Win Row in EOL

Everything about Moposite. Wishes for new sections / updates etc. Please tell all bugs, errors you've found. Help us.

Moderator: Moporators

A.K.B.
37mins club

Win Row in EOL

Post by A.K.B. »

Help, I was told that my win rows didn't have to be in direct sequence, but as long as I won the battles I entered it would count as a row. If so, why does the following not give me a 5 balle winrow? Battles had between 4-8 players, all finishers.

1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Lee
37mins club

Re: Win Row in EOL

Post by Lee »

Don't they have to be "normal" battles with at least 5 players each?
Sunshine
Kuski

Post by Sunshine »

i was told they have to be direct sequence and also normal battles only, dont know about player count except if only 1 player it doesnt count as win
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

I was told that you don't need direct sequence (funny to imagine Zero playing 30 battles in a row or whatever his record is), but minimum player count exists, yes.
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

Yeps: need to win normal battles that have at least 5 players (yourself included). The battles don't need to be in direct sequence, just battles that you participated in a row.
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

If the battles with less than five players don't count, that should mean that you can lose it and still continue your winning streak, am I right?
ROKKEBOL
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by ROKKEBOL »

I gues when happens less than 5 mans in a battle your winrow is over even if you woned that batel

A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Does your streak break if you play a single battle with 4 players in the middle of it?
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

If everyone has 0 apples and there are >4 players, does that count as a win? And what if >0 apples? Do you need to get a real time for it to count?
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

kuchitsu wrote:If everyone has 0 apples and there are >4 players, does that count as a win?
No.
Do you need to get a real time for it to count?
Also no.
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
AndrY
38mins club
Team: .lev

Post by AndrY »

why it isn't changing? its still 4, i sure must be more.

----------------------------------------------------
and, btw, somebody said that if there are <5 mans, it doesn't count.
imo its wrong, I got 4-winrow after winning some balles with 3-4 mans.
My levs and other Elma things: sites.google.com/view/elma-andry + youtube
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

AndrY wrote:somebody said that if there are <5 mans, it doesn't count.
imo its wrong, I got 4-winrow after winning some balles with 3-4 mans.
It's definitely not meant to count if there are less than 5 people, so either there's a bug or you had 4 on another occasion that you don't remember...

You currently have an active row of 3 wins, because only 3 of the last 6 battles you won (in a row) had 5 or more participants.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

I̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶5̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶l̶o̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶.̶
Last edited by Madness on 17 May 2017, 14:16, edited 1 time in total.
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

That's quite bad if true Madness. Me thinks it should be put on hold until next balle with 5 people or more since that really is out of your control.
ToMaT
Zero
Kuski

Post by Zero »

Madness wrote:If there's less than 5 players and you win, it's the same as if you lost, your winning row is over and you can start again.
Not true.
Rank #1 battler and the champion of BOSS cup :gaa:
36 club since 02/2024
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

Ultimately it's all up to Kopaka how he has coded the statistics and he's the only one that can give the correct answer how things work.

If someone wants to calculate the win rows / statistics differently they can suck all the data through the API and make those calculations.
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Without checking, I would think if there's less than five players it simply skips all calculations, so it will be as if the battle never happened.
Sla
36mins club
Team: SpEF

Post by Sla »

Madness wrote:If there's less than 5 players and you win, it's the same as if you lost, your winning row is over and you can start again.
Thats exactly how it -doesnt- work and what happened to me once on my win row and worked with this case. Principal reason of this post anyways is to complain about stupid phantom users on EOL, and even more, phantom users to test this thing instead of just finding out. Im talking about "test2465". Seems like Madness, or whoever, it doesnt change anything.
Have a good day.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

I take my previous statement back. I have just tested this and Kopaka is right. When there is a battle with less than five players, you can still continue your winning row no matter whether you win or lose that one.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Sla wrote:
Thats exactly how it -doesnt- work and what happened to me once on my win row and worked with this case. Principal reason of this post anyways is to complain about stupid phantom users on EOL, and even more, phantom users to test this thing instead of just finding out. Im talking about "test2465". Seems like Madness, or whoever, it doesnt change anything.
Have a good day.
What's your problem? There was no information anywhere on how this works, so someone had to test it. I raised this question a long time ago and never got a clear answer. You should look up the definition of the word "phantom".
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

Oh im sorry for u if u had to make all that thing of fake user to test the already known thing.
See you around Mad.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Not quite fake.

If it was already known, why did people ask how it worked in this topic? And could you refer me to the place where it's explained?
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

I agree with Madness (the defendant) it wasn't known 100% (accept maybe by Zero) whether win row does work as described and I'm glad he tested it without any intent of deceiving anyone that the users he created were real. I think Sla's (the plaintiff) gripe is the ethics of Madness taking the testing into his own hands and by consequence boosting his number of wins on eol site. Is Madness really wrong for doing this though, it is an insignificant number of wins compared to his overall stats, perhaps any punishment at all would be a harsh sentence? We will see on the next episode.
God Bless America
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

Dunno i think its totally banable attitude and him and u (gimp) should be banned. Maybe eol chat only for gimp.
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

Hmm are you being serious or joking? I can't tell.
God Bless America