The rise of old players?

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

CAHLAIICNES
Kuski

The rise of old players?

Post by CAHLAIICNES »

So I see Markku has returned to the WR table after a very long hiatus. I wonder what inspires people to come back and be good again? Maybe we'll see the return on former greats like Champi0N, KingKong, Zeth, or Pajen? Makes you wonder whatever happened to a lot of those people like elg and elbono? Did they just quit or was it for external motives? Hmmmm.....

By the way, I think we need to see the return of the American great Stikky :)

Peace outside
Reality is an illusion caused by a shortage of alcohol.
46:31.86
2fast
Kuski

Post by 2fast »

I don`t think that they will come back.Problably they don`t remember what across is.But I guess they have something else to do.
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

Well markku has been around now for quite a long time so it wasen't that big suprise, I didn't even think that "oh it has been long since he last had wr". There has been some talk about pajen making a comeback but don't know about that anymore. Almost every guy you mentioned visited #across during wcup but haven't heard much after that ...expect Elbono was there yeasterday :P
Position in wc | total time | site | hi
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Re: The rise of old players?

Post by Karlis »

CAHLAIICNES wrote:So I see Markku has returned to the WR table after a very long hiatus. I wonder what inspires people to come back and be good again?
be good again? I dont think Markku has been less skilled during these non-wr times, maybe he is not so interested in höyling WRs, most likely he just tried pipe after seeing cloud's rec and noticed that its ez wr and then drove it, why not take the ez WRs
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men
Flyrre
Kuski

Post by Flyrre »

2fast wrote:I don`t think that they will come back.Problably they don`t remember what across is.But I guess they have something else to do.
Maybe they don't will come back, but they will always know what Elma and Across is! Elma is kinda heart-touching game! If you play it for a while you are stuck within the game, it's like a game devil :twisted:
[GF] ;)
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

i would like to see pajen make a come-back.... always idolized him in someway together with Deadolous
Proud Member Of RDK
Jeppe
39mins club

OLd HöYLäs

Post by Jeppe »

well hmmm...ok om not that old but im starting to höyl some externals.I hope Champion,Nikke and the really old ones show there skill coz they would still ez take a couple of wr:s.<----im not kidding!!!
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

I have noticed ciph is gliding away .....we need him comeback
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Poppa J around again.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
poppa_j
Kuski

Post by poppa_j »

hehe!! yo guys, here I am... been a long fukkin time..
Been working, studying... snusing =] for some years now but I never really let go of Elma... well.. I never rally played elma that mutch until the last couple of months... I still love Across.. The thing is that I've lost all my old times and shiat... but I still got the old APP webbpages..maybe I put a new page up in the future...

About APP.. We´re still alive.. me, Baabon and tobak (2bak).. although tobak doesn´t play anymore.. (got him to try that "new" flat trck style for like 15 mins a year ago..=P) Me and Baabon both live in Halmstad in sweden now and we play Elma just for fun.. mainly xternals... but there are some many damn good 13 year olds nowadays so we can't beat any frikkin records =P..
Me and Baabon just started playing those "new" Lost Internal tracks (you see how fast we are with the trends..) ...and ofcourse official lev packs, MC tracks and...

Abula - of course.. psy´s APtracks.. there where some classic battles of those times... we still wonder who that Venom guy was... he ruled.. and ofcourse Makku and you to... how are you? Im impressed with the work you and the other guys put in to moposite!!

Bartek - tjena!! long time since we last talked.. how ya doing?? I see you have some responsibilyties here and everything.. nice!!

Every other guy that remeber me - hey!! long time.. hope you still höyl like shiat and ...the most important, do the snus!!!
Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

asd

Post by Luther »

Bartek: Trye taht
Nekit for president
poppa_j
Kuski

Post by poppa_j »

Bartek - hehe...great.. :D
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Poppa J: you know #across is still there, going stronger than ever. Venom is known person nowadays but I'm not sure if I should reveal the secret ;). Hey upload APP pages online, nostalgic!
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
poppa_j
Kuski

Post by poppa_j »

Abula - you know what they say... if you´ve said A then you have to.. who was/is that venom guy? :)

Damn, I don't dare downloading IRc and visit #across.. guess I would be stuck again.. hehe! Trying to avoid being to addicted again you know... much other things to do now... but who knows... maybe some day =]

Yeah, I uploaded the APP site at this adress:
http://w1.732.telia.com/~u73200989/main.html

After all we were the first Elastomania team.. (with the name elstomania in the teamname) =P

Hope everythings great man!!

.Poppa