SpeedRun times

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

twipley
Kuski

SpeedRun times

Post by twipley »

Here you can post the fastest times you achieved in some non-elma related games.

in Mario Kart (Game Cube), the Daisy (boat) track, time trial, fastest lap: 38,2 ...

Game Cube: Mario Party 6:
The "What Goes Up" game (jumping from turtles): 185+
The tingling and tilting track: 9:95 (but I discovered another shortcut, but died at the end, would have been around 9:40)
there are also the electricity balls track, 15:xx with one hit
and the "black" angry ball, that you have to press to move between the sticks, I think I had done 24:xx

Fusion Frenzy: we were over 115 points, at the game you have to climb up a twisted thing where you have to crouch and jump
teajay
Donator duck

Re: SpeedRun times

Post by teajay »

twipley wrote:Fusion Frenzy: we were over 115 points, at the game you have to climb up a twisted thing where you have to crouch and jump
Hey, I competed in that game too like three years ago with friends. I got 119, but my pal always got some sick score of 140-150-160. I think his high score was even higher, but I wouldn't know it exactly. It sure was a damn funny game. :D

There was also this game with sumoballs. I sucked at that one though. :P
Dynamo
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by Dynamo »

In Crash Bandicoot Warped (old one I know) I have 2 records in time trial which are better than the testers of the game....

Hog Ride: 33,83 (took looots of hoyling...ez bike race too)
Flaming Passion: 50,11 (ez 2nd finish)
Total Time: 38:35,14