my stats file isn't updating himself !

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

WkE
Kuski

my stats file isn't updating himself !

Post by WkE »

uggh !! my tt when I didn't have 6 levels completed was around 2:29:xx (I'm beginner and didn't hoyl almost nothing so don't laugh at me plz) and I completed 3 levels from than, and my tt is still 2:29:xx ! and the time for the last completed levels isn't there !

and yeah, i closed elma thousand times so don't tell me to close it.
does anybody knows what's the problem ?

thanks.
TT: 43:03.93 | AVG: 47:03.65 | Image | Team Site [TR] || TR Forum | 1 Pro, 27 Good, 26 OK
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Maybe it's write protected? Right-click the file, and uncheck the "write protect"/"read only" box.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
WkE
Kuski

Post by WkE »

SveinR wrote:Maybe it's write protected? Right-click the file, and uncheck the "write protect"/"read only" box.
THANK YOU !!!! abula once said to me to check the "read only" because a patch setup problem.... but he only tried to give help i guess :)
muhahaha now my tt is
01:41:12:44 Michael
maybe i could have a "101st club" under my nick ? a private limousine ? ha ha TorInge, be aware ! i'm right behind you !
yeah yeah i fill like the best thank you SveinR you helped me to improve my tt in.. eh... just 48 minutes, not something special...
TT: 43:03.93 | AVG: 47:03.65 | Image | Team Site [TR] || TR Forum | 1 Pro, 27 Good, 26 OK