Who have you met in real life? Who have you talked on phone?

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

bene
Hot kuski
Team: dat

Re: Who have you met in real life? Who have you talked on ph

Post by bene »

Igge can be my first one if he wants
Signatür ruined by SveinR - smaller plz :*
Ismo
39mins club

Post by Ismo »

jblaze and Bludek played so intensively beer battle that they don't remember meeting me? :beer:
[00:21:58] (@cyre) ismo taas juonu liikaa omenamehuu
Markku
38mins club

Post by Markku »

mr, Abula, terb0, The OooO, OME, px, skint0r, xp, Cubein, MIF, BarTek, Jeppe, axxu, Orcc, veezay, Juzam, Stini, Tisk, MP, Karlis, Jokke, Jalli, TorInge, onlainari, igge, Hosp, Ismo, Luther, talli, Antz, nick-o-matic, adi, roope, Smibu, Lousku, jonsykkel, Spef, 8-ball, Kiiwi, Jamppa, Rast, Chaza, dz, NPhoBiaz, ville_j, Kortsu, zebra, insane guy, k00, Ramone, jblaze, Bludek, Mira, Mats, Polarix, Zweq, vender, Zero, Antti (Anders)
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

Ismo wrote:jblaze and Bludek played so intensively beer battle that they don't remember meeting me? :beer:
oow, im so sorry, i only listed guys from the FEM topic list and you were in the "Slim chances" group, which i didn't check. i talked with you during the beerbattle so i should have remembered :U

life-lesson to bludek: never follow someones path :p
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
(Devann) u are the master of your own universe. remember that
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

bene wrote:Igge can be my first one if he wants
Just say a time and place. I'll be there. <3
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

You will always be my first no matter what and I think that's what matters, Igge :beer:

Lesson learned, nab my :( sry Ismik, I was just being lazy. But it should have ringed my bells, u made great normal balles on fem!
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

met: mawane, devin
:mrhat:
Boomer
39mins club
Team: LOS

Post by Boomer »

met: Björn, infected, Hosp, BarTek, Luther, ramone, Ice, igge

Travelled to Stockholm for Paul Simon concert so decided it was time to meet igge who happily (?) obliged. We hoped to have a small elma meeting together with b0ne and Hosp but they couldn't make it this time.

Anyway, was max nice 8) igge treated me with burger and beers. We talked about elma naturally, but also some non-elma stuff. Played some flag tag on igge's comp (he won) and made a quick collaboration level for others to battle (http://elmaonline.net/statistics/level/360888). igge started with a triangle polygon to put the flower in for some reason I already forgot. I had such a brainfart and could only think of triangles and apple harvest :lol: but then we discussed different routes and so on and I think end result was oke given the short amount of time we spent on it with basically no testing.

Oh, and before "pic or didn't happen comments":

Me in front taking teh picture, dunno wtf is wrong with my teeth in pic)
Team LOS website

<jaytea> uh milk was invented in 1966
-
<teh_mila> bah, fucked up nice labpro ride cause i almost fell of the chair:)
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

A bit late to the party, but..

chip, markku, john, spef, joey, apelgam, sveinr, bludek, elrond, finman, roope, boomer

Was indeed with happiness I obliged to the meeting, and was really nice to get together! I did win at flagtag, but Boomer also humbly leaves out the fact that it was a 10:00:00-09:45:00 win, and the fact that I have played more mopoft05 than what can be considered healthy. 8)

I didn't know boomer had been in the scene for so long, and that his knowledge of it was so deep. Was really cool to learn more about the Swedish scene specifically, and was fun discussing other things as well.

Now that I have my own apartment I feel better about meeting others since I can more easily have people over, and people are free to stay as long as they want. If you're ever in or near Stockholm just give me a pm and we'll set something up!
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

Met:
Orcc, Spef, Hosp, 8-ball, Jamppa, dz, Antz, Lousku, Kiiwi, roope, jonsykkel, nick-o-matic, NPhoBiaz, Kortsu, Rast, adi, Smibu, talli, Markku, Chaza, Luther, axxu, Ismo, px, Abula, MP, terb0, Tisk, veezay, insane guy, Ramone, BarTek, k00, Jokke, zebra, Laramie, jblaze, Bludek, Mira, Mats, Polarix, Zweq, vender, Anders, Zero, Stini.

Visited Tallinn a few weeks ago and on my way stopped at Helsinki to catch a beer & burger with Stini. Pic or didn't happen:
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

Wow good picture! Cool to see how stene looks like =D
Thanks for sharing.
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

Hospjelly
ToMaT
bene
Hot kuski

Post by bene »

Met: Domovoy

In London. We did stuff and talked about stuff.
Sla
36mins club
Team: SpEF

Post by Sla »

Pic? Or...
bene
Hot kuski

Post by bene »

He did not like me taking sneaky pictures of him so I don't want to upload pic for free.
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

IRL (108): px, Tuska, Carju, AnJo, Ultra, papu, Fulgore, mr, Tisk, Karlis, Jokke, mrickx, dz, Orcc, kuiva, bluu, Toble, lusu, Mikko, Nikke, Tapzu, Jamo, Radon, MP, psy, Minna, Pallukka, SoGe, terb0, Hapa, Cardhago, ramone, MIF, BarTek, Ulf, swos, Juzam, Luther, axxu, vender, krychek, Markku, onlainari, Zrex, Zweq, Chazz, Huba, Jeppe, Zebra, Ismo, KAAKU, Stini, TorInge, skint0r, Cubein, xp, Jalli, veezay, OME, Nylon, The OooO, Sathy, shootah, kimitys, Petri, Ari, tura, milagros, Juha, Balázs, Kumiorava, ville_j, Hosp, Spef, 8-ball, Jamppa, Antz, Lousku, Kiiwi, roope, jonsykkel, nick-o-matic, NPhoBiaz, Kortsu, Rast, adi, Smibu, talli, Chaza, insane guy, k00, Bludek, Mira, jblaze, Mats, Polarix, Zero, pawq, Harald Hasch, Nekit, ILKKA, ramses, Ruben, Igge, bene, Kopaka, Finman, Anaconda

Phone (39): px, Tuska, Carju, AnJo, Ultra, papu, kimitys, mr, Tisk, Karlis, Jokke, kuiva, Fulgore, Viper_KillerGuy, Tapzu, psy, MP, ramone, Juzam, Zweq, Jeppe, terb0, Stini, onlainari, Orcc, cyre, The OooO, Sathy, dz, Ismo, TorInge, vender, tura, milagros, Balázs, Kumiorava, roope, Bludek, nick-o-matic

Slept in same room (18): px, Tuska, mr, Tisk, Jokke, Karlis, mrickx, MP, psy, ramone, vender, terb0, Jeppe, dz, Orcc, Ismo, nick-o-matic, Lousku

Visited my home (20): px, Tuska, Carju, Ultra, papu, mr, Tisk, mrickx, Tapzu, Jamo, Radon, Fulgore, terb0, MP, Jeppe, Juzam, Ismo, vender, tura, Kumiorava

FEM17.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Ismo
39mins club

Post by Ismo »

IRL: juha_ahf, zebra, Abula, px, MP, Orcc, Tisk, vender, Jokke, Stini, kimitys, Tuska, ville_j, Hosp, Spef, 8-ball, Jamppa, dz, Antz, Lousku, Kiiwi, roope, jonsykkel, nick-o-matic, NPhoBiaz, Kortsu, Rast, adi, Smibu, talli, Markku, Chaza, Luther, axxu, terb0, Ramone, BarTek, k00, insane guy, jblaze, Bludek, Mira, Mats, Polarix, Zweq, Zero, pawq, Harald Hasch, Nekit, ILKKA, ramses, Ruben, Igge, bene, Kopaka, Finman, Anaconda, shootah, veezay

Phone: px, Abula, MP, Karlis
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Re: Re:

Post by Kopaka »

FEM 2017 update:

Met: Raider, MxB, Spetzler, Doffy, petsen, Viper Killerguy, Sick Mambo, J-sim, GuyB, Toaster, Deisel, Vandmand, Gizz, Rigger, Beastie, benom, Monzterman, PPPP, sbirkebek, m3xx, fishen, Ralawo, dig_sparx, Low_Lyn, enil, Napol, eppeJ, Zerox, Thanatos, Cubein, Bartek, skint0r, insane guy, Moises, Luther, /DC, Kvasmig, Xiphias, tijsjoris, Abula, adi, bene, FinMan, Harald Hasch, igge, ismo, Kortsu, Lousku, Markku, Nekit, nick-o-matic, Orcc, pawq, Polarix, Ramone, ramses, Ruben, Stini, Smibu, terb0, shootah, Tisk, veezay, vender, ville_j, 8-ball, zebra, Zero, Zweq, ILKKA. (70 kuskis, 31 new)

Phone: Napol, eppeJ, enil, Rigger, J-sim, Jeppe, jonharkulsykkel.

SMS: Simoar, Napoleon, GuyB, eppeJ, Zerox, low_lyn, enil, KyJelly, Antz, Jonkka, Gizz, Xiphias.

Visited my place: Napoleon, eppeJ, Zerox, enil.

Visited their place: Napoleon, eppeJ, Low_Lyn, Zerox, enil, petsen, doffy.
bene
Hot kuski

Post by bene »

Meeted: kzon, Domovoy, Abula, adi, Kopaka, FinMan, Harald Hasch, igge, ismo, Lousku, Markku, Nekit, nick-o-matic, Orcc, pawq, Polarix, Ramone, ramses, Ruben, Stini, Smibu, terb0, shootah, Tisk, veezay, ville_j, 8-ball, zebra, Zero, Zweq, ILKKA, insane guy

Slept in same bed as: FinMan, Zero

Did I miss someone?
Markku
38mins club

Post by Markku »

FEM 2017 update:

mr, Abula, terb0, The OooO, OME, px, skint0r, xp, Cubein, MIF, BarTek, Jeppe, axxu, Orcc, veezay, Juzam, Stini, Tisk, MP, Karlis, Jokke, Jalli, TorInge, onlainari, igge, Hosp, Ismo, Luther, talli, Antz, nick-o-matic, adi, roope, Smibu, Lousku, jonsykkel, Spef, 8-ball, Kiiwi, Jamppa, Rast, Chaza, dz, NPhoBiaz, ville_j, Kortsu, zebra, insane guy, k00, Ramone, jblaze, Bludek, Mira, Mats, Polarix, Zweq, vender, Zero, Antti (Anders), Nekit, ramses, Harald Hasch, pawq, Ruben, Kopaka, bene, ILKKA, shootah, FinMan
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

Met: Pawq, Lousku, jonsykkel, Spef, nick-o-matic, roope, Hosp, adi, talli, Quantz, Smibu, Kiiwi, Jamppa, Rast, Orcc, ville_j, dz, NPhoBiaz, Kortsu, Markku, veezay, Chaza, Luther, axxu, Ismo, px, Abula, MP, terb0, Tisk, zebra, Jokke, Stini, bene, finman, Harald Hasch, igge, insane_guy, Nekit, Polarix, Ramone, ramses, Ruben, Stini, shootah, vender, Zero, Zweq, ILKKA, Kopaka

18 new, 50 total
39:37,91
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

FEM17

Zero, Chip, jon, Kiiwi, Jamppa, roope, Spef, juka, veezay, byi, FinMan, Stini, Hosp, nick-o-matic, Rast, 8-ball, Chaza, Markku, Ismo, Luther, ville_j, Orcc, talli, Quantz, Smibu, adi, dz, NPhoBiaz, axxu, Abula, MP, terb0, Tisk, Kortsu, px, zebra, Jokke, BarTek, Ramone, k00, insane guy, jblaze, Bludek, Mira, Mats, Polarix, Zweq, vender, Anders, igge, Ruben, bene, Harald Hasch, pawq, Nekit, ILKKA, ramses, Kopaka, shootah

10 new, 59 total
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
ElrondMcBong
Kuski

Post by ElrondMcBong »

Met: Igge, A.K.B.
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

met: igge, Mira, nick-o-matic, Lousku, Markku, Tisk, jblaze, Abula, Polarix, Mats, adi, Smibu, Koo, roope, insane guy, ville_j, Orcc, terb0, axxu, zweq, Zero, vender, veezay, Antti, Kortsu, ISMO and AKB!
AndrY
38mins club
Team: .lev

Post by AndrY »

Photos pls!
My levs and other Elma things: sites.google.com/view/elma-andry + youtube
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

fak i wanted AKB too :/
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

Hung with Boomer today, played some Abula höyläs etc. and I finished a quite funny speedrun.
Maybe Boomer has something to share, dunno :)
Boomer
39mins club

Post by Boomer »

Ye, was nice meeting. Was coal to watch speedrun although I guess Bjenn wasn't as concentrated as he usually is. I talked quite a bit during run, but he still managed to get a sub 50 RTA run.

Took a photo and recorded a bit on phone but video files too big for kopasite upload.

Photo of Bjenn speedrunning:

http://kopasite.net/up/0/IMG_20171227_142809.jpg
Team LOS website

-
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Long overdue post-FEM post:
pawq wrote: 6 Nov 2012, 19:08met: marian, Xarthok
met: marian, Xarthok/8-ball, Abula, adi, Antti, bene, finman, Harald Hasch, Igge, ILKKA, insguy, Ismo, Kopaka, Kortsu, lousku, Markku, Nekit, nick-o-matic, Orcc, Polarix, Ramone, Ruben, Shootah, Smibu, Stini, ramses, terb0, Tisk, veezay, ville_j, zebra, Zero, Zweq

And now also A.K.B.!

Wrote the list of FEM mans from head and only missed 3 people. Not gonna name names, but some of the most obvious ones :D

Can't wait to see you lot again, and hopefully more of you as well!
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

AndrY wrote: 27 Dec 2017, 11:42Photos pls!
Forgot, sry.

http://kopasite.net/up/0/IMG-20171221-WA0004[1].jpg

AKB and my (at left) at couch in my apartment
abruzzi
Kuski

Re: Who have you met in real life? Who have you talked on phone?

Post by abruzzi »

looks more liek Tigro meeting. AKB where is ur muscles after a long and successful sports carreer?
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Met: ElrondMcBong, insane guy, Bludek, Sleap and pawq!

Cannot remember if posted here before about this... doesn't matter, so cool it's worth a double post. :D
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

pawq wrote: 23 Jan 2018, 22:46 met: 8-ball, Abula, adi, A.K.B., Antti, bene, finman, Harald Hasch, Igge, ILKKA, insguy, Ismo, Kopaka, Kortsu, lousku, Marian, Markku, Nekit, nick-o-matic, Orcc, Polarix, Ramone, Ruben, Shootah, Smibu, Stini, ramses, terb0, Tisk, veezay, ville_j, zebra, Zero, Zweq
met: 8-ball, Abula, adi, A.K.B., Antti, bene, finman, Harald Hasch, Igge, ILKKA, insguy, Ismo, Kopaka, Kortsu, lousku, Marian, Markku, Nekit, nick-o-matic, Orcc, Polarix, Ramone, Ruben, Shootah, Smibu, Stini, ramses, terb0, Tisk, veezay, ville_j, zebra, Zero, Zweq, Boomer, csorfab, epp, Honza, jonsykkel, Mats, roope, Sick_Mambo, Spef, TL

I'm really drunk after the beer battle so sorry if I forgot anyone :P
Last edited by pawq on 15 Jul 2018, 11:53, edited 3 times in total.
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

I have met:

8-ball, Abula, adi, AKB, Antti, bene, Boomer, csorfab, epp, finman, Harald Hasch, Honza, Igge, ilkka, insguy, Ismo, jonsykkel, Kopaka, Kortsu, lousku, Markku, Mats, Nekit, nick-o-matic, Orcc, pawq, Polarix, pseudo, Ramone, ramses, roope, Shootah, Sick Mambo, Smibu, Spef, Stini, terbo, Tisk, TL, veezay, vender, ville_j, zebra, Zero, Zweq
Last edited by Ruben on 20 Jul 2018, 09:09, edited 1 time in total.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

IRL (114): px, Tuska, Carju, AnJo, Ultra, papu, Fulgore, mr, Tisk, Karlis, Jokke, mrickx, dz, Orcc, kuiva, bluu, Toble, lusu, Mikko, Nikke, Tapzu, Jamo, Radon, MP, psy, Minna, Pallukka, SoGe, terb0, Hapa, Cardhago, ramone, MIF, BarTek, Ulf, swos, Juzam, Luther, axxu, vender, krychek, Markku, onlainari, Zrex, Zweq, Chazz, Huba, Jeppe, Zebra, Ismo, KAAKU, Stini, TorInge, skint0r, Cubein, xp, Jalli, veezay, OME, Nylon, The OooO, Sathy, shootah, kimitys, Petri, Ari, tura, milagros, Juha, Balázs, Kumiorava, ville_j, Hosp, Spef, 8-ball, Jamppa, Antz, Lousku, Kiiwi, roope, jonsykkel, nick-o-matic, NPhoBiaz, Kortsu, Rast, adi, Smibu, talli, Chaza, insane guy, k00, Bludek, Mira, jblaze, Mats, Polarix, Zero, pawq, Harald Hasch, Nekit, ILKKA, ramses, Ruben, Igge, bene, Kopaka, Finman, Anaconda, csorfab, Boomer, Honza, Sick_Mambo, TL, epp

Phone (39): px, Tuska, Carju, AnJo, Ultra, papu, kimitys, mr, Tisk, Karlis, Jokke, kuiva, Fulgore, Viper_KillerGuy, Tapzu, psy, MP, ramone, Juzam, Zweq, Jeppe, terb0, Stini, onlainari, Orcc, cyre, The OooO, Sathy, dz, Ismo, TorInge, vender, tura, milagros, Balázs, Kumiorava, roope, Bludek, nick-o-matic

Slept in same room (20): px, Tuska, mr, Tisk, Jokke, Karlis, mrickx, MP, psy, ramone, vender, terb0, Jeppe, dz, Orcc, Ismo, nick-o-matic, Lousku, roope, ILKKA

Visited my home (22): px, Tuska, Carju, Ultra, papu, mr, Tisk, mrickx, Tapzu, Jamo, Radon, Fulgore, terb0, MP, Jeppe, Juzam, Ismo, vender, tura, Kumiorava, Jokke, csorfab

FEM18
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Ismo
39mins club

Post by Ismo »

IRL: juha_ahf, zebra, Abula, px, MP, Orcc, Tisk, vender, Jokke, Stini, kimitys, Tuska, ville_j, Hosp, Spef, 8-ball, Jamppa, dz, Antz, Lousku, Kiiwi, roope, jonsykkel, nick-o-matic, NPhoBiaz, Kortsu, Rast, adi, Smibu, talli, Markku, Chaza, Luther, axxu, terb0, Ramone, BarTek, k00, insane guy, jblaze, Bludek, Mira, Mats, Polarix, Zweq, Zero, pawq, Harald Hasch, Nekit, ILKKA, ramses, Ruben, Igge, bene, Kopaka, Finman, Anaconda, shootah, veezay, csorfab, Boomer, Honza, Sick_Mambo, TL, epp

Phone: px, Abula, MP, Karlis
hassu sieni
Kuski

Post by hassu sieni »

almost everyone
inc nekit
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

pawq wrote: 14 Jul 2018, 23:25met: 8-ball, Abula, adi, A.K.B., Antti, bene, finman, Harald Hasch, Igge, ILKKA, insguy, Ismo, Kopaka, Kortsu, lousku, Marian, Markku, Nekit, nick-o-matic, Orcc, Polarix, Ramone, Ruben, Shootah, Smibu, Stini, ramses, terb0, Tisk, veezay, ville_j, zebra, Zero, Zweq, Boomer, csorfab, epp, Honza, jonsykkel, Mats, roope, Sick_Mambo, Spef, TL
+ pseudo :)
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

Nekit
TL
Ribot
Elasto Mania - ez better
Boomer
39mins club

Post by Boomer »

Met (40): Bjenn, infected, Hosp, BarTek, Luther, ramone, Ice, igge, Sick_Mambo, Markku, Abula, Tisk, Orcc, terb0, Zweq, Zebra, Ismo, Stini, veezay, Spef, Lousku, roope, jonsykkel, nick-o-matic, adi, insane guy, epp, Mats, Polarix, Zero, pawq, Nekit, ILKKA, Ruben, bene, Finman, csorfab, Honza, TL, Antti

Phone (3): Bjenn, infected, ramone

Slept in same room (3): infected, bene, Ruben

Visited my home (2): Bjenn, Hosp

Visited their home (3): infected, Bjenn, igge
Team LOS website

-
jonsykkel
Kuski

Post by jonsykkel »

polarix, lousku, chip, allien, roope, kiiwi, jamppa, zero, fatHLetic, spef, veezay, byi, FinMan, Hosp, nick-o-matic, Rast, 8-ball, Chaza, Markku, Ismo, Luther, ville_j, Orcc, talli, Quantz, Smibu, adi, dz, NPhoBiaz, axxu, Abula, MP, terb0, Tisk, Kortsu, px, zebra, Jokke, epp, Ramone, 🐻bene🐻, ILKKA, insane guy, csorfab, Mats, Ruben, Honza, Pawq, Nekit, Zweq, Stini, Sick_Mambo, Boomer, Antti, pseudo, TL
status:ONLINE - - -  drinking:GOFE - - - iq:85 - - - elasto mania ranking:#1
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

FEM18

Zero, Chip, jon, Kiiwi, Jamppa, roope, Spef, juka, veezay, byi, FinMan, Stini, Hosp, nick-o-matic, Rast, 8-ball, Chaza, Markku, Ismo, Luther, ville_j, Orcc, talli, Quantz, Smibu, adi, dz, NPhoBiaz, axxu, Abula, MP, terb0, Tisk, Kortsu, px, zebra, Jokke, BarTek, Ramone, k00, insane guy, jblaze, Bludek, Mira, Mats, Polarix, Zweq, vender, Antti, igge, Ruben, bene, Harald Hasch, pawq, Nekit, ILKKA, ramses, Kopaka, shootah, TL, csorfab, Boomer, Honza, Sick_Mambo, epp, pseudo

7 new, 66 total + brothers all1en and fatHLetic

Very good FEM, thank all!! =)

Sorry if missed some nick, sometimes dont realize it was first year meeting someone because so norm man.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

nick-o-matic, Lousku, Kiiwi, Jamppa, jon, Chip, hokkuspokkus, Spef, Hosp, Rast, adi, finman, talli, Dead One, Drakula, Orcc, ville_j, 8-ball, dz, Antz, NPhoBiaz, Kortsu, Smibu, Markku, Chaza, Luther, axxu, Ismo, px, Abula, MP, terb0, Tisk, veezay, zebra, Jokke, Ryitt, Ramone, BarTek, k00, insane guy, igge, jblaze, Bludek, Mira, Mats, Polarix, Zweq, vender, Anders, Zero, ramses, Haamu, ILKKA, csorfab, Ruben, Sick_Mambo, Stini, Boomer, Nekit, bene, pawq, epp, TL, Honza

(65)
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
bene
Hot kuski

Post by bene »

Meeted: kzon, Domovoy, Abula, adi, Kopaka, FinMan, Harald Hasch, igge, ismo, Lousku, Markku, Nekit, nick-o-matic, Orcc, pawq, Polarix, Ramone, ramses, Ruben, Stini, Smibu, terb0, shootah, Antti, Tisk, veezay, ville_j, 8-ball, zebra, Zero, Zweq, ILKKA, insane guy, csorfab, roope, TL, Spef, Boomer, honza, Mats, Sick_Mambo, psuedo, epp, that's amazing jonsykkel

Slept in same bed as: FinMan, Zero

Slept in same room as: Boomer, Ruben, Mats, Polarix

Who I missed this time :bear: :question:
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

8-ball, Abula, adi, A.K.B., Antti, bene, Boomer, csorfab, epp, finman, Harald Hasch, Honza, Igge, ILKKA, insguy, Ismo, jonsykkel, Kopaka, Kortsu, lousku, Marian, Markku, Mats, Nekit, nick-o-matic, Orcc, Polarix, pseudo, Ramone, ramses, roope, Ruben, Shootah, Sick_Mambo, Smibu, Spef, Stini, terb0, Tisk, TL, veezay, ville_j, zebra, Zero, Zweq, bEAT, berh/misz, chris, Codeq, Fejm, jblaze, Kulisty, Mielz, Mira, Morgan, Stooq

:>
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Phone: SveinR, AKB, Polarix, Lousku, Nekit, Kuj2, Mawane

IRL: Stooq, koparka, jblaze, bEAT, Mielz, Morgan, wjelo, Fejm, chris, Codeq, Kulisty, pawq, Mira
Mielz
35mins club

Post by Mielz »

IRL: Morgan, Kowal, jblaze, bEAT, berh, Stooq, Insomner, nick-o-matic, pawq, Codeq, chris, Fejm, Kulisty, Mira
:beer:
Last edited by Mielz on 20 Dec 2018, 20:45, edited 1 time in total.
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

irl:
Insomner 500 times
berh - around 20 times
Stooq(joinee) - around 8 times
Mielz - 7 times
koparka - 4 times
bEAT, Morgan, Mira - 2 times
nick-o-matic, Lousku, Markku, Tisk, Bludek, Mira, Abula, Polarix, Mats, adi, Smibu, Koo, roope, insane guy, ville_j, Orcc, terb0, axxu, zweq, Ismo, Zero, vender, veezay, Antti (Anders), Kortsu, Codeq, Kulisty, pawq, Chris, Fejm 1x
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
(Devann) u are the master of your own universe. remember that
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

Met:
Aizan
igge
Boomer

Phone:
Aizan
Juzam
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Phone: SveinR, AKB, Polarix, Lousku, Nekit, Kuj2, Mawane

IRL: Stooq, koparka, jblaze, bEAT, Mielz, Morgan, wjelo, Fejm, chris, Codeq, Kulisty, pawq, Mira, insomner