Naked Girl LGR

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

bob
Kuski

Naked Girl LGR

Post by bob »

well ppl have been requesting this kind of LGR for while (check non-elma talk), so i decided to make it, again......
:arrow: go here to see a screenshot of it (plus my other lgrs):http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcleod3/lgrs.html
:arrow: heres the actual thing:http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcleod3/nako.zip
:arrow: my team homepage:http://elasto.cjb.net

hope u have 'fun' with this LGR

/bob
mcleod
marty
Kuski

Post by marty »

LAME.

and the lgr they were talking about was completely different to this much gayer version. tom found it a while back. download link didnt work.

i dont think you were at mopolauta then?[/i]
eh.
bob
Kuski

Post by bob »

well, fuk sorry i didnt see the other LGR...maybe if u tell me sum things that were in the other one and not in this one so i cood update it....
and marty, shut ur hole, mowey.........
mcleod
bob
Kuski

Post by bob »

p.s. this LGR only took bout 20 mins max.
mcleod
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

It just had a naked girl (Carmen Electra) as the sky background.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

yeah......someone please make this lgr with playboy pics in background....or one big one....and those "pictures" can be naked girls too...taken from somewhere....not drawn... OK ,anyone?!?!?! please
Matsmato
Kuski

Post by Matsmato »

onlainari wrote:yeah......someone please make this lgr with playboy pics in background....or one big one....and those "pictures" can be naked girls too...taken from somewhere....not drawn... OK ,anyone?!?!?! please
Good idea! :D
Jonas
Kuski

Post by Jonas »

What´s wrong with you guys?
Go see girls in the reality instead....
TT: 43:18:94 Jonas [GF]
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

nah thanks to el ma im not used to communicating to peple in a non cyber way, there fore i lack the total confidence of making a move on a gurl or to have a real conversation with anyone, you just cant understand , :oops:

:D
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

i used to feel like that. then i started to talk with ppl little by little, just asking whatever felt a little scary, like is that a wastebin and then i threw a bottle in it. haeh. silly me.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

ok so no 1 makes the lgr
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

I got a new request. I would like to see LGR with "neon" or anything special colors... Magnus told it's possible to use any kinda cool colors

"it doesn't matter what kind of colors you use, they can be yellow, red, blue, green, magenta etc. as long as there are only 256 different shades" magnus wrote..

so if there was lgr with special neon green or red background..or bright yellow or anything...silver and gold would be cool. Especially I want it to look special with low details,it means that bike,backgrounds are important. Then SpIRAL shapes somewhere if possible. Then possible pictures could be : different color mushrooms, a moon , a sun , maybe UFO , hmm sky could be kinda yellowish or brownish or whatever looks cool,but not messy..also blue and light white kinda is cool if it sits.

Special pictures: if you make same color picture as sky and add kinda spirals to it ,it might make it look cool in the sky if it was like tornado or hurricane...well that's about it...maybe picture of "cloud" and then picture of "rain" that matches to use in some places :)
Slender Belly
Banned

Who cares!

Post by Slender Belly »

Who really cares about a naked lady LGR? Besides those the masturbate while playing elma no one would want this.

It wouldnt suprise me if people did masturbate while playing elma, there are sick people out there.
elastomaniac.com | THE LARGEST LEVEL ARCHIVE IN THE WORLD