Moderator: Moporators

Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Rumours

Post by Abula »

Description: Rumous of what's going in the scene, not always true
Writers: MJXII, MP, dz, Karlis, Luther, 8-ball
Last edited by Abula on 4 Aug 2004, 21:57, edited 5 times in total.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
MJXII
Kuski

Post by MJXII »

Welcome to the rumour reactor! The strange and usually untrue manifestations of kuskis' chinese whispers will, if all goes to plan, appear here.

For now, though, here are some thoughts about what we want to see here:

-Rumours! Yes, rumours. Not lies, rumours. Ideally, the origin of a rumour should be unknown, so that it can have an aura of mystery surrounding it. When a rumour is either confirmed true or untrue, the post will be edited with the details.

-How do the rumours get onto this page? At present I am the only updater. I hear some things, but not much compared to what the whole community hears. So, apart from the addition of more updaters, I would like to request that people submit their own rumour news.

-Type of rumour. The rumours on this page are not to be taken too seriously. If rumours become allegations - that is to say, if rumours get too personal and are just plain offensive - then they will not be written here.

SEND IN YOUR RUMOURS to:

[edited out]

Have fun, relax, enjoy ;)
Last edited by MJXII on 5 Dec 2007, 13:53, edited 1 time in total.
MJXII
Kuski

The first rumour!

Post by MJXII »

Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a rumour!

Jeppe, who has lately made a return from a very long elma break, has apparently beaten 4 WRs! Allegedly, he's driven Sink in 32,1x, and he's also beaten Steep Corner and Hangman in unknown times. The 4th WR is a complete mystery.

Is any of this true? Only time (and sunday'sWR table) will tell!

Edit: WR table is up and no Jeppe WRs :( but maybe he's gonna beat some more first and send them all in for next week? It's possible :)
Edit: Bollocks it's possible. Well, maybe he's planning to beat all 54 then send in :?
Last edited by MJXII on 10 Aug 2003, 09:02, edited 2 times in total.
MJXII
Kuski

More WR shock :-o

Post by MJXII »

The topic at #across is at present:

http://www.solveggen.org/YESTORDO.jpg B A L L E

Go figure ;)

Edit: Confirmed True
Last edited by MJXII on 15 Jul 2003, 08:46, edited 1 time in total.
MJXII
Kuski

Pajen returns

Post by MJXII »

The legendary internalist pajen is said to be preparing an Elma comeback! Following his tragic retirement a long time ago due to work/studies, people were almost - almost - starting to forget about him.
MJXII
Kuski

More WR Wonders

Post by MJXII »

Karlis is said to have got 12,11 on Freefall! If this is true, our feelings must go out to poor Buci, who said his only WR possibilities are on that level. But maybe he can take it back? Maybe he already has, but he's just waiting for someone to beat his time so he can send in his newer one? Maybe Karlis never got 12,11 at all! We'll soon find out.

Maan, I write some crap at times ;)

Edit edit edit: blah. wonder what the new style is.
Last edited by MJXII on 12 Aug 2003, 14:45, edited 2 times in total.
MJXII
Kuski

Hii

Post by MJXII »

Sorry, I was away on holiday for a couple of weeks. So I stopped updating and I fell out of the proverbial loop. But now I'm back. Miss me, huh?
MP
Hat Tricker²

THIS IS TOO STUPID TO BE FALSE

Post by MP »

A rumour from nameless source,

Darm and Jeppe are combining forces. Their new team is called [EBTW] = Even Better Than WNO. Actually they have been together for awhile now and stocking up WRs, bea ready for a big boom maybe already on next sunday!!!
It's also said that they are in search of some new player. The criterias are that he is still quite new in the scene so they could train him to an elite elma player! So everybody who still feel they haven't rox tt yet but are sure of their höylä potential contact either jeppe or darm. Maybe YOU can be the next superstar and get every WR rec available!
Position in wc | total time | site | hi
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Luther says he have made a WR, but not in which one.

Though Rumours says it is in Bowling, we will see.
MJXII
Kuski

Post by MJXII »

It's cool that there's more writers for this section now.

Er yeah.. 2 things.

1) Team [:-)] (the smile of elastomania) are said to be splitting up. try not to cry too hard.

2) Not a rumour, but.. well.. maybe it is to some people. TorInge allegedly released his old Zig-Zag WR. Well, yeah he did. Here it is:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pandjherman/quik/33tor.rec
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

hottest rumours around:
-vibi kicked from #across every time he joins ..racism up again?
-psy has a new haircut and ladies are all over him, so does he have time for elma now? ;/
-everybodys fav designer ville_j might hold a cup! If this is true it's gonna be big ;O ..more info later, stay tuned :roll:
-zweq höyling harder than ever to break new minute limit, he has switched some recs with IC to make this happen
-new moporecs will come soon and many current wrs there
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

[17:59:33] ::: » Quit: (Cloudness) (_@11ee.yhteys.mtv3.fi) (she'll be back)
[18:00:22] ::: » Mode: (Sandels) sets (+l 79)
[18:00:35] [zweq]: omg tor is she
[18:00:50] [darmie]: why
[18:01:08] [@Karlis]: omg?`
[18:01:49] [zweq]: <t0r> i'll be back * Cloudness has quit IRC (she'll be back)
[18:01:50] [cyre]: omg cloud accidentally revealed the biggest secret in elma scene :O
[18:01:51] [SveinR]: cloud knows

[18:02:35] [SveinR]: and t0r said yesterday he's not going to army !!!

Is TorInge a Girl ??
Is he...she ?? not going to army ?

dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

Just something I've heard...

xp is going for psy's Apple Harvest WR. He has got some seriously quality recs by people who, in irc, actually thought they sent recs to px while they were freely handing them over to xp.

Couraged by this, 8-ball, apparently registered himself pexi@hotmail.com in hope for people sending their wr recs to him. Uhm...

Kopaka was seen recently happier than ever before, he didn't really tell the true reason for that, but I heard he got another upside down danish record, this time in multiplayer mode though. Watch out fot the shocking quote below.

<KopaHAPPY> IM THIS HAPPY> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, you do have seen/know the new lineup for team IC right? Well apparently they have been thinking of taking one more member, and that is heard to be a averagely new face known as "Pedro". I heard they are going to do that so they can always refer to Pedro when ppl are saying you're just after fame and no real friendship is involved. Pedro, naturally, is extremely thrilled about it which is clearly seen in general.

<pedro[MK]> whats happening ?

That's enough fot the shocking rumours for now, we'll be shocking you more sooner than you don't think.
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

The hardcore internalist Zweq will be getting new monitor in short time.
He currently has 15" as far as I remember, he'll be getting 19" one, which does not only mean alot bigger screen size, but also alot more hertzes.

It does take a while to get used to 4 inches bigger monitor screen, I can tell that from my own experience.

Let us see how it affects his gameplay. Maybe too much? :D
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

There has been some interesting rumours and talk lately...

skint0r is rumoured to stop making levels and starting a new DVD-company together with oizo in the near future. They are planning to take a world domination when it comes to horror movies made during 1920-1960. they are already buying every trylu horrifying DVD they see in stock. Their first goal is to buy every copy there are in the world on their way to total world domination.
It's also rumoured that #across will turn out 24/7 DVD chat channel.

Abula is heard to be already excited about life after army concerning moposite, he's said to redo whole site with different color themes and all, it's said that he gets truly marvellous new visions after some drinks and what's truly interesting is the fact that the prizes of alcohol dropped dramatically in Finland during the past week, I can not wait all the fascinating new visions we will witness one day...

And finally, there has been some very interesting talk about a new e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y skilled face in the scene who calls himself sAlSaMaN. He has recently been seen on #battle and according to my always reliable sources he beat both Markku and Luther so bad that they could not belive their eyes. The both went to see a doctor. Is this true or was there something on their eyes preventing them to see normally? We will keep you updated!
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

winds of change @ #across
According to my secret FM sources of information, our popular elma&across related channel #across might get new channel operators in the near future. During last years most of #across crew have mystically disappeared somewhere and naturally the channel can't serve the huge Elastomania community the best way without operators. This might be YOUR change!
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

I heard some weird rumours the other day...

- ChanX has a total time of 38:xx but he still wants to keep low profile in the scene and he's happy people thinking he's just an irc bot..

- Yesterday Jeppe got a serious sunstroke when he went out picking his sis from school...

- Everyone thinks Predalien is dz, hee hee...

- shumee is heard to start a professional replay trading business and his site, where all the replays somehow appear is heard to become a pay-site of 19,90$ / year. His motto is apparently "private till he die"..

- And finally, this one I have heard alot and it should be extremely interesting for you guys.. Balazs, the creator of the game, is said to actually visiting #across under a cover nickname, I'm not yet sure why but if this is true, it must be for a reason... who could he be??

We'll keep you updated, maybe.
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Team KC!1

Post by Karlis »

FAKE OR NOT

Lately all-round elmaguy Kopaka held a TeamCup, which was totally dominated by unknown team KC!1. They seemed to beat skilled players on every area of elma, even Pipemaster Jalli was amazed of KC!1 players' pipe skills. No one seemed to know for sure who were these guys, were they only some old veterans having fun with fakenicks?

After TeamCup many though that we wouldnt hear of KC!1 again....

...BUT NOW THEY ARE BACK!

Earlier today ended first round of LOS CUP 2 and later came results: among best 7 players were 4 players from team KC!1, leaving behind a punch of skilled players.

So who are these guys? Here's some theories that I've heard:

1. Team KC!1 is a only a one guy, playing with multiple nicks. Must be some superskilled player, most likely someone of present elma superstars.

Here's some private detectives working on this theory:

[14:47:18] [iob] is kc!1 really one guy? kinda spoils the whole idea of a team cup
[14:47:31] [Kopa[cEp]] I think it is
[14:47:41] [iob] what's the point then?
[14:47:50] [ToTaL_TAH] is it one email adress?
[14:47:51] [Kopa[cEp]] :D
[14:47:56] [Kopa[cEp]] ye
[14:48:10] [ToTaL_TAH] then its obvious

2. Team KC!1 is actually 5 brothers that have played elma for years and now they finally had guts to take part in some contests

[14:48:39] [ToTaL_TAH] or maybe 5 guys playing at one pc
[14:48:44] [iob] but still suspicious
[14:48:49] [ToTaL_TAH] 5 brothers

3.One theory is that a finnish player Ismo was behind team KC!1. Before TeamCup was another contest called King Cup and Ismo played those levels among many others. Ismo's final position was 11. so that's the origin of the team KC!1

King Cup and 11. place = KC!1

It's so obvious.

4. Not to forgot that Ismo also asked his friend Xian and some others to help with the KC!1

16:31:51] [psy^] xian is kc!1 !!!
[16:32:16] [iob_] xian is it?
[16:32:17] »» joins Rnd[LS] (~tommi.kur@um224i1joe.dial.kolumbus.fi)
[16:32:25] [psy^] im pretty sure
[16:32:55] [iob_] axxu thought ismo
[16:33:18] [iob_] anyway what's the point of a *team* cup if one guy plays all levs
[16:33:23] [iob_] ruins it for everyone
[16:33:49] [psy^] how can you prove its one guy
[16:34:01] [psy^] maybe its xian + some other guys
[16:34:03] [iob_] you can't
[16:34:21] [iob_] ye
[16:34:24] [psy^] xian + dyrox + thorax + ph0enix
[16:34:33] [psy^] + richard
[16:34:35] [cyre] how can you prove it's NOT one guy?
[16:34:54] (Karlis) its only one email address, its so obvious
[16:35:02] [psy^] yea 5 brothers
[23:20:57] [ToTaL_TAH] The team with all funny names, is that xian playing alone?
23:24:17] [ToTaL_TAH] try to find the hidden message in the nick, eg xian rox
[23:24:19] [psy^] yea xian is teh mastah
[23:24:45] [ToTaL_TAH] xian is good
[23:25:00] [ToTaL_TAH] and he has much spare time
[23:25:06] (Karlis) and strong social life
[23:25:07] [psy^] zCiKoL = zXiAnL yeah thats it

17:08:27 <psy^> hey thorax is it richard playing as kc!1
17:08:36 <psy^> in teamcup
17:08:50 <Thorax> yes

5. Last and and the most obvious theory is that KC!1 was actually a team made by me(Karlis) and psy.

21:07:21] [jsim[EMA]] psy and karlis is it yuo teh kc!1
[21:25:17] [jsim[EMA]] axxu i think its psy sathy karlis and mr
[21:46:14] [axxu] karlis ez zCiKoL ;S
[21:48:26] [cyre] zweq darm psy karlis and me :)
[23:27:54] [Kopa[cEp]] is it you Karlis
21:54:52] [jsim[EMA]] omg grats karlis and psy ;)
[21:56:16] [psy^] for what?
[22:00:06] [jsim[EMA]] kC!1 win of course :S
[20:27:57] [jsim[EMA]] KC sent in karl?
[20:59:21] [jsim[EMA]] now i now!!1 its teh psy of coarse
[23:55:16] [jsim[EMA]] Karlis did you just send in under the nick karlis also as a bad proof of you not being in KC!1 ? ;)

[20:59:12] [jsim[EMA]] not to be mean but i dont think its karlis either
:D

Well, here's what I've heard so far, maybe we will solve this mystery one day.

[19:59:15] [axxu] psy and karlis eyah
[19:59:26] [psy^] zweq
[19:59:34] [axxu] and ismo
[19:59:38] [psy^] and xian+arcao
[19:59:42] [psy^] +jeppe
[19:59:46] [axxu] :P
[19:59:50] [psy^] actually not jeppe cos karlis=jeppe

[20:32:17] [ToTaL_TAH] ez zyntifox comeback
[20:32:31] [psy^] yea must be
[20:32:42] [Behk] I think team KC!1 are the top5 players on KC cup
[20:34:13] [ToTaL_TAH] one of the KC ppl was here, but he chated via inet site
[20:34:35] [Behk] oh
[20:34:36] [Behk] k
[20:35:20] [ToTaL_TAH] so that means I got to be someone in the elma scene
[20:35:43] [psy^] no shit captain obvious
Flowertouching Men
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

Imported east replays
Russian elma superstar DarMoeD has recently started to sell wr-replays to all over the world. Selling recs might sound a ridiculous idea, but its really worth it: Few days ago swedish elma player Luther bought some of DMD's recs with 100e(!) How much you would pay?

After totally dominating Total Time and WR-lists, Darm is going to own the richest russian people-list, good luck!

Elmaholic
Active #across talker KyJelly has suspicious future plans. After making a career as a farmer and cow-salesman, Ky decided to go down with the drugs. His friends said that he is already in really bad mental condition and he refuses to go in detoxification.

The hunt of the KC!1
Luther is also investigating KC!1 dilemma along with some other under cover kuskis

[18:35:03] [LutherICE] dont say it makes sense: t0rs ultra clean rides + jallis pipedriving?
[18:38:28] [LutherICE] i mean, they began "fake-nicking" teams in "KC" ...
[18:38:38] [LutherICE] why dont take it a step further: "kc!1"
[18:40:21] [LutherICE] ez im sure "they're" laughing

Most likely :D
Flowertouching Men
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

The Oldest WR in danger
Warm Up, the oldest World Record ever, is about to move in to the history. Secret source tells that TorInge, that highly skilled norwegian and member of team ICE, is now after DarMoeD's Warm Up WR.

Current world record(14:07 by DarMoeD) is now 74 tables old and it's said to be unbreakable. However, TorInge is already third player with time 14:07 and little swedish boys told me that he might be using a new style...
Flowertouching Men
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

5th WC = true?

px has given some hints about possible new Elasto Maaania Wörld cup, the mother of all elma contests! It's been now two years since the last one, just like between 3th and 4th wc. It should begin this Autumn. Now you've been warned...
Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

22:04, July 2004

Post by Luther »

Rumours say Axxu is going for an internal world record, though I have no clue which - yet. But be sure to look after this sixteen year old star kuski in the near future.

Those who ever claimed Juzam doesn't drink as much as he says are wrong. Pretty convincing facts prove otherwise.

It now seems the Warm up WR hype has cooled a bit. I wonder if that's temporary, or if the current WR actually is unbeatable. As for now three kuskis are fighting for it. Current best time on Warm Up is t0rs 14.071 compared to Karlis 14.074 and Darmoed's current world record at 14.079.

Also Moposite is soon to be updated, according to pretty reliable sources. And soon the tables will all be filled with blue numbers and names. Wonderful.

Rumours also say there are replays out there that are driven with better times than the current world records. If so, why don't those guys send in? Or are they actually cheated?

And feel free to tell me any news in private, since I'm new to the rumour writing section.

/Luth
Nekit for president
Luther
37mins club

Elastomaniac

Post by Luther »

There has been talk about a new Elastomania Forum that has over 50 new people joining everyday. I suggest you look out for this huge revolution within the elma-scene.

The creator behind this phenomenon is noone but SLENDERBELLY, which apparently also is an extremely skilled site-maker. Rumours are said he even makes his living on creating forums and such.

Join up today! Be an elastomaniac!
Nekit for president
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

WR TOTAL TIME MAYBE UNDER 37!

Is it finally true? Yeah, that's what they say, now we just have to wait for the next wr-table
Flowertouching Men
Luther
37mins club

Post by Luther »

Rumours say that I have wr on three internal levels, but don't send them in because I don't want to offend zweq. Well ok, nat ;D

edit: lolz I cant believe I thought that was funny when I wrote it ;/
Nekit for president
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

WR rumour

as i delve into random chats and ask the random questions, i hear this wr table we will have a new wr from someone who has never had one before. and not only has he "just" beat teh wr, he was done this : SMASHED IT

watch teh wr table coming to a moposite near you soon
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
Luther
37mins club

WC-rumours

Post by Luther »

I just heard a fresh rumour, mr[FM] has found a tune suitable for a five sec faster style on wc501 (sorry FM for sharing this info), and Karlis is max telling his gf to spend time with her parents while he finds out how to do the awesome tune mr have.

Another fine piece of information is (russian players BEWARE): that wc501.lev contains code from milagros, that will detect ANY attempt of cheating.

ICE is struggling to get under 1min in this event.

Another secondary piece of unimportant information is that BarTek will most for sure be owned BY Sierra[MK] this wc-round. Just read a fresh priv mess from a kuski that prefers to remain anonymous. Thanks for that :*

Other than that: Results are up on sunday, happy hoyling

/Luther
Nekit for president
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

- BarTek has rumoured to having left his team Cold Fingers
- Markku is rumoured to play wcup after he has completed his exams
- Zweq is rumoured to be offended by BarTek's harsh words and will show what he is made of in world cup event 2
- zworqy is rumoured to be really mad of the current world cup event, no wait, we all know that already
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

internal trends:

After Jokke released his 3-years-old secret FM Hill Legend style, a growing number of players are going for the ez wr, who will get it first? Sunday will show

Also, underground höyling for "the-easiest-wr-the-wr-table" aka Bowling is still going strong, several ppl have played for months to break the wr without success, but now its looking that they are all very close to take it, who will be the first? may the bounces be with you
Flowertouching Men
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

niN's For Sale Cup is a big success;

Stini has 4 (four) hands;

Jappe2 has been overally agreed on being the best level maker ever;

John has made a xx.99 WR time on xx level;

skint0r is ordering salted chips over the internet;

and finally, it's been rumoured that ribot has started some kind of secret underground movement of abulism 'fans'.

Stay tuned.
39:37,91
Luther
37mins club

speculations

Post by Luther »

Two important Kuskis will break minute limits the next update
Nekit for president
Luther
37mins club

asd

Post by Luther »

I've heard some rumours that the RECORDS section on Paprika is soon finished. Which means: the competition is about to start. Kuskis around the world, be prepared for constant time battles ;**
Nekit for president