ElastoMania Full Game Walkthrough [TUTORIAL-VIDEO INCLUDED]

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

FloppyPillow, what MP is trying to say is that he thinks you are a fake. Somebody whose just fooling around behind the nick 'FloppyPillow'.
FloppyPillow
Kuski

Post by FloppyPillow »

Oh, thanks DZ. I didn't understand what they ment when they were talking to me like that. Uhh, who do you think I am? A noob, or a older member, just acting like a noob? Wha-?
*SIGNATURE IN PROGRESS - TOO BIG AT THE MOMENT*

Emotion Denied is Emotion Deffered.
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

karlis thanks for the stand up comic there :**

and floppypillow please dont take no offence when ppl call ypou a noob, and please dont leave the scene for whatever reason. The better you become at this game the more you will understand how bad you really are, i bet you dont even know the skill difference beteen t0ringe and someone with 42.xx TT yet, just because both are so much better then you are.

And dont try to impress us with replays, because (no offence) but your not at all as good as you seam to think, the only reason you could possible even think your good is because you didnt know that there were better ppl. but there is, and noone will be impressed of you doing a hweelie because it is not at all hard to do a wheelie if the ground is flat, you could check out this level and see how far you can get, my record is 10 apples.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

FP = ROFLMAO

im still laughing and ive read the discussion like 10mins ago... what humor hhahaahahaha
Proud Member Of RDK
FloppyPillow
Kuski

Post by FloppyPillow »

Lol, I know I am not that good lol. Playing map now ... Do I have to wheelie the whole way? Or just get there?

Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

the point of gafke3tm level is to no use left or right keys, and not tough ground with front wheel, then the mission is too get as far as possible.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
FloppyPillow
Kuski

Post by FloppyPillow »

Oh I see :lol:

Napoleon
Kuski

Post by Napoleon »

please continue this walkthrough.
im very intrested since i have not completed all internals yet.
FloppyPillow
Kuski

Post by FloppyPillow »

Uhh I am not sure if I am going to, because no one else wants / needs them.

Gringo
Kuski

Post by Gringo »

Hi guys i'm new here and i want to say that i'm pretty interested in this walkthrourgh cuz i'm playing more than 3 days or so and i've have to complete only 8 more levels or so till finishing the game I'm a total noooooooooob, so pls don't laugh at me i want to learn as much as i can from you guys(pros or so). I don remember exactly but someone said that nobody wants to be like floppypillow, but i want to be cuz i saw hes warm up replay and hes pretty good, by the way could you pls give me some hints or so? Like tricks that you can do with bike??? PLEEAASSEEE! :teeth:
Elma......THE NEW FRONTIER!
welle
Kuski

Post by welle »

watch these replays >>
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Maybe you should watch these replays first; http://moposite.com/downloads_replays_old_wrs.php those mopo recs are probably to hard for you yet.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Kopaka wrote:Maybe you should watch these replays first; http://moposite.com/downloads_replays_old_wrs.php those mopo recs are probably to hard for you yet.
there isnt a big difference between old wrs and current wrs, current wrs are only a bit more hoyled only usually have better style
i guess some newbie can't beat old wrs same as he can't beat new ones
[carebox]
Gringo
Kuski

Post by Gringo »

Yes i watched the replays before you told me and i have also played some levels by Abula,CMC team and the LOS team and they wore pretty cool and hard

I need to know how do i put my replays on a site? Oh and i really want a hint about tricks on the game like how do you get more speed or how do you jump higher by the use of brakes???
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

jump with brake? you must mean a bounce, riding in a loop downhill or soemthing compress your wheel then press brake and off you go. then for all other tricks is much harder to explain and is for yourself to discover copy and train.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
Gringo
Kuski

Post by Gringo »

I seem to have some problems on the level Hi Flyer anyone help me pls!
Oh and can anybody tell me how to get speed? Or to get some more balance with my bike,You know some basic things please i beg you plz!
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Gringo wrote:I seem to have some problems on the level Hi Flyer anyone help me pls!
Can't really help you if you don't say what the problem is..
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

Gringo wrote:Hi guys i'm new here and i want to say that i'm pretty interested in this walkthrourgh cuz i'm playing more than 3 days or so and i've have to complete only 8 more levels or so till finishing the game I'm a total noooooooooob, so pls don't laugh at me i want to learn as much as i can from you guys(pros or so). I don remember exactly but someone said that nobody wants to be like floppypillow, but i want to be cuz i saw hes warm up replay and hes pretty good, by the way could you pls give me some hints or so? Like tricks that you can do with bike??? PLEEAASSEEE! :teeth:
there are begginer replays for new players at Novak's and Korab's polish elma site:
http://www.novak.boo.pl/elastomania/r_pomocnicze.php
all recs at one pack:
http://www.novak.boo.pl/elastomania/pli ... r_Pack.zip
hope this helps
A beer a day keeps the doct0r away.
last.fm profile