You know "double" levels on different sites?

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

jw
Kuski
Team: raam65

You know "double" levels on different sites?

Post by jw »

Hi, do you know a levels which is on one site, with a best times list (WR) and the same level is on another site with another best time?
I don't mean a site were somebody copied the best times from another site, but I mean something like two seperate contests using the same level, but you can't send your rec to both, cuz you have to send the lev also, which have another name...
Or maybe you didn't even know the other contest.

For example:
from official level pack 49, level: pa49le01, named: Mindless Drive, reccord by: Uube [ReC] time: 26,69 is on the momposite: http://www.moposite.com/contests_official_levpacks.php

Same level, I thought, from skint0rs levels, level: 017, named: Mindless Drive, reccrd by: Cartman [RA] time: 0:26,29 is on skint0r's site: http://elma.kulde.net/
2fast
Kuski

Post by 2fast »

Skint just made a level and sent it to moposite,then put the same level to his levpack.That`s what I think
jw
Kuski

Post by jw »

I know that, also (at least) one of his levels was a world cup level and is in his level pack.
And I know the Polygon Producers put all their LOM-levels on their site, but I was wondering if their were more "double WR's" on externals.
Epsilon
Kuski

Post by Epsilon »

if you look you can see that Cartman actually has that OLP record but can't get it cause he played in skint0r's level...
Epsilon | TT : 45:42,82 | Elma Around the World | Smile levpack
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

jw wrote:I know that, also (at least) one of his levels was a world cup level and is in his level pack.
And I know the Polygon Producers put all their LOM-levels on their site, but I was wondering if their were more "double WR's" on externals.
But the file names are the exact same, and their is no record tabel for them on moposite.
jw
Kuski

Post by jw »

Yep, you're right, that's what I tried to say. I know more same levels on different sites, but they don't have a record (WR) table of them on both sites. So I just was wondering if there were more levels that are in different record-tables.
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

well i made nofood contest 2.11.2002. then from january till april i had a pause, and at that time someone from elma.ru got the same idea without knowing i had already made it and also did internals with no food in them. the name is different but the levels are identical. i've never seen any toptime lists of them so i don't know which are better.
jw
Kuski

Post by jw »

You mean http://www.elastomania.ru ? I can't find their no food levels at all.
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

me neither, but i know they are there (or somewhere else .ru, fairly sure it's that)