32 Cup

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Re: 32 Cup

Post by Labs »

Nice recs, musics muted cos shit.
Team SPEED

Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

BJENN COMMENTING about levels and recs
Before you read my comments, I have seen all Zero and finman recs, and the record replays by adi and roope plus a few other kuski recs. So this mostly cover their replays.
All who played, please upload your replays on recsource or here in zip! Would love to watch them =)

32Cup01: Planned brutal in start, probably pretty obvious.
32Cup02: Never thought of taking apple on the way to flower, decent end by fm!
32Cup03: Complex level by Kejebra-, sick cool route and styles by Zero, GAA worthy rec imo.
32Cup04: Norm same route/moves as I thought of when making lev.
32Cup05: Finman came up with the route, very good ride by him, unexpected brutal style in mid, very sweet! :)
32Cup06: Many sick moves from both Zero and fm that I didn't think of, there is a SL rec by Zero with another route that is less than 1 second slower, Zero plz upload!
32Cup07: Totally did not think of this start which finman found, unbelievable... used Zeros rec because he made the time before fm, and it would be boring and annoying to have a merge in video.
32Cup08: Really nice replay by Zero, also fm, I haven't seen nick-o-matics rec. And again mega unexpected end HAHA! Did not plan for that.
32Cup09: Both Zero (bounce) and finman (roof driving) unexpected, very cool to see under 30 times! 3rd best was Kazan with 31,71.
32Cup10: Cool hang start which saved maybe 1,5 seconds(?), brutal start was planned. Sick end =)
32Cup11: Actually very hard level to make good times in, both finman and Zero at 42 seconds and 3rd best time was 50.xx by jblaze.
32Cup12: Very cool route and moves, 3rd placement was 4 seconds behind.
32Cup13: Zero killed this level brutally, looks like SL ride, very sick moves.
32Cup14: Interesting level I worked long with that has multiple routes, team dat murdered it, R.I.P.
32Cup15: Normal, one route, long cruise level with some hard parts, expecially the 1.2x was crucial. Executed well.
32Cup16: I asked Blaze420 for a pipe and got such a nice level! Zeros ride was the only Saveload time I accepted in this cup! 10/10 Bjenns.
32Cup17: The hoyl level by bene was a blast, 39 finishers, more than 32Cup01 which had 35 :)
32Cup18: Co-op level by me and Ramone, I like it 100%. I dropped my jaw on Zeros flawless ride.
32Cup19: Short and very hard lousk level, I thought that shortcut was impossible after trying it myself, Zero proved otherwise :)
32Cup20: Wanted one more short level so I made this out of a longer one that I excluded cuz it was bad. Adis replay has no dirt in it that's for sure!
32Cup21: Kejebra- level, nice moves.
32Cup22: Yes oke. I had many ideas with this level, but at first it was the 1st half of 32Cup23, I split it because I wanted a shorter level.
32Cup23: Hehe, sick end bounce, didn't expect any bounces at all :) very style!
32Cup24: I love this level, it's hard and I like hardd. Impressive time, Zero only needed to do a ground bounce to clear the spike in mid!
32Cup25: Old level, probably made in 2008 or 2009 like most other levels in the cup. Sick mid, didn't see that at all, adi for president!
32Cup26: Very hard level, I changed things many times. That small mini hang which finman used was just added for the lulz/look and I thought it was impsy to use it (yes I tried some).
32Cup27: 100% Thor level, very good time by finman.
32Cup28: So awesome having Skint0r making a level for my cup, bene asked him nicely. It turned out amazing! Zero and finman had 0,01 in between their times. Blazteks route could maybe be as fast, not sure.
32Cup29: Long quite and unusual level by niN. SL run by Zero = extremely good ride imo.
32Cup30: One of my favourites. In the beginning going left first was faster, but I changed that. Clean ride.
32Cup31: Cool design, pain in ass level by igge =D (that's what I felt at least when trying that superhard bounce). I'm wondering how Zero felt while hoyling it =) A super duper run!
32Cup32: I made the first, and Thor the second half. Somehow I never thought of that bounce at 7 seconds. Quite hard to get enough speed for jumping over the mid pole.

I would never ever believe that any of these levels would be this hoyled! I'm super glad for that and I hope you all who played enjoyed the cup!
Bjenn
35mins club

Post by Bjenn »

Bjenn wrote:Can these guys send me bank account information so I can give you the prize money, or do you want to donate everything to EOL server costs or something similar?
roope
adi
finman
Already gotten information from Zero.
Adi and roope: Give paypal if you have, you won't get any money if I do a bank transfer because there is a fee of 15€ from Finland bank.

Paypal also has a fee but it is much lower. Finman and Zero has gotten their money through paypal.
Bjenn
35mins club

Post by Bjenn »

If anyone wants to download MKV file 1,4 GB download (Google Drive)
axxu
Moporator

Post by axxu »

Bjenn wrote:
Bjenn wrote: if I do a bank transfer because there is a fee of 15€ from Finland bank.
If u send in euros there is no fee in any bank in finland. If u send in SEK there is fee in some banks ~6eur in most, but nowhere did i find a fee of 15eur o,o
.:. TT 37:59:77 | Member of team AC .:.
Bjenn
35mins club

Post by Bjenn »

axxu wrote:
Bjenn wrote:
Bjenn wrote: if I do a bank transfer because there is a fee of 15€ from Finland bank.
If u send in euros there is no fee in any bank in finland. If u send in SEK there is fee in some banks ~6eur in most, but nowhere did i find a fee of 15eur o,o
I read some more now, if you use the SEPA standard (common EU rule) which works for Euro there is no fee at all, you are right.

The fee I found was for payments in other currencies and it was 150 SEK which today is 15.85 €. And it is probably MY bank who is charging this fee.
So Adi you can give me your bank account number I guess. I have already sent money to the others.