FEM 2016: 28.7.-5.8.! Join #fem2016! 1st post updated 24.8.!

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

nick-o-matic
Kuski

FEM 2016: 28.7.-5.8.! Join #fem2016! 1st post updated 24.8.!

Post by nick-o-matic »

The Virri farm is reserved for 29.7. (Friday) - 5.8. (another Friday), but it's possible to arrive already on 28.7. (Thursday)! http://www.lomarengas.fi/mokit/sastamal ... tila-11466

After performing some research about the most suitable femdates for as many for you as possible it started to look like that 29.7. - 5.8. is the best compromise. This actually should suit for nearly everyone, the "compromise" thing is that I was looking for extended weekend solution (something like Wednesday-Wednesday instead of Friday-Friday), but unfortunately that didn't succeed due to other reservations. This will add some extended-weekend feeling for those that come already then (the event doesn't start instantly, there's some kind of warm-up followed by the culmination at the weekend followed by a more relaxed end). However, the previous mans should leave already on Thursday 28.7. and we are very generously allowed to arrive already then! Also, in case if the prev mans change their mind (unlikely, but this needs to be considered), we are also very generously allowed to stay 28.7.-29.7. in the extra pond sauna cabin and have a pre-FEM party there. So you can safely book your tickets for Thursday already. I don't know what time the prev mans are planning to leave, but it is always poss to go to the pond sauna to wait for them to leave.

The extra pond sauna cabin will possibly be open for sleeping in any case, which is nice (more real beds is always nice). But this will depend on plans of the cabin lady's daughter and his husband who might want to sleep there at some point, and they would obviously be priorized (we are not paying extra for extra pond sauna cabin). Also we might expect the daughter's husband to visit FEM, he is an IT man and poss interested to check our gamings. =P

The finance part

The cabin costs this time 980€, including end cleaning as well as the extra sauna cabin for sleeping (up to the cabin lady uncertainty factor) is included. All in all this is less than on previous years (7 nights vs 10 nights). Also, it looks like that the attendance will be at least as high as last year, perhaps even clearly higher. This means lower fees for everyone! =) I don't know exact numbers yet, I actually think that I won't orka the hassle with the pre-payments and probability calculations for appropriate fee amounts and collect the monies close to the actual event when amount of participants is known better. But you can prepare for at least a bit lower fees than previously!

What is it like in FEM?

To see it perhaps the best way is to check the pictures of previous FEMs, kindly provided to us by Markku:
http://mm.1g.fi/kuvat/FEM2014/
http://mm.1g.fi/kuvat/FEM2015/

Who is coming?

Here I will try to update a lists of people possibly coming. The splitting to high-, medium- and slim-chance mans is quite rough. Tell me if you should be moved to another list or added/removed altogether. Also as a new thing I start a confirmed-list. Please tell me as soon as possible when it is a sure thing that you are coming.

Confirmed:
  • Abula Image
  • adi Image
  • axxu Image
  • Bludek Image
  • insane guy Image
  • jblaze Image
  • Koo Image
  • Lousku Image
  • Markku Image
  • Mats Image
  • Mira Image
  • nick-o-matic Image
  • Orcc Image
  • Polarix Image
  • roope Image
  • Smibu Image
  • terb0 Image
  • Tisk Image
  • vender Image
  • Ville_J Image
  • Zweq Image
  • Zero Image
High chances:
  • dz Image
  • FinMan Image
  • Ithal Image
  • Kortsu Image
  • veezay Image + Antti Image
Medium chances:
  • Dead One Image
  • Kiiwi Image
  • talli Image
  • Luther Image
  • Xarthok Image
Slim chances:
  • Chaza Image
  • Hosp Image
  • Ismo Image
  • J-sim Image
  • jamppa Image
  • Jokke Image (don't know about his situation but I hope he would come)
  • jonharkulsykkel Image
  • Juzam Image
  • Kejebra Image
  • Quantz Image (don't know about his situation but I hope he would come)
  • Rast Image
  • Spef Image (don't know about his situation but I hope he would come)
The spreadsheet

This year's spreadsheet is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... li=1#gid=0
  • 1st page is now obsolete as the dates have been decided
  • In 2nd page please contribute to organizational equipment arrangement ponderings
  • In 3rd page please contribute to carpooling and fill your dates (red = no, green = yes, yellow=unsure). Please fill it even if you are not 100% sure about coming. Also please fill it even if you are going to use public transportation or already have a ride - the spreadsheet also works as a confirmation for coming (filling at least one green date is considered as it).
  • In 4th page please contribute to event ideas.
    These pages are partly copied from last year so there might be some outdated stuff. But let's fix them!
How to get there?

As you can see, it's very poss to get to FEM from any of the three major cities.

Some prices if you book now (they will become more expensive over time):

Helsinki-Tampere
Onnibus: 1€ - 3.5€
Norm bus: 21.5€ - 27€
Train: 9.9€

Helsinki-Vammala
Norm bus: 30€
Train: 12.8€

Tampere-Vammala
Norm bus: 10€
Train: 3.8€

Turku-Vammala
Norm bus: 10€
Train: 15.50€ - 21.60€

Turku-Tampere
Onnibus: 1€-3€

The sites from where you can book these tickets:
Onnibus: http://www.onnibus.com/en/index.htm
Norm bus: https://www.matkahuolto.fi/en/
Train: https://www.vr.fi/cs/vr/en/frontpage

Locations of bus and train stations, airports and harbours in these main cities (there are cheap ferries travelling to Helsinki and Turku from many different countries):

Bus- and trainstation, harbours and airport of Helsinki.
Bus- and trainstation and airport of Tampere.
Bus- and trainstation, harbour and airport of Turku.

It is enough if you manage to get yourself to Sastamala/Vammala. It is not a long way for someone to get you from there.

Also there will be much traffic through Tampere, so someone can very possibly get you from there as well. Also few mans will most likely drive to FEM from Helsinki and Turku as well.

Finally, here is a map of the venue itself and some notes. In case you arrive there when the prev mans still are there, please drive to the pond sauna instead of the house.

What is needed?

The organizational equipment spreadsheet is for these things, but these are the most important things:
  • Bedsheets. Or sleeping bag and a pillow cover. Cabin lady is really strict about this. They are needed even if you use the provided extra mattresses.
  • If you sleep on the extra mattresses, also own pillow and blanket/sleeping bag are required.
  • Extra computers for those that can't take one with them.
  • Ethernet and power cables etc to allow everyone to have internet. Also all kind of miscellaneous computer stuff is most likely useful.
  • 3G/4G mobile internet stick for the router
  • Stuff for prizes. Yes, I thought that we would get better prizes for competitions if people brought those themselves instead of me buying them. =) You could donate the prizes or I could buy those with FEMmoney.
What is not needed?

Remarkably, this year there is some important stuff that will be found from the venue without having to bring there:
  • Internet things (expect the mobile internet stick which is still needed). This is because managed to sell the internet stuff I bought last year to Cabin Lady so they will be found there ready. However, as listed above already, a 3G/4G internet stick for the router I sold to Cabin Lady is still needed!
  • A projector. Cabin lady bought a projector to there as well, she really seems to like us! :beer:
  • Mattresses. There are plenty of extra mattresses (this was the situation last year as well though). These mattresses need bedsheets or sleeping bag as well.
Also here's a general specsheet of FEM cabin:
  • Dishwasher
  • Cloth washing machine. Last years this has been used quite little, you should take advantage of it!
  • Very good selection of cookware (several pots and frying pans and so on). You don't have to bring this kind of things.
  • Two fridges, one freezer. Also drinks can be stored in a ground cellar.
  • Several saunas: one in the main house (electric sauna), one at the pond (wooden sauna, this is the preferred sauna to be used) and also a smoke sauna at the pond (this would cost extra, but we have had such policy that we can use it after the owners have used it if it still has some heat left)
Is there going to be some rules or other kind of boring stuff?

Yes:
  • Please recycle, we try to put own places for norm waste, cardboard, biowaste, metal and glass. Also bottles and cans worth money will have own places and as per tradition, they will be returned to the shop and obtained funds will be used as cabin rent money.
  • This year end cleaning is included (it was last year too but due to finance problems we cancelled it and cleaned ourselves). However, we have to take all the trash and make dishes, and also in general leave the cabin in non-horrible condition.
  • There has been some problems with the fridge space during the last two years. So please try to use fridge space reasonably and organizedly. Drinks can be stored in an outside ground cellar. It's not as cool as fridge but you can take some drinks from the ground cellar to the fridge or freezer shortly before you use them. Also when you leave make sure that you are not leaving anything to the fridge because then it will use fridge space for the whole FEM. If you want to leave something there for others to eat/drink, please make sure everyone know that those items are for everyone. =)
  • If you use the laundry machine, please ask others if they want to put something to there as well.
  • FEM is a big community for one week, and as a by-product of fun fun fun there are also plenty of tasks that need to be done to keep things rolling and the place in non-chaotic condition. I would appreciate if everyone would contribute in some ways to these things that include at least:
    • Taking the trash out
    • Returning the empty bottles and cans to the supermarket and giving the €€€ to me (for FEM-money)
    • Emptying the dishwasher
    • All other kind of miscellaneous cleaning and organizing of the place
    • Making sure theres cofe in the cofe machine
    • Making common food
    • Taking care of warming the wood sauna
    • Most importantly: contributing to the program and competitions or at least making battles for EOL if there isn't anything else going on - the meeting is about Elasto Mania after all =)
Where can I sleep?

In summary there are:
  • 7 (IIRC) premium-quality beds in the main house and one really small one.
  • One small room with an extendable bed (enough for 1-3 mans depending on how close you are)
  • 3 beds in the extra sauna cabin (not sure if we can use it for the whole time)
  • More than enough extra mattresses that can be scattered anywhere.
All of these options strictly require bedsheets. And extra mattresses also require own pillow and blanket/sleeping bag. You can also sleep in your own tent or car as few people have done. Or in rocking chair/sofa/plain floor... xd

When can we come and when we have to leave?

The arrival time is flexible this year as the prev mans are planning to leave at Thursday but we can go to the extra sauna cabin even before they leave. Also I promised that since we basically get one extra day for free due to this double-booking, we can help Cabin Lady with the cleaning and organizing tables etc on Thursday or Friday morning. Also I told that the cleaning is not needed to do excessively for us.

The next mans after us will come on Friday at 16:00 and officially we should leave by 12:00 but I guess if it is needed some mans can hang there for few hours more (especialyl if they help Cabin Lady in cleaning and re-arranging the tables even though we don't have end cleaning this time =P).

Where will I see you?

See you in FEM16! :beer: And #fem2016! :beer:
The old opening post wrote:It's time to begin the annual pondering about the FEM date of this year! The previous request for the pondering did not gain much popularity, perhaps because it was located in the FEM 2015 topic. Unfortunately it now seems that we missed a quite nice opportunity for extended weekend (27.7.-3.8.) which cabin lady offered for us, but now the cabin is booked up to 29.7. (the basic problem is that during the prime holiday season it is usually not possible to get this kind of specialized reservations, the standard reservation is from Friday to next Friday). Anyway, here is the FEM2016 sheet, please fill your available dates there: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... li=1#gid=0

Red = no
Green = yes
Yellow = I don't know yet

Furthermore, I need your opinions about these things:

What kind of basic model you would like to have:
  • extended weekend (from Wednesday to Wednesday for instance)?
  • double-weekend (like it has been)?
  • something else?
At the moment this kind of scenarios seem possible:
  • 15. or 16.6. - 22. or 23.6. Extended weekend one week before the midsummer festival (juhannus).
    Very early, and it's not even sure if it's possible (it requires special arrangements, as you can see you can't reserve this directly from Lomarengas site. But cabin lady said it's maybe poss)
  • 8. or 9.6. - 15. or 16.6. Even earlier extended weekend model
  • 10. - 20.6. Traditional double-weekend model for this very early date
  • 29.7 - 5.8. Friday - Friday. Poor man's 27.7.-3.8. (the extended weekend that we missed)
  • 12. - 22.8. Two - weekend model in August
  • 12. - 19.8. Friday - Friday
  • 19. - 26.8. Another Friday - Friday, very late
  • 10. or 11.8. - 17. or 18.8. Extended weekend. This would be easily the best but I can't come until Friday evening :(
  • 17. or 18.8. - 24. or 25.8. Extended weekend. This would be good but schools have already started (bad for ppl in school) and onion harvest is coming.
Which one of these would be the best?

Also, please join #fem2016 for more discussion!
Last edited by nick-o-matic on 29 Jul 2016, 23:16, edited 52 times in total.
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Re: FEM 2016: 29.7.-5.8.! Join #fem2016

Post by nick-o-matic »

Cabin reserved, details in the first post! :beer: I will keep updating all the FEM16 stuff there.
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

Awesome, thanks again for organizing nom!

I will most likely come the first weekend and a bit of the week like last year. Apparently its too early to book flights, its almost twice as expensive as last year.

Looking forward!

Note to everbody who has not yet been to FEM or any Elma meeting and is unsure about whether to go: Go there, it is fucking great!
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

If only it didn't cost me like 4k in flights. I'd love to come! No such meetings in Australia, not many kuskis.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Ithy
Kuski

Post by Ithy »

I will maybe this time show up (FM beware), someone give lift from RMK
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

90% sure I'll come.
39:37,91
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

What a list! Thanks for the extended weekend approach. I put this on my calendar. This could be advertized on Moponews but maybe a bit later? Maybe some veteran would notice it.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

Very small chance of me coming.
Elasto Mania - ez better
Sla
36mins club
Team: SpEF

Post by Sla »

Awesome list. I wish i could be there and meet all you guys.
Tm
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Tm »

8-ball wrote:90% sure I'll come.
How are you planing on travelling? Maybe possible some joined trip from latvia?
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

The list looked perhaps too awesome because it was just an alpha-stage list including pretty much anyone who as far as I knew definitely were not coming. Now the list is in beta-stage, with rough splitting to different attendance probabilities. Btw, a new interesting name added, can you spot him? ;)

EDIT: added yanizzz as well to the slim chances -list, forgot that insane guy mentioned he tries to get him along =)

EDIT2: added yet another man, can you spot him as well?
Last edited by nick-o-matic on 14 Mar 2016, 15:49, edited 2 times in total.
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

Tm wrote:
8-ball wrote:90% sure I'll come.
How are you planing on travelling? Maybe possible some joined trip from latvia?
Yes pos! I might go by car if we can split gas, not sure what would be better atm.
39:37,91
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

Looks like its gonna be EEM - European Elma Meeting. Very coal.
Ithy
Kuski

Post by Ithy »

Ay hey, put me in high chances list, I will be there if there's no bullshit in my schedule right then
Kortsu
Kuski

Post by Kortsu »

I want to be there again, I need to be there! Not possible for weekend, but definitely from Wednesday or similar onward.
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

Im 100% out. Vacation in June.
Elasto Mania - ez better
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

Oh dear Ramone, but awesome as to Ithal and Kortsu =)
veezay
Kuski
Team: rotaplask

Post by veezay »

I really hope i can come this year. My money situation is looking very bad at the moment, but I'm in the process of applying for some jobs. Also if I'll get a job, I probably won't get a week off straight away so I could attend, so it's all looking very paradoxically slim, but I'm hopeful.

If I was to come, I'd like to bring the same audio setup as I had at FEM 2014 for everybody to utilize, which would be very similar to http://mm.1g.fi/kuvat/FEM2014/FEM2014%2 ... /_full.jpg

Currently I'm just not at all sure of anything.

Also: terb0: I heard the table space won't be a problem, and the bass level can indeed be adjusted so you shouldn't hate it too much. :beer:
Prestigious member of 6.58 Tutor01 club
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club

<ville_j> in addition to ""njoygin"""" footblay i ma """"""""enojying"" rap usic
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

:beer:
Last edited by nick-o-matic on 19 Apr 2016, 09:45, edited 1 time in total.
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

I am happy to announce that cabin lady announced that the previous mans should leave at Thursday 28.7., so it should be possible to start real femming already on Thursday! But if they don't leave, the pre-FEM party can take place in the sauna cabin.

The sauna cabin situation for the rest of the time is unclear, I asked about this from the cabin lady because if the sauna cabin would be available for 28.7-29.7., it would be logical that she could give it for the whole time as well. She didn't sound very keen about this but let's see. There should be enough mattresses in the main house in any case.
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

FEM Hunt

Thought it would be fun to arrange some kinda epik scavenger hunt thing at FEM. Beisikly a wide variety of tasks, puzzles etc to get clues for clues for clues for clues for final caches hidden somewhere around the farm. It would be a long term complicated thing so you could work on it throughout FEM when you hev nathing better to do. There would also be multiple final caches so you could choose to do only a part of it if you don't hev a lot of time. We're nat entirely sure yet about strukture or anything, just throwing ideas back and forth for now. So can't really guarantee that it will happen at all but we will try to come up with a fun thing for all mans. This thing can hev a huge variety of puzzles and tasks so we need lots of ideas.

I guess organizers can't participate so if you're interested, you'd hev to choose whether you'd prefer organizing or participating. If you don't attend FEM at all then that choice is ez and you could just join the channel to give any ideas or design puzzles or whatever. You're nat expected to contribute anything if you join but every littel thing is appreciated. Mans so far in the channel: my, ville_j, jonsykkel, skint0r, Zerox

joinga: #femhunt @ ircnet
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
hassu sieni
Kuski

Re: FEM 2016: 28.7.-5.8.! Join #fem2016

Post by hassu sieni »

Medium chances:
  • BarTek
  • chris
  • Ismo
  • J-sim
  • Jokke (don't know about his situation but I hope he would come)
  • jonharkulsykkel
  • Juzam
  • Kejebra
  • Koo
  • Kopaka
  • Stini
Slim chances:
  • jamppa
  • lommas
  • Mira
  • Quantz (don't know about his situation but I hope he would come)
  • Rast
  • Spef (don't know about his situation but I hope he would come)
  • veezay
  • yanizz
  • zebra
  • Zero
u only want jokke,q,and spef to come? u hate these other ppl on this list?
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

I havent reached them so I dont know about their situations but they have been there before so I guess they might come
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Is there a sheet available telling when mans are around? I could probably could come on Thursday and leave on Sunday.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Tisk
Donator duck

Post by Tisk »

Like previously:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... li=1#gid=0

Carpooling & attendance tab, so far only me coming. Also fill other tabs for organisational equipment and events, now is just copy from last year
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

count me in, just realised i got more money than i thought and now im 99% sure i come!!!
feels so nice when i think of it
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
(Devann) u are the master of your own universe. remember that
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

One day, I come to FEM :blushes:
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

Ty Tisk, awesome jblaze and Haruhi =)

Updated the 1st post fully! Plenty of new stuff there now, go check!
Hosp
38mins club

Re: FEM 2016: 28.7.-5.8.! Join #fem2016! First post updated!

Post by Hosp »

I had a dream I was going to FEM but then I also got killed by some drugdealer so not that sure anymore haha
ToMaT
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

Mira and I are coming to FEM!)) and for extra hype, I will bring my tree2 acrylic painting (remember last year's GAA? Ye, that one) and make it a grand prize for my competition (will giev details later).

#stokeded
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Sick nice!))
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

Yes very nice! Always very appreciate when people dare to come from other countries!
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
Orcc
Moporator

Post by Orcc »

Yes coal! I met Juzam today shortly and he said he could joinga for the first weekend.

Maybe add country flags after man's names to first post to see how international error meeting we're going to have?
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
Juzam
38mins club

Post by Juzam »

Guess what, i'm in! We share a car with Orcc, and we'll be there from friday to sunday.
---Juzam---
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

Just booked my flight. Will be there Friday-Wednesday :)
Juzam
38mins club

Post by Juzam »

oh shit, friday/saturday is impossible for me after all. i forgot i was meant to be in a rockfest in oulu.. gotta see if next weekend is possible for me
---Juzam---
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

Juzam wrote:oh shit, friday/saturday is impossible for me after all. i forgot i was meant to be in a rockfest in oulu.. gotta see if next weekend is possible for me
This year there is no another weekend =(

Added some new things to the opening post, I repeate those here so that those who have read the opening post don't have to hunt them from there:
Please fill the carpooling spreadsheet even if you are not 100% sure about coming. Also please fill it even if you are going to use public transportation or already have a ride - the spreadsheet also works as a confirmation for coming (filling at least one green date is considered as it).

General specsheet of FEM cabin:
  • Dishwasher
  • Cloth washing machine. Last years this has been used quite little, you should take advantage of it!
  • Very good selection of cookware (several pots and frying pans and so on). You don't have to bring this kind of things.
  • Two fridges, one freezer. Also drinks can be stored in a ground cellar.
  • Several saunas: one in the main house (electric sauna), one at the pond (wooden sauna, this is the preferred sauna to be used) and also a smoke sauna at the pond (this would cost extra, but we have had such policy that we can use it after the owners have used it if it still has some heat left)
Some rules etc boring stuff
  • Please recycle, we try to put own places for norm waste, cardboard, biowaste, metal and glass. Also bottles and cans worth money will have own places and as per tradition, they will be returned to the shop and obtained funds will be used as cabin rent money.
  • This year end cleaning is included (it was last year too but due to finance problems we cancelled it and cleaned ourselves). However, we have to take all the trash and make dishes, and also in general leave the cabin in non-horrible condition.
  • There has been some problems with the fridge space during the last two years. So please try to use fridge space reasonably and organizedly. Drinks can be stored in an outside ground cellar. It's not as cool as fridge but you can take some drinks from the ground cellar to the fridge or freezer shortly before you use them. Also when you leave make sure that you are not leaving anything to the fridge because then it will use fridge space for the whole FEM. If you want to leave something there for others to eat/drink, please make sure everyone know that those items are for everyone. =)
Polarix
Kuski
Team: TR

Post by Polarix »

Ok, me and Mats have ordered flight tickets (Arriving at Helsinki 28.7 around 22.00)
Last edited by Polarix on 26 Jun 2016, 10:52, edited 1 time in total.
Sla
36mins club
Team: SpEF

Post by Sla »

Coal!!
Sunshine
Kuski

Post by Sunshine »

i wish you good flight polarix and mats
ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

Wow! So cool, so many (new) mans!!!
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

Polarix wrote:Ok, me and Mats have ordered flight tickets (Arriving at Helsinki 28.7 around 22.00)
Welcome to Fin! ^^
terba
Kuski

Post by terba »

beware, im coming! :twisted: :beer:
holja
goofu
Kuski

Post by goofu »

A.K.B. wrote:If only it didn't cost me like 4k in flights. I'd love to come! No such meetings in Australia, not many kuskis.
hi friend
TT: 45:43:64
Chaza
Beginner kuski

About participating FEM16

Post by Chaza »

Unfortunately, due to recent events in EOL I will have to (re-)consider my participation in this nice event again and in the bigger picture - the whole EOL community. It is a shame, since I know there are lots of really nice people out there (nom, talli, etc.) and I know it'd be a lot of fun, not to mention I had already pretty much agreed to take Polarix and Mats to the Virrin tila.

Sorry nom, I know it is not your fault and you are the wrong person to have an influence over something completely disconnected to you; however, I rather not see few people there without proper apologies/conversations ( I guess those people know who they are ) and some discipline actions, after of which I might still attend.

It is a shame it had to go this way, but I see no alternative at the moment.

My aim was solely not to derail this thread, only to inform you nom and give a public response, and I hope to see no replies in this thread concerning this subject.

You, who this affects, may connect me via lauta PMs, if necessary.
badyl
37mins club

Post by badyl »

I am coming to fem with jblaze. I'm on the point of booking flights, just need some info from him. I'm looking forward to meet you guys.
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

badyl wrote:I am coming to fem with jblaze. I'm on the point of booking flights, just need some info from him. I'm looking forward to meet you guys.
Awesome to have some surprise visitors, very stoked! =)
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

im also coming for somekind of visit during the first weekend, but duno details yet. mega hyped tbh, just worrying about how to get there and how to sleep :P
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

Zweq wrote:im also coming for somekind of visit during the first weekend, but duno details yet. mega hyped tbh, just worrying about how to get there and how to sleep :P
nick-o-matic wrote:Awesome to have some surprise visitors, very stoked! =)
:beer:

You can maybe sleep in the attic (which is officially actually not really allowed but I slept there last ~5 nights last year). It's really messy in there, but there's room for a mattress and it's easily the most peaceful place to sleep. Also the sleeping rooms in the main house get quite hot easily, which is not a problem up there (I presume it might get even too cool though if the weather is cold).

And maybe you can come with Orcc?