally playing. Also very much internal activity and style-sharing between teammates!
MiE - Arranged the successful MiE Cup. Frequently find styles together in cups and externals, leading to good results
SPEED - Their teamwork in MiE Cup proved very successful, as Spef won the cup and Mielz came in 2nd. They've also collaborated in internals nicely
WLA - Good teamwork in MiE Cup
HoHo - A team consisting of great designers niN and umiz arranged a couple of 'HoHosts the night' battle cup-ish events. Umiz also made many guest levels for niNs Mästar Räcer 3 cup
IS - Idiot System is a new team consisting of Ville_J and Orcc, who competed and collaborated nicely in different cups

WR
Bounce Back 46.43 by Zweq (#380)
Enduro 46.96 by Spef (#382)
Framework 38.04 by Tm (#383)
Hang Tight 24.15 by Zweq (#379)
Headbanger 41.27 by Spef (#383)
Hooked 16.94 by Mielz (#381)
Warm Up 13.97 by b0ne (#381)
Pipe 29.11 by FinMan (#380)

Style
b0ne's internal 5 start
b0ne's Found28
Bjenn's TTC109
Mistr 303 by Bjenn and Zero
Spef's Headbanger mid style
Zero's Mistr307
Zweq's MiEC101
Zweq's MiEC104

Replay
Found50 by adi
Found51adi4179.rec by adi
Mistr303 by Bjenn
Headbanger by Spef
41Tm3804.rec by Tm
MiEC105 by Zero
min51zer4686.rec by Zero
wcup414eZer.rec by Zero
Mistr301 by Zero
Mistr309 by Zero

Saveload
35be2326.rec by b0ne
46be2092.rec by b0ne
40be493.rec by b0ne
01be1381.rec by b0ne
Min50slKaz.rec by Kazan
Half2Nsl3819.rec by Kazan
Madness updating WR table and wrs
SL51Mad3360miss.rec by Madness
Zweq's limpsy replay

Level
UHDFF01 by Zero
MiEC104 by Koopa
MiEC105 by adi
UHDFF02 by Pab
insHL by insguy
HALF1A by Zero
HALF1P by Zero
HALF2M by Ramone
SkypeC04 by Finman, DanielJ, Pab, roope, Lousku, Zero
zzzmpi03 by zzz

Contest
Redesign Cup 2
Total Time Cup
LEL Cup
MiE Cup
Noobstyl Competition
Mästar Räcer 3
First Finish Cup 5
HoHosts the night
HALF competition
KODECUP

Art
Lee's coding art (WR progression pics)
Tree2 painting by Bludek
Zero's HALF1 levels
fmpi video by Zero and Virus
Paper kuski by Ville_J
sig0965.lev hand by sigveseb
insHL.lev graphics by insane guy
MiE LGR by nick-o-matic and roope
iCS LGR by iCS
b0ne's TAS video

Contribution
ddraw.dll by Ropelli
Recsource by ville_j and Max
Pab's Battle notifier and Level stats maker
domi for #irc_eol, direct API, and next generation server
niN for reviving nindex
nick-o-matic for arranging FEM, hosting FF Cup and co-hosting MiE Cup
b0ne for explaining how Elma works with saveload
Smibu for actively striving to make Elmanager perfect, and working on the developement of Elma 2
Elma python library by sigveseb
Kopaka for maintaining EOL server and updating API

Achievement
b0ne's Warm Up WR
Bjenn's TTC win with a impressive margin
Finman's HALF total time
Spef's MiE Cup win against tough competition
TL making the most battles for the 5th year in a row
Tool-assisted internal total time of under 10 minutes by b0ne, Zweq and Finman
Zero's winning row of 26 battles

The deadline for the voting is Sunday 14th of February, 23:59 EET (GMT+2). The final show will be held Sunday 21th of February, 20:00 EET (GMT+2). As always, the show will be held in #gaa @ IRCNet, and discussion happens in #across.

Now, think carefully about your favorites, and go VOTE!
Last edited by roope on 25 Jan 2016, 01:08, edited 3 times in total.
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Tigro
Kuski

Re: Golden Apple Awards 2015 - PUBLIC VOTING IS ON!

Post by Tigro »

40be493.rec by b0ne rec in Saveload category is broken.
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Thanks for notifying! It's fixed now.
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Am I still eligible to vote, even if I didn't suggest anyone during the first step?

Also, very nice site, and very much thanks and love to all involved for hosting this event and doing it so well every year!
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

yes, you can vote, Igge :) And everyone else too.
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

Aww, no mistr303 in the level section? That one was my favorite of 2015. But I guess only a few people actually played it, so oh well.

I think it's very cool that you wrote those short explanations for the nominations, they really help.

Oh, and big thanks to mans who nominated me... At the moment I'm kind of on a break from the game because I feel like I spent too much time on it in the last years, but I'm sure I'll come back at some point.)
Bjenn
35mins club

Post by Bjenn »

Really what the fuck happened here?
Level
UHDFF01 by Zero
MiEC104 by Koopa
MiEC105 by adi ?? ????
Adis level is better than this Mistr303 ?
Corrupt jury, boycott.
Kopaka
39mins club

Post by Kopaka »

yes cus level category is not subjective at all
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

recsource all the way :) and zweqs impossible saveload magic
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
Bjenn
35mins club

Post by Bjenn »

Kopaka wrote:yes cus level category is not subjective at all
What?
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Bjenn wrote:
Kopaka wrote:yes cus level category is not subjective at all
What?
The level category is one of the hardest categories to choose levels to, especially with how little community suggestions we got there, because everyone has their own taste and there's so many factors to consider. Of course we try to include what we honestly think deserves a nomination, but we can't please all. Maybe you could have affected in it being included by suggestion it in this topic? =)
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Zero
Kuski

Post by Zero »

Bjenn wrote:Really what the fuck happened here?
Level
UHDFF01 by Zero
MiEC104 by Koopa
MiEC105 by adi ?? ????
Adis level is better than this Mistr303 ?
Corrupt jury, boycott.
Try to make a level as simple as MiEC105 that is multistyled and really challenging, even for a cup level. Simplistic level designing at its best. Was my favorite event in MiE cup by far)
Rank #1 battler and the champion of BOSS cup :gaa:
36 club since 02/2024
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

People not participating in first step and then coming to flame choices in second step haha

I'm not taking part in jury this year except to watch and I can confirm that there isn't/wasn't (and has never been) any misguided intentions.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Bjenn
35mins club

Post by Bjenn »

Haruhi wrote:People not participating in first step and then coming to flame choices in second step haha

I'm not taking part in jury this year except to watch and I can confirm that there isn't/wasn't (and has never been) any misguided intentions.
I mentioned it here for example GAA suggestions thread 2015
Oh well, it's niN you are screwing, not me.
Bjenn wrote:
kuchitsu wrote:Best level:
mistr303.lev by niN
I already told Zero this =DD Mistr303 GAA level!
BlaZtek
Kuski
Team: CMR

Post by BlaZtek »

Where is the link to vote, I just can't f* find it...
[13:22:24] (ImagebEAT) blaz super pro
[17:06:15] (ImageRamone) ok I suckj. blaz rules
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Kopaka
39mins club

Post by Kopaka »

Only two days left to vote!
Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Post by Orcc »

Two things how to improve GAA site:

1) Make it possible to switch places of two votes by dragging the first one on top of the other one
2) OPEN LINKS IN NEW TAB AOSUHDFUAIDHIUGADFIGADFNGSÖIFDNG
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

Also too long items (more than one line) kinda overlap. But cool site overall.
Polarix
Kuski
Team: TR

Post by Polarix »

Orcc wrote:Two things how to improve GAA site:

1) Make it possible to switch places of two votes by dragging the first one on top of the other one
2) OPEN LINKS IN NEW TAB AOSUHDFUAIDHIUGADFIGADFNGSÖIFDNG
2) Yeah I fucked up once by doing this.
roope
37mins club

Re: Golden Apple Awards 2015 - FINAL SHOW ON SUNDAY 21ST

Post by roope »

The public voting phase ended yesterday, and I'm quite pleased with the total amount of voters. Thanks all for voting! The final show will be held Sunday 21st of February, 20:00 EET (GMT+2).

Here's a convenient timer for you!
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

Thank you for voting, and also thank you for website feedback! Enjoy the Final show on Sunday!
Image Cyberscore! Image
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

Reminder that GAA final show 2015 is in 16 hours! Be there. As always, the show will be held in #gaa @ IRCNet, and discussion happens in #across.
Image Cyberscore! Image