Replay-cutting program

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

twipley
Kuski

Replay-cutting program

Post by twipley »

you know, when you do a nice trick at the start of a level and you decide to go further to make the Ultimate replay... and you just fuck up the rest, it's pretty annoying to save a good replay with a poor end, so there should be a program that allows you to cut replays before they end, so you be: 8)
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

Not according to my knowledge but I have to admit that in some rare cases there has been a similar thought of such by me as well.
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

that idea is actually really good :D
only one thing... it might just do it easier to cheat. because if u find out how do edit on a replay, then ez shouldn't be hard to cheat somehow on the rec.... like DarMoeD did.

else great idea
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
dudek
Kuski

Post by dudek »

Xiphias wrote:it might just do it easier to cheat. because if u find out how do edit on a replay, then ez shouldn't be hard to cheat somehow
yeah, simply cutting teh replay (and that's teh purpose of teh program at teh same time, hehe)

Ye, also thought about this in teh past, but I think it doesn't happen so often, so that you'd need some program like this ...
Crypt
Kuski

Post by Crypt »

its not really needed but cool idea :!:
TT ~ 50:42
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

to bring this further:

mila has made a 3D elma replayer. this could be an awesome software to make 3d films of replays, and it could be used externally. this way the tool isnt possible to cheat with, but rather to publish recs (ok doesnt need to be 3d, but wouldnt that be cool?). it could also be tool to make .avi or .mpeg out or .rec.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
twipley
Kuski

Post by twipley »

dudek wrote:
Xiphias wrote:it might just do it easier to cheat. because if u find out how do edit on a replay, then ez shouldn't be hard to cheat somehow
yeah, simply cutting teh replay
for cutting the replay, you still need to hear a flower tone, right?
and I guess this doesn't make it easier to edit a replay with this program, why should it? cuz' to understand how the program edits the replay in a sense should be more difficult than understanding how the replays work in itself.

to ribot: this would be awesome to create movies with that. Also that 3d "beats the heck" (if this expression exists) of all of us. We are very eager to see this in the future. Take your time! mila
twipley
Kuski

Post by twipley »

could incorporate this in the 3D replay viewer 8)