Internal Hoyla Competition (IHC)

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

Dynamo
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Internal Hoyla Competition (IHC)

Post by Dynamo »

Alright, I have no clue how to organize comps and shit so this is just some idea or something but w/e...

I figured someone could organize a competition for the internalists out there...not like 24 tt's and 1 hour tt's but like in a tournament bracket-style type of competition with events.

There could be 3 divisions (the organizer would randomly put the participants in each division) and in the first event, 3 of the internals will be put up for play but the participants can only choose to send in one time for one level (so they gotta choose which one they think is the best for them).

After the first event is over, the players which picked to play the first level of the 3 (lets say Flat Track) are now forced to play the remaining 17 levels in their division or bracket.

But, the rest of the levels up for the next round are determined by the organizer after they see the results. (so if they see that Karlis did really well on the first event, they most likely [if they're fair] won't make his next event warm up)

This not only can make the tournament challenging (even for the better players) but also it can make it close up to the end.

After all of the events are over, the winners of the 3 divisions play their best levels and the closest one to the world record wins (this idea seems really weak but there are probably more alternatives).

And as for the length of the events...I have no clue...from monday to friday or over the weekends I have no idea!

If anybody has some ideas or criticism, that's great...this isn't the perfect plan yet so only you guys can make it better.

It might not even be a good idea after all but what can I say? It's friggin 3:00 AM over here and when I get tired, I think of stupid ideas lol.

edit: Holy shnikeys!!! I put this topic in New Versions!!! sry...told u i was tired >.<
Total Time: 38:35,14
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

i dont understand very much but it sounds funny and very confuzing :D
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Dynamo
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by Dynamo »

sweet :)
Total Time: 38:35,14
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

hm max ppl like this thing...
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
devan
Kuski
Team: TAP

Post by devan »

i think you'd have to modify the level slightly, like move an apple 1 pixel up or down to make sure people dont use the recs they've driven prior to the competition
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

woops :oops: