Turkumeat 2003: Abula, MP & psy

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Turkumeat 2003: Abula, MP & psy

Post by Abula »

Place: Turku and Tampere
Participants: Abula, MP, psy, Tisk (and Carju)
Time: 15.5.-22.5.2003
Pictures: http://www.grafopoint.com/up/turkumeet.zip

Abula and his friend, an old player drove from Oulu to Vaasa to take MP with. Then we drove to Turku, left Carju to his girl friend's flat and went to psy's apartment. Pictures 01 (Abula driving, Carju next to him), 02 (MP posing), 03 (me and Carju standing next to my mom's car).

Not any Elma player ever has seen psy before. It was me and MP who got the honour to meet and see him for first :]. Picture 04 is taken in first 1-2 seconds of our meeting in Turku. Hi! What could we do? Hey, let's play some Elma and take beers? Ok! Pictures 05 and 06 there. Abula was very tired because of lack of sleeping last night and long driving (650km) and took a few too many beers and got a bit drunk in first night. I'm not sleeping in the 07th picture at all. I even danced alone and went outside rounding some bush without shoes when MP and psy slept (they were in same bed by the way).

Picture 08 is taken in first morning. In case you don't recognize us yet we are from left to right psy, MP, Abula. 09 & 10 for morning activities. 11 some boring church next to psy's flat. MP trying to be Korpitsa in 12th and 13th pics. 14 is dedicated for sacrified cheese. In 15th picture I DO HEADBANGER PIPE YEAH in 30 minutes and of course psy made it in second try. In 16 I'm playing the head pipe head first hands behind the back, easy. In 17. you see the famoust place of Turku, the all seeing blue eye, 18 blah. ALP means Australian Level Pack. 18 & no bonus. 19 and who cares. Abula and MP doing indian graffits in 20th picture, don't reveal us to police!

In 21 and 22 you see two the most famoust Ville Virtanens in same picture. Darude and psy. In next four pictures psy and MP are wearing psy's (old?) Nintendo stuff. 27 & 28 and on way to bar (actually we didn't go any bars that night, sorry MP). 29, 30, 31 was taken in some rock consert, not too quality band in our opinion. Would you buy a car from a guy looking like psy in picture 32? MP and 33. In 34-35 MP is checking some gay phone numbers, he need sex and psy and me weren't enough for him.

On Saturday 17. May we played some DrPtest.lev, psy made 52 seconds and MP later 49 at home. Get the levelon main page of http://drp.i8.com/drp.htm We also participated to one Mopobattle on Thursday 15th day. MP hoyled 15mins and didn't get good enough time so he stopped playing. I was drunk and got pretty good time in 6 minutes (came 7th). psy didn't have time to finish the level. MP and his camere left us on this day and the last pictures were taken when we walked to railway station. MP seem to be some church freak.

I was two nights more in Turku after MP left us. We played Elma, walked in town, watched movies, went to bars, irced and cooked. Normal stuff.

On Monday I drove to Tampere to meet Tisk. There we surprisingly played Elma, irced, took some beers, ate candies, chips and watched movies.

Hopefully I'll see those great0r guys in next FEM :*
Last edited by Abula on 5 Sep 2005, 16:46, edited 5 times in total.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

Edit: Not spam anymore...
Last edited by zworqy on 23 May 2003, 22:06, edited 1 time in total.
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
rad
Kuski

Post by rad »

of course i would.
nice.
Vaitork
Kuski

Post by Vaitork »

woah.. cool indeed 8) hope u enjoyed ppl.. freakin eye wont let me sleep tonight 8O
Not dead yet...
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

hehe....Turkumeet20....:D