FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 | Football Lottery Game (Real money)

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Pocho
Kuski
Team: CMR

FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 | Football Lottery Game (Real money)

Post by Pocho »

:soccer: So... FIFA WC 2022 in Qatar is happening a week from now. Maybe a bit too late to promote this, but I figure we can do it anyways. :soccer:

1) Anyone can participate
2) You need to pay in order to submit your predictions
3) All the money goes to the first five winners of the tournament
4) 1st Place: 50% of the total money 2nd Place: 25% 3rd: 13% 4th: 8% 5th: 4%

POINT SYSTEM

FIRST PHASE

+1 point per match result predicted (ie: Argentina 2 - Brazil 1) If you predicted Argentina 2 - Brazil 1 you get +1 point
+2 points per exact result predicted (ie: Argentina 2 - Brazil 1) If you predicted Argentina 2 - Brazil 1 you get +1 points for result, +2 points per exact result = Total 3 points

ELIMINATION PHASE

Same point system as above, but:

If it's a draw during 120 match minutes:

+1 point if you predict winner (ie: Argentina 1 - Brazil 1 during 120 min / Argentina 5 - Brazil 4 penalty shootout) If you predicted Argentina 1 - Brazil 1 you get +1 point; also +2 points per exact result; +1 point if Argentina wins even 4 - 2; +4 (four) points if you predicted exact penalty shootout result) | total points in this case = +1 +2 +1 +4 = 8 points

If you predict World Cup winner: +5 points
If you predict Silver medal winner: +5 points
If you predict player with most goals by the end of the Cup: +10 points (including penalties)

I hope it's clear enough.

5) It will all be done in a public Microsoft Excel sheet which is fully automated
6) Your whole prediction sheet must be submitted by SUNDAY 20/11 9:59 UTC, which is the exact time the 1st World Cup match kicks off (Qatar vs. Ecuador)

7) The cost for participating is 5 USD, which should guarantee the most amount of interested kuskis will participate.
8 ) Reminder: There's nobody making money here, all which is accumulated will be divided by the end of the tournament, as per point (4)

9) DOWNLOAD EXCEL SHEET AND PLACE YOUR PREDICTIONS https://up.elma.online/u/vvirrtgrmd/fix ... -2022.xlsx

10) SEND ME YOUR 5 USD here: https://paypal.me/wildbirdav?country.x= ... le.x=es_XC

Hit me up on Discord with your receipt, or post it here. Also post here (or in Discord I guess (#sports-and-health) your definitive prediction sheet, before the deadline.

Guess that's it. If you have any doubts I'll try to answer either here or in Discord. Good luck! :soccer:

This is how the Excel Sheet looks like (empty). I will soon translate the Excell Sheet from Spanish to English so bare with me

Last edited by Pocho on 19 Nov 2022, 01:20, edited 1 time in total.
Pocho
Kuski

Re: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 | Football Lottery Game (Real money)

Post by Pocho »

Only 2 days from now, wtf is my head

Maybe we should still do it, or maybe we could do it Elimination Phase only. Lmk what you think!

Maybe we could start it after first round of matches ends, so we have more people in the tournament. A 2-days notice is not good
specter2
Kuski

Post by specter2 »

i have already sent in my guesses in several other places and this sheet was weird and i don't want to pay so i think im going to skip this one
Pocho
Kuski

Post by Pocho »

I would like to still do this, so it shall be a deadline moved to 24-11

First round of matches don't count. Sheet is impossible to translate fully, but I think you would understand it fairly well.

It should be opened with actual Microsoft Excel, instead of bs Google spreadsheets (which google does automatically to my uploaded .xls file).

If sending money to me is an issue, I'm sure we could find someone else trusted by more in the community like @Kopaka(?)

C'mon guys 5 USD is symbolic, and it's a great way to enjoy WC fully, even if your team isn't in it. C'mon ville_j think about it, will you? :angel-di-maria-heart-hands:

I UPDATED THE LINK OF THE SPREADSHEET IN OP