what happened once

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

AndrY
38mins club
Team: .lev

what happened once

Post by AndrY »

idiot elma story

It happened in оnе elma place. Some kuskis were siting there and hoyling pieps. But one pipe was impsy hard, tight and max crooked. No one could even take the second aple.

The door opened, and a man came in -- very thin and tall. "Wher are the pipes??!!!!", -- he asks the kuskis. "This one is very hard", - they say to him. “Ez”, -- the man said, and finished the piep with one try, head first and with closed eyes. "Give me harder!" -- he said. He was given a pipe with the size of a wheel, even more crooked than the previous one. The man finished it on the first try. "Give me a pipe of a head size! AND QUICKLY!!!" -- screamed he. They made him a pipe the size of a head, curved into some wild spiral, and very long. But the man finished it. Also with first try.
Everyone was in wtf.
But then another person came into the elma place. He was staggering, and his eyes were rabidly spining in eye-sockets. "That's all a rubbish", -- he said, -- "better look what I can!" He entered pipelev, but for some reason didnt go into the pipe immidiately. He began to zweqspinning. The bike was spinning faster and faster... so it was no longer visible. And then the bike suddenly came off the ground and flew up. Past all the pipes, higher, higher ... to the ceiling!
The lev was not finished, but everyone was in even greater wtf.
But then the door opened for the third time, and a third man came into the elma place -- he was small like log1, and as terribly ugly as those pipes kuskis hoyled, with two humps and one leg. Also, he had a huge bag on his back. “You are all the nabs, and your skill is shit,” this person said. He pulled out a lev from his bag and, nasty chuckling, gave it to kuskies.
All the kuskis rushed to hoyl it. The pipe-master found the pipe and rejoiced. He went through it from left side, then from the right side, then he turned around in the middle of the pipe and went back... but all it wasnt giving the result. He tried other routes, but they all were impsy. The spin-master was flying all over the level, but could not fly into one tight tunnel (a spinning bike takes a lot of space). Out of anger, he began to spin so powerfully that his processor burned out. The small man was only chuckling softly from the dark corner looking at their tries.
"Did YOU finish it?!", -- kuskies asked him angrily, after all the possible routes, styles and fps-es were tried. “Ofc,” -- he said, grinning. He pulled out a rec from his bag. Everyone immidiately began to examine it from different angles, touch and check for a tooth. "Not cheated!" - surprised kuskis, after they found elmaonline-confirming print on the edge.
“But we seized whole the internal WR table!”, -- shouted the masters. -- “We can do the things, that no one more can! Why then we, great masters, cant finish this idiot level?!"
"You will never finish it such. Because you are not masters, but shitty cunts. Playing elma requires a something you dont have -- brain", -- said the small man, grabbed the rec from their hands, broke it into pieces and, laughing out loud, ran away.

UNFORTUNATELY, in this day the elmaonline database memory loaded to 99999999. The server died for some reason, with all the recs and times there.
So, unfortunately, no one knew what the style was in that rec. The only known, is that the level name was huinya.lev

(if someone can restore the rec, send it me to PM or discrod pls)
My levs and other Elma things: sites.google.com/view/elma-andry + youtube
ROKKEBOL
Kuski
Team: BAP

Re: what happened once

Post by ROKKEBOL »

oke

Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Re: what happened once

Post by Labs »