Best way to play elma at work

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Best way to play elma at work

Post by Bludek »

Is there a way to play EOL on my business laptop?

We have very strict policy in the company about not installing anything on business laptops. E.g., even if I want to just delete a shortcut of some program from my windows desktop I have to write to "ServiceDesk" (IT department), they connect to my laptop remotely and because they have admin rights, they can delete the shortcut.

Only "unauthorised" program I use on it is Google Chrome, bacause there's a version which is poss to use without installing anything. IT dep is so far ok with it (no idea if they don't know or they just don't care).

Is it maybe poss to play EOL from USB stick? Or can I just paste my EOL folder somewhere into (C:) and play it from there?
Is it probable that IT dep will see that I play elma at work? Won't there be any problems with connectivity to EOL server?
Sorry for nab questions, I am far from being IT pro :(
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
AndrY
38mins club
Team: .lev

Re: Best way to play elma at work

Post by AndrY »

was playing eol from usb some time

eol is pos to play withiut any instalig ofc
My levs and other Elma things: sites.google.com/view/elma-andry + youtube
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Re: Best way to play elma at work

Post by Kopaka »

EOL is fully portable, meaning you can copy the files and paste them anywhere you want and it'll work, try documents folder or something, that should hopefully be allowed. And tell your backward ass company their policies are detrimental to productivity.