Lgr development Help

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

Soul (soon to be :p)

Lgr development Help

Post by Soul (soon to be :p) »

Well hye everyone. You dont know me, i dont know you, i like it that way.

Anyway, ill soon start a site, and im currently workin with the development Kit to make a Lgr. But theres a lil' prob.

I alrdy know the rest on how to import yer own pics and how to name it and stuff in that 1 file, but when i use the pic in the editor it screws up all of the colours. I know this has sumthin to do with color palets, but HOW THE H*LL do i change color palettes or how do i let elma just use the pics for what they are. Its not the prob that the pics arent 8-bit becuase they r.

Well, enough talk, i'd like to have sum help overhere. :D

Greetings to ya'all!!!!! Keep makin nice levs WITH detail, becuase those blue levs are dull. :p
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

You have to create new own palette. To do that you must edit all pictures to have same new palette. It's pain I promise.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Soul (w()()t)

ok..thnks...

Post by Soul (w()()t) »

Ok, thnks...but still theres anotha prob.
How DO i make a pallet?? lol, thats the only thingy i never understanded , also with makin other thingys for other games. :S

Thnks anyway Abula...:D
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Use Paint Shop Pro for example to create own palette.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Soul (t()()t)

tnks again

Post by Soul (t()()t) »

Ok, ill tyr that, but before i use that, i also have photoshop, i recoon i cant do anything with that aight??

anywho , thnks f0 everythin...I think i can get on a little more now!
jcl
Donator duck

Post by jcl »

In Photoshop u can use

Image -> Mode -> Color Table

to edit your palette
Soul
Kuski

thnks you all

Post by Soul »

Ok, thnks you all!!!! now i can proceed! :s, ill see what happens, first ill try to make my own pallette!
_Soul_
"Where realitys Violence embraces my Silence"
Soul
Kuski

ok...

Post by Soul »

ok..i appreciate yer help, buttum,...no matter what i do , whast kind of file i open, the COlor Table tab is grey, and i cant check it :s...
_Soul_
jcl
Donator duck

Post by jcl »

You must select

Image -> Mode -> Indexed Color

to make it work...
Soul
Kuski

Post by Soul »

Ok, i hope im not boring you guys, but/...i can make color palets and stuff, but then? how can i make MY color pallet or usmthin to work for all the other pics in elma and stuff? i must save my color pallet and use it in every elma pic?
_Soul_
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Soul wrote:Ok, i hope im not boring you guys, but/...i can make color palets and stuff, but then? how can i make MY color pallet or usmthin to work for all the other pics in elma and stuff? i must save my color pallet and use it in every elma pic?
Exactly. Hopefully it's not too late to tell this :-).