Good bye

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Hibernatus
Le pilote

Good bye

Post by Hibernatus »

good bye everybody
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

bye
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
ThanaTos
Kuski

Post by ThanaTos »

w00t???
what good bye??
:?: :?: :?:
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
Mick
Kuski

hi

Post by Mick »

seeya d00d
team EM - why not ok?
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

how about shut the fuck up talking shit without any kind of deeper consideration, especially directly to Hibernatus.

It's ridicilous to think him as the "cause of all this". There were more than one prog already out there which did the same. He was just the one who brought it public, away from the only few that knew about it before.

And to Hibernatus; don't care what ppl says about prog/whatever, you know most of players are only kids, and they often happen not to think before say.
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

please explain what this is about , dz or hib or u who know ! yes , it could be YOU!
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
ThanaTos
Kuski

Post by ThanaTos »

nicely said dz, i totally agree!
But what is all that about dz? have you heard someone talk shit of Le pilote? If so, damn those guys :evil:
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
ThanaTos
Kuski

Post by ThanaTos »

pilote, what is this good bye?

are you leaving the elma scene for ever, you won't come back at all?

is this cause of the prog you made public, and the reactions afterwards?

or is it cause you don't want to play and hear about elma anymore cause you have gotten enough and can't stand this game anymore?

or some other reason, like you decided to be an all day professional alcoholic or something?

or something else?
jcl
Donator duck

Post by jcl »

Man, don't quit because some doods are that dumb!!!
DacBitch
Kuski

Post by DacBitch »

Hibernatus, could you at least explain taht good bye message?
(dont leave the scene man, at least not coz of someone else, quit when you feel like quitting)
Mick
Kuski

hi

Post by Mick »

hib has done nothing wrong. in fact what he did is perfect. the only people to say that this is bad are the people that could already do the alovolt without the program, they have lost their unfair advantage. suck to them, now the best skilled players will have the wr's. you may think im the sterotypical person who cant do alovolt, in fact i can also do alovolts without the program. i just like to be fair to everyone, we all deserve the chance to do alovolts. its not a cheat.

some people in across have been saying "if we take the link away now, only the pro's will have it, so its ok" fuck that. thats the biggest piece of bullshit ive ever heard. everyone deserves it.

the moposite owners(abula and px) have a kind of monopoly in the elma scene, its seems that whatever they say is law. so if they do "outlaw" this program remember that you dont have to do whatever they say. if its not cheating then why not do it?

i guess it all depends on whether you see this as cheating. my definition of cheating is something that helps you to do something better by way of bypasing your own skills. now we all know that alovolting doesn't rely on skills but on the type of computer/keyboard/ graphics etc... so this program is not a cheat, but in fact a program to help the disadvantaged.

anyway, thats my view. well done hib, you did well, you stood up for the disadvantaged. dont leave, fuck the assholes that are crying about not having their unfair advantage, they know that its just becuase they are scared that their times will be beaten.

/Mick
team EM - why not ok?
GuyB
Donator duck

to hib

Post by GuyB »

I sincerely hope that you don´t quit just because that some people complain about the program.

In my eyes you did a good thing. You took something that gave an unfair advantage and made it so that everyone had equal opportunities.
and you did this solely to help people. You made it publis as soon as it was done, you didn´t make it, and hide it to increase your own chances in the scene.
I know other people , if not used programs, then knew of their existence, and kept the info to themselves. That is, too me, cheating.
To make the program and share it with every single kuski, thats NOT cheating.. in my eyes.
I hope you stay, and continue to make the elmascene a good place to be

GuyB[rdk]
Danish elma and across-site. Home of the OLDSCHOOL contest AND Hibernatus´ old ACROSSLEVELS
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

I hope this is nothing about me or our site. The tool is a new big chance in the scene and we had to think it very carefully. There might have been a lot of negative and also positive comments which are just good to make better decissions. We shouldn't take this as personal, it's not that serious. After all we decided to spread the tool on Moposite which means we think it as a fair, legal and usefull tool.

MUe got also a lot of bad feedback after doing OLP, I have got sometimes too. I know it feels very annoying (at least for me because of having quite poor self esteem) but you'll get over it for sure.

I wonder would anyone else got this much attention after creating this thread. Thus we all love Hib because of his great work with Elma scene, thank you. And don't leave, please.

Btw other fellows, you don't know yet but there's coming something very cool in the near future (it's ready [and made by Hib of course] but I'm just having a mopoholiday). Don't ask more here nor in IRC, we don't tell.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

Just leaving because a few people don't like what you've made is kinda extreme. As for the alovolt program, I think it's cheating (And no, I can't do alovolts myself). If this is possible to make, where does it stop? People could make "scripts" that f.ex. just drives the start and do the bounce for you in lab pro (Not that I'm saying Hibernatus would make this or that it's the same as alovolt program). Not trying to be negative or anything, just my oppinion :O
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
MJXII
Kuski

Post by MJXII »

Aren't you jumping to conclusions a little bit here? Hibern never said he was leaving elma scene (well, not to me.. if you know otherwise then say so)... his saying goodbye might have meant... i dno... he's going on holiday or something.
DYW265
Kuski

Post by DYW265 »

maby he just wanted to see peoples reactions? or maby he quit, but if he did that why did he only wrote "good bye everybody"? so i think he just wanted some attention, and maby some acknowledgement for the alovolt thing. :?:
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

[14:24:01] [Hibernatu] shit. i hate elma, i hate you all i hate moposite and the programs i made for abula. it's enough, i quit
[14:24:06] [Hibernatu] and it starts now
[14:24:08] <<< quit/#across Hibernatu (~pirch@m5.net81-65-249.noos.fr) Je parle tres mieux le francais que vous et je vous merde!
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

?!

I would highly appreciate if you (Hib) could explain a bit more. Maybe someone has fakemailed to you from my email address?
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

he just means your reaction, which seemed pritty much negative. And that sentence is kind of exterme one.
MJXII
Kuski

Post by MJXII »

:cry: noooo come back :cry: i need to beat you at UT again :cry: awwww, man :cry:
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Critical opinions are the best to notice all important details. People having opposite opinios are stupid? I'm conservative, yes, but is it bad, always?

I think Hib was a bit rash or had just a bad day.
MJXII
Kuski

Post by MJXII »

Hibern has been in the elma scene long enough to get to know a lot of people and for it to be *part of his life*... I don't think that a single little incident should make him suddenly just disappear.
ThanaTos
Kuski

Post by ThanaTos »

MJXIII wrote: don't think that a single little incident should make him suddenly just disappear.
then you don't know french people... they got a lot of temper :lol:
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

ThanaTos wrote:
then you don't know french people... they got a lot of temper :lol:
lets make this into a race issue
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
bob
Kuski

haha

Post by bob »

i can not believe wat i am witnessing
hib man i woodnt no u at all like any other soft c0ck in ere but how cood u let people 'win' just coz u made a special program to superflip(alovolt)
is alovolt even that important in elma?
i dun think ive ever &*&#ing used the shit and i still get alrite times
atleast he had some balls
sum ppl wont even post up full version elma on their site: "i mite get into trouble from balasz coz at the end of the game it says to to distrubute"
wat has the world come to?
i woodnt let any homo/s stop me from playin elma, especially ova sumfin like this...
shortcuts make elma same goes with superflips, and a special prgram to do a superflip good,well, i think is mad.
so yeh..
till next time i visit...
(final fantasy 10 rules, n e 1 else play it?)
mcleod
Abula
Moposite admin

Re: haha

Post by Abula »

bob wrote:i can not believe wat i am witnessing
hib man i woodnt no u at all like any other soft c0ck in ere but how cood u let people 'win' just coz u made a special program to superflip(alovolt)
is alovolt even that important in elma?
i dun think ive ever &*&#ing used the shit and i still get alrite times
atleast he had some balls
sum ppl wont even post up full version elma on their site: "i mite get into trouble from balasz coz at the end of the game it says to to distrubute"
wat has the world come to?
i woodnt let any homo/s stop me from playin elma, especially ova sumfin like this...
shortcuts make elma same goes with superflips, and a special prgram to do a superflip good,well, i think is mad.
so yeh..
till next time i visit...
(final fantasy 10 rules, n e 1 else play it?)
1) Press Enter only if you want a new paragraph.

2) Write properly, those fool words (mite, cood, sum, wood) are so annoying to read. You are a native English speaker, we other people try to learn by reading your texts.

3)
bob wrote:sum ppl wont even post up full version elma on their site: "i mite get into trouble from balasz coz at the end of the game it says to to distrubute"
Not everyone wants to do illegal actions just to entertain other people and this you call "wat has the world come to?" Is it so wrong if Balazs get some salary of his programming work?

Oki, I stop this off-topic now.
Hibernatus
Le pilote

eeeeeeeeeeeeek

Post by Hibernatus »

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?? :D
Heh, can't we quit silently here? "Goodbye" means "goodbye", nothing else.
And about what i said on IRC : i was in good mood, but thought that i lost enough time with this game, so why not throw it all away violently. :)

MJXII : not playing elma doesn't mean i won't play UT ;)
Abula : now i understand your email! There's nothing against you!
skint0r : you spy :)
others : thanks

Can i leave now? :)

Good Bye :!:
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

abula wrote:
2) Write properly, those fool words (mite, cood, sum, wood) are so annoying to read. You are a native English speaker, we other people try to learn by reading your texts.
abula please , nothing wrong in speaking in a schooled way , but it's definately wrong to kill the poetic creativity . u think smileys are ok , and words like "lol" and "l8r" (these are not formally correct ways of written expression) .

about learning , some ppl mite wanna learn 2 speak more effectively , by using creative ways of spelling .
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
H2O2Manden
Kuski
Team: EMA

Post by H2O2Manden »

Damn, this topic is becoming pathetic!!!!!!!!!!
There's obviously no problem with Hib, so why keep posting shit in here???
I invented the flying saucer!
MJXII
Kuski

Post by MJXII »

I don't know... I find bob's style really annoying, but that might be influenced by the fact that I dislike him for telling the world I sent him a virus when I blatantly didn't :?
And Hibern, I don't understand why you have to announce that you're not playing Elma anymore. Sure, have a break or whatever, but don't commit yourself :twisted:
onlainari
Kuski

hibernatus

Post by onlainari »

:roll: internet :roll:
Crypt
Kuski

Post by Crypt »

hi. some of you might remember me from a while ago, i used to post often annoying messages to this forum. well I'm back now and getting back into elastomania. I have quite a lot of noobish times, and I talk a lot of crap, always making up such things as 'i have 14.05 in warm up' or 'elastomania 2 has been released'. I say these things, and I even expect people to believe me. this proves that i'm not only a huge shit talking liar, but also incredibly stupid. anyway, it's nice to be back!
TT ~ 50:42
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

I think I don't like you so I propose you with this title: Ban of the Month.
Juble
Hat tricker

Post by Juble »

dz wrote:I think I don't like you so I propose you with this title: Ban of the Month.
I think the word 'dillan' has something to do with this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!111
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Ban of the year dz....

Has Hib come back...le pilote piloted us in programs
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

hahahahahahahahah crypt hahahahahahaha....omg lol.

Why teh fak did u write in this thread to say that? xDDDDDDD
Wezz 1-100 Levels - PTL pack - ADLP Pack - CR Pack - My Website - Team Website - Proud member of TEM - DONT WANT A ELMA 2!!! My internal TT: 45:xx:xx - Team TEM TT: 39:xx:xx Image
infected
Kuski
Team: LOS

Post by infected »

Crypt wrote:hi. some of you might remember me from a while ago, i used to post often annoying messages to this forum. well I'm back now and getting back into elastomania. I have quite a lot of noobish times, and I talk a lot of crap, always making up such things as 'i have 14.05 in warm up' or 'elastomania 2 has been released'. I say these things, and I even expect people to believe me. this proves that i'm not only a huge shit talking liar, but also incredibly stupid. anyway, it's nice to be back!
LOOLZ =) keep up the good work
Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

Re: Good bye

Post by Luther »

Hibernatus wrote:good bye everybody
please, it's about time you re-join mon amie =)
Nekit for president
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I hope you misspelled it on purpose, luther. :P
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

tijs is right...

mon amie = girl
mon ami = boy
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Raven
Moporator
Team: MiE

Post by Raven »

bye internet
Seize the day