USA Presidential Debate

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

sierra
39mins club

USA Presidential Debate

Post by sierra »

Didn't see it but from what I heard from American friends, Bush got killed. They said he was getting frustrated, tired, and kept repeating the same one-liners over and over. Kerry was apparently very calm and focused, and beat Bush off with actual meaningful statements.

But this is just 1 of 3, and a lot of people are saying Bush will do better in the other ones (this one is all about foreign affairs, others are about domestic policy and economy, where Kerry is less popular).
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

woot do you mean bush got killed, like dead??, not living anymore??, shot??

Anyway I hope for kerry to win, bush is totally fucking up the world.
Behk
Kuski

Post by Behk »

Bush is getting 'altzheimer' its a kind of memory loss.
He is totally farked up, but I hope Kerrey win the debate
||TT:42:56,85||42 mins club||Goal is under 42||
KickZ
Kuski

Post by KickZ »

u should make it teh poll, who win, bush or kerry. I think its going to be a very close race, both can win, but i hope Kerry....
Member of team TAH| TT: 45:15,77
http://www.freewebs.com/kickz_elma
Play teh pipes!
Juble
Hat tricker

Post by Juble »

USA suxxxx A$$

america will lose if ether one got elected. they are both fools.
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

i watched some of the debate out of boredom.
and yes, bush often kept repeating himself over and over to counter kerry's counterattacks to stuff bush said.
Image ^_^
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Bush will win the elections.
Ebz
Kuski

bush is a tool

Post by Ebz »

don't wanna be another one of those people who hate bush just cause michael moore does but the world needs kerry before bush gets out of control. also there are rumours that bush was wearing ear piece during the debate, and he still got caned!!!
luke ebs, last of EC on mopolauta
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

I'm wondering why the "box" was so high on the back and not in waist where it's normally, it it was the reciever.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

They're saying it could just be a crease in the jacket :?
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

there is a couple of books out in the states that i think most of you would enjoy, my personal favorite is "Hating America; The New World Sport"

o and even though i hope kerry wins, he is not really that much different from bush, they need clinton all over again
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

hope berlusconi will win
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Squip
Kuski

Post by Squip »

Hope Kerry wins, he seem to be a bit brighter and less ignorant.

But Kerry aint gonna save the world, as many seem to think.
Coke or Pepsi?
They are all the same. :?
Image "The best trick the devil ever pulled was convicing the world that he didn't exist" - The Usual Suspects
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

first off about that ear peice shit, i watched the whole debate and he wasn't wearing one. second off that michal moore movie can't even be called a documentry because they found out that more then 3 things in the movie were false so it's concidered a si fi or something not sure and 3rd off im not all for war or anything but sudam is an evil man. Imagine if he was ur leader and relatives of your's were getting killed every month for speaking out? Bush going to iraq was the best damn thing for iraq. sure it costs americans a bit but think about all the lives they saved. I hate that argument though on all the american casualties, cause they havn't lost near as many in this war then any other war (Vietnam). Anyway kerry don't know what he is talking about when it comes to terrorism. I think bush should win this one hands down, if not america/ the world may be in trouble.
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Cypress wrote:Bush going to iraq was the best damn thing for iraq.
Well, Iraq is far more unstable and less safe now than it was before the war. The US should've had a much better plan in stabilizing the country after they "won" the war.

And, what business is it of one country to invade another and removing their leader anyway(however evil he might be), killing thousands of civilians in the process? It is illegal to do so without having the UN behind you.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

maybe ez nz takes over some lousy norge or finn or something like that, nothing really to important, i think that we would get max us sanctions for that
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

Nah the people in Iraq were throwing huge parties in the streets after Sadam was captured. Now there voting for a new leader and american troops are still in there making it safe so that no resshem comes back into power there. Plus there training Iraq police so that they can look after there own country. I don't know how you can think it's less stable now. And I do think it's someone else's bussiness if there is an evil leader in one country. It's like saying if one big huge bully got in a fight with a little nerd and was pummling on him but u just sit there and watch the kid get the shit beat out of him for a good 20 min. Same scenerio just someone (bush) is stepping in and doing something about it. If he waited for the UN to get behind him nothing would get done. Clinton waited for the UN to get behind him before Vietnam and the american's lost almost as many troops there as in world war 2, cause he kept telling the troops to stop and then go and it gave the enemy a chance to regroup.
MJXII
Kuski

Post by MJXII »

-It IS less stable now.

-The street parties after US claimed victory: civilians were used to pretending to love their leader, for fear of being imprisoned/murdered
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Someone's been watching too much Fox News...

Sorry, I couldn't help myself...
Rules | FAQ
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

SveinR wrote:Someone's been watching too much Fox News...

Sorry, I couldn't help myself...
it is so true, maybe switch to cnn and the quotes would come out 1 word difference
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

hehe don't even give me this shit about fox news, u got that straight out of farrenheit 911 and becides most of the main stream media if not all of it is democratic.
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Cypress wrote:hehe don't even give me this shit about fox news, u got that straight out of farrenheit 911.
It's hard to get something out of a film I haven't seen.
Anyway, I was mostly joking..
Rules | FAQ
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

i have cnn and bbc. cnn happens to never say anything critical against united states. it's not strange that the americans are misinformed, if they are stupid enough to believe the news.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
MJXII
Kuski

Post by MJXII »

even the bbc was pretty pro-war at the time, at least :o
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

It's almost there, the elections! At this time, it is getting more and more vague who's gonna win, it'l be some repeatof bush vs. gore i think.
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

i saw farenheit 9/11 yesterday. so funny when bush is talking all seriously about how the nation has to be united and strong after this big disaster and then goes on to say "now watch my drive" (then he blinks to the camera and steps up to the tee and swings). i don't want to go into politics but just by watching farenheit you see how stupid this man is, he shouldnt run any country. the most enthusiastic i've ever seen him was when he explains how his dogs dig into the ground and chase for rodents in his backyard in texas...
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

k first off farrenhiet 911 has so many faulse clames in it it's not even funny, so everyone quit thinking that farrenhiet 911 is a documentry cause it isn't. second off the movie isn't even remotly funny. I was sitting there staring at a black screen for like 10 min. Michal Moore doesn't even have enough video clips to put in his movie to take up the hole 2 hours. And tell me this. What is wrong with the president playing a little golf? You go play sports you like don't you? Would you rather your president go through quadrouple bypass surgery to clean out his arderies? Or a president who cheat's on his wife and then lies about it in in the court of law? Anyway im just gonna tell ya they made a counter 911 video you should go see that before you get all hostile towards bush. What watching farrenhiet 911 is seeing a one sided debate with out hearing the other persons story and i think that is what makes me so mad. Everyone hates bush after seeing the movie but they don't even get to hear his side of the story plus half the stuff in the movie is faulse. Osamas family wasn't taken out of the country by bush. They had to wait like every other citizen to catch the next flight when the airlines started going again. Michal Moore tells ya that they got flown out on there own plane or something by bush. Anyway im pretty confident bush will win otherwise i will be scared for the states and canada. (shit i live in Canada)
psteve
Kuski

Post by psteve »

6 months ago i would have hated bush to get back in, and would have thought all americans are idiots if he did, but now i don't really care for some reason. he's an idiot, but he's not running the country by himself, it's the party, and in effect the parties 'sponsors' that make the decisions, which is the same for the democrats. f911 had really bad 1st half, but i thought 2nd half was quality moore. funny it looks like coallition of the willing are all getting back in (Bush/Blair/Little Aussie guy), even though the war/cleanup is a mess.
I am a Flying Spaghetti Monsterian. My God has noodly appendage. The reduction in pirates is the cause of global warming.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Politics in america are all in all stupid. But they did go to iraq! And I support the war on iraq because we must protect our oilstorage, fair enough.
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

tijsjoris wrote:And I support the war on iraq because we must protect our oilstorage, fair enough.
Emm..

I hope this is ironic? If it is, I fail to notice the irony.

So one country should be allowed to attacked another country based solely on the reason they want to control their oil? (I don't believe that's the reason the US attacked Iraq though). Sounds really fair. Norway and others should be attacked as well then?

Besides, the US doesn't get that much of its oil from Iraq anyway, and it did get that oil before as well.
Rules | FAQ
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Well it was a kinda sarcastic verse. But don't forget 1/9th of all easy reachable oil on earth lies in iraq so if america would attack iraq in the future because of oil I can understand that.
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

tijsjoris wrote:Well it was a kinda sarcastic verse. But don't forget 1/9th of all easy reachable oil on earth lies in iraq so if america would attack iraq in the future because of oil I can understand that.
I WON'T.

It's THEIR oil. Americans have NO rights of taking it.
39:37,91
Quinn
37mins club

Post by Quinn »

Cypress wrote:k first off farrenhiet 911 has so many faulse clames in it
Even if half of the f911 is true, Bush is still 110% idiot
and i havent heard bush denying all the "facts" that are in it.

As i know Bush and his family has much oil stocks and after war
in iraq the oil price has gone up with some 30% and guess
who has made money bcoz of it? Anyway i hope Kerry wins.
TT=37.56.09 /Average TT=39.05.16 / Höylä Mission TT: 11.14.13/ X-Double Trouble WR/
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

Alright I don't know if u read my post higher up there somewhere but im sure bush hasn't even watched that peice of crap vid, that's why he hasn't denyed it. He has other peeps that are crediable to deny it for him. Osama's relative denyed all the parts about there family getting flown out by bush after 911 and that was brodcasted on CNN. Watch the news and you see more people denying other so called facts on the 911 movie. Second off before bush became president he sold all his shares stocks and all that shit to do with oil so don't gimme this bs that he is in it for the money. He ain't making a dime off of the war in iraq. Just go rent farrenhipe 911 it tells ya the facts that they didn't tell ya in farrenhiet 911.
Quinn
37mins club

Post by Quinn »

Cypress wrote:Alright I don't know if u read my post higher up there somewhere but im sure bush hasn't even watched that peice of crap vid, that's why he hasn't denyed it. He has other peeps that are crediable to deny it for him. Osama's relative denyed all the parts about there family getting flown out by bush after 911 and that was brodcasted on CNN. Watch the news and you see more people denying other so called facts on the 911 movie. Second off before bush became president he sold all his shares stocks and all that shit to do with oil so don't gimme this bs that he is in it for the money. He ain't making a dime off of the war in iraq. Just go rent farrenhipe 911 it tells ya the facts that they didn't tell ya in farrenhiet 911.
Well he must have seen it coz they didnt want it to go in public. And what
if did sold his stocks but his relatives didnt. Donno if they go to the war bcoz
of money but atleast for oil. And u think that it is just a coincidence that both
bush j and bush s went to war? And if it wasnt bush who get osamas relatives
out of country, how they get out of country when
no plane were allowed to leave the country? And I think ppl
who work bush for are not very reliable deny those things. Bush and his coverment
has lied in many things in past four years. I cant say if Kerry can do better job,
but the state where USA is now, there are no other way than up.
TT=37.56.09 /Average TT=39.05.16 / Höylä Mission TT: 11.14.13/ X-Double Trouble WR/
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

Cypress wrote:k first off farrenhiet 911 has so many faulse clames in it it's not even funny, so everyone quit thinking that farrenhiet 911 is a documentry cause it isn't. second off the movie isn't even remotly funny. I was sitting there staring at a black screen for like 10 min. Michal Moore doesn't even have enough video clips to put in his movie to take up the hole 2 hours. And tell me this. What is wrong with the president playing a little golf? You go play sports you like don't you? Would you rather your president go through quadrouple bypass surgery to clean out his arderies? Or a president who cheat's on his wife and then lies about it in in the court of law? Anyway im just gonna tell ya they made a counter 911 video you should go see that before you get all hostile towards bush. What watching farrenhiet 911 is seeing a one sided debate with out hearing the other persons story and i think that is what makes me so mad. Everyone hates bush after seeing the movie but they don't even get to hear his side of the story plus half the stuff in the movie is faulse. Osamas family wasn't taken out of the country by bush. They had to wait like every other citizen to catch the next flight when the airlines started going again. Michal Moore tells ya that they got flown out on there own plane or something by bush. Anyway im pretty confident bush will win otherwise i will be scared for the states and canada. (shit i live in Canada)

ok first off I never said anything about what might be true or false in farenheit and I also said I didnt want to go into bush's politics (cos i dont know them well enough) I just said that from farenheits raw footage of bush (+ other footage ive seen of him) I get the impression he is very stupid especially for someone running the worlds only superwower! and secondly I know that farenheit is just 100% propaganda its so obvious, and i bet michael moore will agree to this... just if the stuff you said up there was directed to me? well well ;)
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

ok first off I never said anything about what might be true or false in farenheit and I also said I didnt want to go into bush's politics (cos i dont know them well enough) I just said that from farenheits raw footage of bush (+ other footage ive seen of him) I get the impression he is very stupid especially for someone running the worlds only superwower! and secondly I know that farenheit is just 100% propaganda its so obvious, and i bet michael moore will agree to this... just if the stuff you said up there was directed to me? well well ;)[/quote]

K first off im gonna address Quin on this here. On farrenhiet 911 (don't know if u watched or not) it makes it seem as if bush got the binladin family like a private jet or something and made sure they got out of the country safely. What really happened was they had to wait a week and a half before they could get out of the country and they took a regular fucking airline, when the airlines were up and running again. The testimony to this is one of binladdin's relatives was on cnn and told the story to lary king. This relative don't work for bush in any way so i don't know where u came up with that one. The whole thing ur saying about bush jr and bush sr both going to war is bs too cause clinton ur lovly democratic president went to war too. Kosavo ring any bells? The reason were in this war right now is cause when Clinton was president there were a few terrorist attacks (bombing boats) that happened and Clinton did nothing about it. Then when bush comes in nothing had been done about it for 4 years and that's when the 911 happened, that's why the state is in as bad shape as it is now. People are always blaming bush for loss of jobs and so on, but of course there's gonna be loss of jobs when the two trade centers got hit. After 911 he has brought a shat load of jobs to the states. Now jsim in ur first post u were talking about how much bush golfs. Of course the democratic movie is gonna make him look lazy and like he golfs all the time. Clinton took more vacations then any other president in the US to this day and i don't recall a movie about his scandle with lowinsky and all his vacation time? And ur talking about the footage u see bush on 911 is of course gonna make him look bad and on the news too cause the news is 90% democratic. That's there goal is to make the republicans look bad stating with bush. I don't know if u watched the news reciently but that whole thing about bush's war documents. The news said that they found this document stating that when bush went to war when he was younger he didn't serve his country or some bs like that. Well the news played that story even though they didn't even know if it was real or not just to make him look bad. Turned out the papers were fake and the station got rosted. Anyway my point is news media isn't always true. They do look up there facts usually but sometimes they just go with something to make the democrates look better. Have fun reading my life story. Peace.
Quinn
37mins club

Post by Quinn »

Cypress wrote:clinton ur lovly democratic president went to war too. Kosavo ring any bells? The reason were in this war right now is the democrates look better.
I think it was Nato not US, so it wasnt only Clintons decision.
100000 civilians has lost their lives in iraq, i think much less lost their lives in kosovo.
Cypress wrote:The reason were in this war right now is the democrates look better.
And CBS just admit they have had false clames about Bush to get him look better.

It wasnt bcoz of f911 why i think bush is an idiot and i think war in iraq would have been justified, if it would have been done in different way. The war in iraq shows that bush is not capable to lead US army. Everything that bush says is bs, "iraqies will have democratic elictions in january". Ye right. And back to the topic; do u cypress think that bush was better in debates? I think Kerry got atleast something to say at third debate (the 1 i saw) and bush just keep repeating himself and he was very frustrated when Kerry was reylly calm.