Mopolauta

Elasto Mania board
It is currently 23 Oct 2017, 03:11

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 722 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
PostPosted: 19 Aug 2016, 19:31 
Hot kuski

Igge can be my first one if he wants

Signatür ruined by SveinR - smaller plz :*

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2016, 19:56 
39mins club

jblaze and Bludek played so intensively beer battle that they don't remember meeting me? :beer:

[00:21:58] (@cyre) ismo taas juonu liikaa omenamehuu

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2016, 20:38 
38mins club

mr, Abula, terb0, The OooO, OME, px, skint0r, xp, Cubein, MIF, BarTek, Jeppe, axxu, Orcc, veezay, Juzam, Stini, Tisk, MP, Karlis, Jokke, Jalli, TorInge, onlainari, igge, Hosp, Ismo, Luther, talli, Antz, nick-o-matic, adi, roope, Smibu, Lousku, jonsykkel, Spef, 8-ball, Kiiwi, Jamppa, Rast, Chaza, dz, NPhoBiaz, ville_j, Kortsu, zebra, insane guy, k00, Ramone, jblaze, Bludek, Mira, Mats, Polarix, Zweq, vender, Zero, Antti (Anders)

PostPosted: 20 Aug 2016, 10:12 
Kuski

Ismo wrote:
jblaze and Bludek played so intensively beer battle that they don't remember meeting me? :beer:

oow, im so sorry, i only listed guys from the FEM topic list and you were in the "Slim chances" group, which i didn't check. i talked with you during the beerbattle so i should have remembered :U

life-lesson to bludek: never follow someones path :p

PostPosted: 20 Aug 2016, 10:13 
39mins club

bene wrote:
Igge can be my first one if he wants
Just say a time and place. I'll be there. <3

(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:
99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages

PostPosted: 20 Aug 2016, 12:06 
38mins club

You will always be my first no matter what and I think that's what matters, Igge :beer:

Lesson learned, nab my :( sry Ismik, I was just being lazy. But it should have ringed my bells, u made great normal balles on fem!

PostPosted: 3 Sep 2016, 08:34 
Kuski

met: mawane, devin

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2016, 18:58 
39mins club

met: Björn, infected, Hosp, BarTek, Luther, ramone, Ice, igge

Travelled to Stockholm for Paul Simon concert so decided it was time to meet igge who happily (?) obliged. We hoped to have a small elma meeting together with b0ne and Hosp but they couldn't make it this time.

Anyway, was max nice 8) igge treated me with burger and beers. We talked about elma naturally, but also some non-elma stuff. Played some flag tag on igge's comp (he won) and made a quick collaboration level for others to battle (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/360888). igge started with a triangle polygon to put the flower in for some reason I already forgot. I had such a brainfart and could only think of triangles and apple harvest :lol: but then we discussed different routes and so on and I think end result was oke given the short amount of time we spent on it with basically no testing.

Oh, and before "pic or didn't happen comments":

Me in front taking teh picture, dunno wtf is wrong with my teeth in pic)

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2016, 19:31 
39mins club

A bit late to the party, but..

chip, markku, john, spef, joey, apelgam, sveinr, bludek, elrond, finman, roope, boomer

Was indeed with happiness I obliged to the meeting, and was really nice to get together! I did win at flagtag, but Boomer also humbly leaves out the fact that it was a 10:00:00-09:45:00 win, and the fact that I have played more mopoft05 than what can be considered healthy. 8)

I didn't know boomer had been in the scene for so long, and that his knowledge of it was so deep. Was really cool to learn more about the Swedish scene specifically, and was fun discussing other things as well.

Now that I have my own apartment I feel better about meeting others since I can more easily have people over, and people are free to stay as long as they want. If you're ever in or near Stockholm just give me a pm and we'll set something up!

(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:
99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages

PostPosted: 8 Apr 2017, 13:23 
Kuski

Met:
Orcc, Spef, Hosp, 8-ball, Jamppa, dz, Antz, Lousku, Kiiwi, roope, jonsykkel, nick-o-matic, NPhoBiaz, Kortsu, Rast, adi, Smibu, talli, Markku, Chaza, Luther, axxu, Ismo, px, Abula, MP, terb0, Tisk, veezay, insane guy, Ramone, BarTek, k00, Jokke, zebra, Laramie, jblaze, Bludek, Mira, Mats, Polarix, Zweq, vender, Anders, Zero, Stini.

Visited Tallinn a few weeks ago and on my way stopped at Helsinki to catch a beer & burger with Stini. Pic or didn't happen:

PostPosted: 8 Apr 2017, 13:51 
35mins club

Wow good picture! Cool to see how stene looks like =D
Thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2017, 13:09 
Kuski

Hospjelly

PostPosted: 25 May 2017, 21:47 
Hot kuski

Met: Domovoy

In London. We did stuff and talked about stuff.

PostPosted: 25 May 2017, 22:47 
36mins club

Pic? Or...

PostPosted: 25 May 2017, 23:56 
Hot kuski

He did not like me taking sneaky pictures of him so I don't want to upload pic for free.

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2017, 18:18 
MASTER

IRL (108): px, Tuska, Carju, AnJo, Ultra, papu, Fulgore, mr, Tisk, Karlis, Jokke, mrickx, dz, Orcc, kuiva, bluu, Toble, lusu, Mikko, Nikke, Tapzu, Jamo, Radon, MP, psy, Minna, Pallukka, SoGe, terb0, Hapa, Cardhago, ramone, MIF, BarTek, Ulf, swos, Juzam, Luther, axxu, vender, krychek, Markku, onlainari, Zrex, Zweq, Chazz, Huba, Jeppe, Zebra, Ismo, KAAKU, Stini, TorInge, skint0r, Cubein, xp, Jalli, veezay, OME, Nylon, The OooO, Sathy, shootah, kimitys, Petri, Ari, tura, milagros, Juha, Balázs, Kumiorava, ville_j, Hosp, Spef, 8-ball, Jamppa, Antz, Lousku, Kiiwi, roope, jonsykkel, nick-o-matic, NPhoBiaz, Kortsu, Rast, adi, Smibu, talli, Chaza, insane guy, k00, Bludek, Mira, jblaze, Mats, Polarix, Zero, pawq, Harald Hasch, Nekit, ILKKA, ramses, Ruben, Igge, bene, Kopaka, Finman, Anaconda

Phone (39): px, Tuska, Carju, AnJo, Ultra, papu, kimitys, mr, Tisk, Karlis, Jokke, kuiva, Fulgore, Viper_KillerGuy, Tapzu, psy, MP, ramone, Juzam, Zweq, Jeppe, terb0, Stini, onlainari, Orcc, cyre, The OooO, Sathy, dz, Ismo, TorInge, vender, tura, milagros, Balázs, Kumiorava, roope, Bludek, nick-o-matic

Slept in same room (18): px, Tuska, mr, Tisk, Jokke, Karlis, mrickx, MP, psy, ramone, vender, terb0, Jeppe, dz, Orcc, Ismo, nick-o-matic, Lousku

Visited my home (20): px, Tuska, Carju, Ultra, papu, mr, Tisk, mrickx, Tapzu, Jamo, Radon, Fulgore, terb0, MP, Jeppe, Juzam, Ismo, vender, tura, Kumiorava

FEM17.

Single total time: 40:02,71 (104.) | Multi total time: 24:42,40 | WCup3: 52. | WCup4: 8. | WCup5: 12. | WCup6: 91. | WCup7: 44. | Team: [FM] | Kuski of April 2002

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2017, 01:01 
39mins club

IRL: juha_ahf, zebra, Abula, px, MP, Orcc, Tisk, vender, Jokke, Stini, kimitys, Tuska, ville_j, Hosp, Spef, 8-ball, Jamppa, dz, Antz, Lousku, Kiiwi, roope, jonsykkel, nick-o-matic, NPhoBiaz, Kortsu, Rast, adi, Smibu, talli, Markku, Chaza, Luther, axxu, terb0, Ramone, BarTek, k00, insane guy, jblaze, Bludek, Mira, Mats, Polarix, Zweq, Zero, pawq, Harald Hasch, Nekit, ILKKA, ramses, Ruben, Igge, bene, Kopaka, Finman, Anaconda, shootah, veezay

Phone: px, Abula, MP, Karlis

[00:21:58] (@cyre) ismo taas juonu liikaa omenamehuu

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2017, 17:58 
Kuski

FEM 2017 update:

Met: Raider, MxB, Spetzler, Doffy, petsen, Viper Killerguy, Sick Mambo, J-sim, GuyB, Toaster, Deisel, Vandmand, Gizz, Rigger, Beastie, benom, Monzterman, PPPP, sbirkebek, m3xx, fishen, Ralawo, dig_sparx, Low_Lyn, enil, Napol, eppeJ, Zerox, Thanatos, Cubein, Bartek, skint0r, insane guy, Moises, Luther, /DC, Kvasmig, Xiphias, tijsjoris, Abula, adi, bene, FinMan, Harald Hasch, igge, ismo, Kortsu, Lousku, Markku, Nekit, nick-o-matic, Orcc, pawq, Polarix, Ramone, ramses, Ruben, Stini, Smibu, terb0, shootah, Tisk, veezay, vender, ville_j, 8-ball, zebra, Zero, Zweq, ILKKA. (70 kuskis, 31 new)

Phone: Napol, eppeJ, enil, Rigger, J-sim, Jeppe, jonharkulsykkel.

SMS: Simoar, Napoleon, GuyB, eppeJ, Zerox, low_lyn, enil, KyJelly, Antz, Jonkka, Gizz, Xiphias.

Visited my place: Napoleon, eppeJ, Zerox, enil.

Visited their place: Napoleon, eppeJ, Low_Lyn, Zerox, enil, petsen, doffy.

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2017, 12:19 
Hot kuski

Meeted: kzon, Domovoy, Abula, adi, Kopaka, FinMan, Harald Hasch, igge, ismo, Lousku, Markku, Nekit, nick-o-matic, Orcc, pawq, Polarix, Ramone, ramses, Ruben, Stini, Smibu, terb0, shootah, Tisk, veezay, ville_j, 8-ball, zebra, Zero, Zweq, ILKKA, insane guy

Slept in same bed as: FinMan, Zero

Did I miss someone?

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2017, 12:46 
38mins club

FEM 2017 update:

mr, Abula, terb0, The OooO, OME, px, skint0r, xp, Cubein, MIF, BarTek, Jeppe, axxu, Orcc, veezay, Juzam, Stini, Tisk, MP, Karlis, Jokke, Jalli, TorInge, onlainari, igge, Hosp, Ismo, Luther, talli, Antz, nick-o-matic, adi, roope, Smibu, Lousku, jonsykkel, Spef, 8-ball, Kiiwi, Jamppa, Rast, Chaza, dz, NPhoBiaz, ville_j, Kortsu, zebra, insane guy, k00, Ramone, jblaze, Bludek, Mira, Mats, Polarix, Zweq, vender, Zero, Antti (Anders), Nekit, ramses, Harald Hasch, pawq, Ruben, Kopaka, bene, ILKKA, shootah, FinMan

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2017, 15:26 
39mins club

Met: Pawq, Lousku, jonsykkel, Spef, nick-o-matic, roope, Hosp, adi, talli, Quantz, Smibu, Kiiwi, Jamppa, Rast, Orcc, ville_j, dz, NPhoBiaz, Kortsu, Markku, veezay, Chaza, Luther, axxu, Ismo, px, Abula, MP, terb0, Tisk, zebra, Jokke, Stini, bene, finman, Harald Hasch, igge, insane_guy, Nekit, Polarix, Ramone, ramses, Ruben, Stini, shootah, vender, Zero, Zweq, ILKKA, Kopaka

18 new, 50 total

39:37,91

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2017, 18:21 
Kuski

FEM17

Zero, Chip, jon, Kiiwi, Jamppa, roope, Spef, juka, veezay, byi, FinMan, Stini, Hosp, nick-o-matic, Rast, 8-ball, Chaza, Markku, Ismo, Luther, ville_j, Orcc, talli, Quantz, Smibu, adi, dz, NPhoBiaz, axxu, Abula, MP, terb0, Tisk, Kortsu, px, zebra, Jokke, BarTek, Ramone, k00, insane guy, jblaze, Bludek, Mira, Mats, Polarix, Zweq, vender, Anders, igge, Ruben, bene, Harald Hasch, pawq, Nekit, ILKKA, ramses, Kopaka, shootah

10 new, 59 total

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 722 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15