10min. for not passed levels; times only in recs

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

F^7
Kuski

10min. for not passed levels; times only in recs

Post by F^7 »

Hi i'm first time here, so sorry if there was answer about it.

I want to send my total time on moposite, what should i do? Only state.dat or whole recs?

I passed all levels besides the last one "Apple Harvest"
So when i will send my records, could you add those 10 minutes, or i have to pass this level?

I lost my state.dat once because of elma crash, and lost some good times. But luckly i save backup of it 2 weeks before and I still have replays. Is there an option to add those times to state.dat?
Quinn
37mins club

Post by Quinn »

TT=37.56.09 /Average TT=39.05.16 / Höylä Mission TT: 11.14.13/ X-Double Trouble WR/
psteve
Kuski

Post by psteve »

you wont have a tt until you finish all levels, i'm quite sure you cant add your rec times to your state.dat, follow instructions on Quinn's link to send times, no recs recquired unless they're asked for
I am a Flying Spaghetti Monsterian. My God has noodly appendage. The reduction in pirates is the cause of global warming.
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

psteve in internals u havee a TT before you even start a lev first time, 9:00:00. And thoose 10 mins for each level is already added in the stats.txt
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
psteve
Kuski

Post by psteve »

i mean if you send state.dat in without finishing all levels abula and records section won't register your tt, i know this because it hapened to me, only 28 spots in top 50 aus tt are filled, i'm nat in there (I changed nick, so even if you have finished all levels, it must be under same nick)
I am a Flying Spaghetti Monsterian. My God has noodly appendage. The reduction in pirates is the cause of global warming.
Revolt
Kuski

Post by Revolt »

what was your old nick?
hi
F^7
Kuski

Post by F^7 »

Quinn wrote:http://www.moposite.com/records.php at right side of site.
Yeah, i forgot to look there. I looked only on mail section. Thank you. Althought there should be link in mail section to that information.
psteve wrote:[...] i'm quite sure you cant add your rec times to your state.dat [...]
It's a lesson for me then. Now i'm making backup of it in 3 places :]
psteve wrote:you wont have a tt until you finish all levels [...]
But idea of 10 minutes against not passed levels is good, because it will fill some empty spaces in record lists. Many counries didn't filled first 50 tt and av.t and i guess that many ppl want to be signed there but they haven't passed few levels yet.
Lex
Kuski

Post by Lex »

hmm, one problem. on the records page is says that they are updated every 2 weeks, but if you have a look at the total time pages then it looks as though it is updated every week O_o
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

its updated when abula decides to update
should be 1st and 3rd week every month (last moth also 2nd or smth)
[carebox]
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

The times can be added to state.dat but this action is done in extreme circumstances.

We are developing a new better Records page system but I still think the minimun requirement is to pass all internal levels to get there. Nowadays I try to update every first and second Sunday of the month as milagros said but I fail in this quite often. But if you send in your state.dat correctly it will be updated in a few weeks.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)