Abula joined FM

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Abula joined FM

Post by dz »

i dont know about you, but i feel this is just crazy!

i mean, what the hell is he doing in FM ?, he has all wr recs etc.
i guess noooone will accuse abula when FM takes a new world record.. :)

opinions ?
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Wasn't it same in MC?

My part is playing Wcup and externals. And of course update the pages.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

stupid

Post by Karlis »

I knew this would come...
jcl
Donator duck

Post by jcl »

Hey, if Abula ever wanted to give recs to anyone, he could done it before he joined FM. Or he could make a fake name to play elma himself. You don't trust Abula or what? If prominent elma people are getting accused with stupid charges, where will we end? 60 elma sites with different WR lists? Then they will start DOS-ing each other to be the one? OMG
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

My point is not that i wouldn't trust him.

But think about other not-so-known players. Most knows Abula has all wr recs. Then he joins FM, dont you think some players may find it somewhat weird and suspicious ? I wouldn't want anyone to think the scene is corrupted!

Im not sure why Abula decided to see wr recs, but ppl who gets and will get all upcoming wr recs, should stay totally neutral and try not to get any kind of conflicting situations what so ever.
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

let's say an FM member asks Abula: "is the new style much different?". Would he answer them? Or if abula finds a new WR style, can he tell it? or maybe even tell when he's gonna update wr table.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

dz wrote:Im not sure why Abula decided to see wr recs, but ppl who gets and will get all upcoming wr recs, should stay totally neutral and try not to get any kind of conflicting situations what so ever.
A few people sent me some WRs by accident (like IRK his Apple Harvest) and I couldn't be not to watch it (I know it's a lack of self-discipline), after that PeXi showed me many replays. That's why. Isn't it unfair that I do (or did) much work for the scene but I can't participate all (and get the joy). I would like to play MopoBattles and even internals sometimes, Hoyla Mission and so on. But I can't. Would you sacrifice yourself?
ribot wrote:let's say an FM member asks Abula: "is the new style much different?". Would he answer them? Or if abula finds a new WR style, can he tell it? or maybe even tell when he's gonna update wr table.
There have been these situations already. I don't talk about internals. FM members don't even ask me because they know I don't and can't tell, they don't want to ruin the scene either.

I know many new styles and I could do WRs even myself but I don't even give a try. And about telling an update moment of WR table, what's the problem here? Anyway it's up to PeXi so I can't tell it.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
jcl
Donator duck

Post by jcl »

ribot wrote:let's say an FM member asks Abula: "is the new style much different?". Would he answer them? Or if abula finds a new WR style, can he tell it? or maybe even tell when he's gonna update wr table.
You mean Abula invents new style on his own, or it's in a replay?
In the first case I don't see any problems.

And Abula, you can play internals just avoid putting your times on WR tables :D It would be really interesting to see what times are possible when one knows all WR styles...
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

i think most of the WR styles are very good hoyled and it would be a big problem for Abula to beat any of them
i have seen those mopo replays and i´ve beaten only a few of them

WRs are surely insane
Abula probably isn´t much better than me, is he? :D
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

i tried to illustrate situations that might not seem like cheat, but are doubius. it's quite hard to think such situations, at least those that will happen. anyway i dont have a solution, and i am very pleased with moposite's handling of everything it consists of, but i suppose that if FM don't feel like cheaters they'll just have to take some criticism.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
bob
Kuski

Post by bob »

just because he knows all the 'styles' doesnt mean he is actually good enough to beat the current time, now does it!
lightin up people
abula is sacrificing a lot for you WR kuskis, he could just copy your styles and beat your time, but he doesnt.
i was going to add something else, but i forgot :lol:
mcleod
Larsern
Kuski

Abula is a man to trust, i think

Post by Larsern »

I think he must du what he want`s, and if he has seen all the wrs, well you can`t just see the replay and do it. You must play pretty much before you get and wr, and i don`t think he just makes it because of an replay.

He is the webmaster om moposite, and he knows what will happend if he gives away the recs. So i don`t think he will.

Let the man play......
This game is just starting to get good..
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

What!?
Did ABula join FM...?
Better keep myself better up to date... :o
Elasto Mania - ez better
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

omg ramone, that was like 6 months ago.......
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men
KD
Kuski

Post by KD »

ramone is writing in every topic, coal :o
Thinking is not entertainment but an obligation! - Strugatsky bros
Napoleon
Kuski

Post by Napoleon »

OMG, ABULA FM =?!?! coal :] dz too now :)