Hello! im back nerds! and heres what i demand of YOU

Look for replays and levels and ask people's times.

Moderator: Moporators

goofu
Kuski

Hello! im back nerds! and heres what i demand of YOU

Post by goofu »

hi all xD

hope u guys have been enjoying life without my presense on these forum :b : P. anway, i figured u might miss me now after the motnsh have passed and were in now a new year 2014! so here i am. glad to see u to guys.

so i was looking on the wr list and then i found a shokcing combination of charactes which readed " Updated 31 October 2013" and i was like WHAAAT so i was like WTFFF ELMA DED! so i went, like, total shock WTF mode and thats why im here know. how could u do this`? no wrs in -wait a second while i count the months- 4 -- FOUR -. MONTHS!! thats almost quarter of a year, WTF. i have my reasons for staying in this community after having contribtued so much and then quit, and i asure u that one of them is too see constant wr improvement. i will not name names, but im sure that youll know who u are. if ur not feel ashamed, i think u should. a man of science with the ability to sway reactionary and fearful minds toward the truth, choosing instread to embark on a path of ignorance and decay. u know who u are..

so what to do to solv the problem? START PLAYING FFS. i dont wanna see no shitty battle replays or records, i wanna see internak WRS!!!! after all what ive done to serve this communit, this is what u give me in return? I CALL SHIT.

btw, i even thought up my mind about some ez possible improvements.
1. pipe levl (30). make the ez brutal bounce in the begining and bounce up to the polgyno and down to the apple and finish lev. i have performed thi act myself with success. i will not show it becuz i know u guys can do it and even think up better ideas to improv it
2. warm up under 14.00. well zewq's rec is pretty good, but there are 2 places i see possible improvement
3. enigma lev. ROFL how could u NOT have beaten 10 year old record? HAHAHAHA guys, i beated this record on my own i got an ez 19.15 after few howling sesisons.

... u get the idea. i can give tips on every fucking level if thats what u want but hopefuly the messag ehas come acros to u know..

and when this has ben said, Let us enter 2014 with courage and forethought for the generations to come. start howling the WRS back, to satisfy me, and to help ensure humanity's trust in YOU is not misguided.

i wish u all good luck
TT: 45:43:64
Thundr-
37mins club

Re: Hello! im back nerds! and heres what i demand of YOU

Post by Thundr- »

Its not that wrs havent been made, its that px hasnt updated
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

you need to come up with something new, this is getting old..
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

Why don't you go drive them when its such easy to do ?
TT:39.59.86|| AvgTT:41.49.24 || Multi TT:27:43:82 || Team [TR]
Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Post by Labs »

Hah, nice post :D But a post which tells in common: "i made 54 internal wrs", sounds like too akb-ish, shame on you :(
Team SPEED

A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

I just haven't released my recs publicly. See: signature below.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
goofu
Kuski

Post by goofu »

gentlemans, it appears my message here have borne fruit xDl
thank u for ur support and keep up the good job

ben3eee, i congrateulate with ur WR!!! well job.

be force with you guys!!
TT: 45:43:64
bene
Hot kuski
Team: dat

Post by bene »

goofu wrote: btw, i even thought up my mind about some ez possible improvements.
1. pipe levl (30). make the ez brutal bounce in the begining and bounce up to the polgyno and down to the apple and finish lev. i have performed thi act myself with success. i will not show it becuz i know u guys can do it and even think up better ideas to improv it
2. warm up under 14.00. well zewq's rec is pretty good, but there are 2 places i see possible improvement
3. enigma lev. ROFL how could u NOT have beaten 10 year old record? HAHAHAHA guys, i beated this record on my own i got an ez 19.15 after few howling sesisons.
2/3 are done and soon Mielz will do enigma, pls new demands this topic obviously worked.
well job on topic goofu.
Signatür ruined by SveinR - smaller plz :*
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

Congrats goofu for winning.