jaytea visits the OC

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

jaytea
37mins club

jaytea visits the OC

Post by jaytea »

President Trump peeked nervously through the blinds of the oval office before glancing at his watch, as a bead of sweat mixed with spray tan trickled down his forehead. “He’s late?” Trump hesitated, almost afraid to say the words.

“He’s never late,” came the response from Meadows, White House Chief of Staff. “Your watch must be fast.”

All of a sudden a trumpet sounded, followed swiftly by a glorious fanfare. Jaytea emerged from the middle of a motorcade, one Playboy playmate on each arm, while a crowd of adoring fans screamed and cried all around him.

President Trump scrambled to greet his guest. “Your Excellency!” exclaimed Trump, as he knelt and bowed his head. Jaytea nodded indifferently and offered his statuesque hand, which Trump gratefully accepted and kissed.

“We are ready for you,” Trump said meekly.

“Lab Pro. Enduro. Hiflyer.” declared jaytea.

Trump did not fully understand jaytea’s statement, but nevertheless nodded thoughtfully. He knew better than to question him.

“Please come this way,” said Meadows, as he led the way to the Operations Center. The Joint Chiefs were sat around a long table with a golden keyboard at its head. At the end of the table was a large monitor with the words ‘Elasto Mania’ sprawled across it. Jaytea sat down in front of the golden keyboard and cracked his knuckles.

“There isn’t much time left, your Excellency,” Meadows trembled.

Jaytea calmly entered the battle, an especially tricky hang lev by talli, with Kazan currently leading and less than two minutes left on the clock. Immediately, the kuski kicked into action, hanging, flipping, and bouncing gracefully around the screen, guided by the incredible precision and deft skill of jaytea’s nimble fingers. The Joint Chiefs sat with mouths agape as President Trump stood idly by, slowly shaking his head in amazement, mesmerized by what he was seeing. As the kuski rounded the final corner, flower within sight, the unthinkable happened; the ride was brought to a premature end by an invisible polygon inexplicably placed at head height.

A deathly quiet fell over the room, nobody daring to so much as breathe. President Trump looked around helplessly, fearing for his life. Meanwhile, jaytea sat perfectly still, eyes closed.

Suddenly, Vice President Pence broke the silence: “You should have volted there.”

Jaytea opened his eyes and slowly tilted his head towards Pence. The Joint Chiefs gasped. Meadows tried to hide in his chair. “What did you say?” asked jaytea, his low, soothing voice belying the unfathomable power he possessed.

“I.. uh.. I just think you should have.. uh.. volted to avoid hitting your head,” Pence quivered, his voice shaking, as though only just realizing what he had said.

President Trump threw up and fainted. In one movement, jaytea pulled out a pistol and shot the Vice President square in the forehead, killing him instantly. “Does anyone else have any suggestions?” jaytea asked, rhetorically. Obviously, nobody answered.

“There is still time,” he proclaimed. He re-entered the level and drove the greatest ride in the history of Elasto Mania, beating Kazan with mere seconds left in the battle.

The room erupted in applause. The Joint Chiefs all shook hands and hugged, and a few of them even started making out. President Trump immediately phoned Putin and gloated about the victory.

“Order a nuclear strike on talli’s home at once,” commanded jaytea.
im pretty good at elma
AndrY
38mins club
Team: .lev

Re: jaytea visits the OC

Post by AndrY »

aaa SUPER))
although jaytea visits FEM2020 was better imo, but this is great too. More pls
My levs and other Elma things: sites.google.com/view/elma-andry + youtube
epp
Kuski

Re: jaytea visits the OC