New wave: nice

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

sonic_fruit
Kuski

New wave: nice

Post by sonic_fruit »

i didn't used to like it, but i hoyled it today and played with styles... got about 20s off it :)
it's actually a really cool level.
Nostrada
Kuski

Post by Nostrada »

omg ye it riiiily is, ai heff sooo gooodie stylas on,u shudd see, it really omg :o :!:
Clara pacta, boni amici
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

locked?
[carebox]
DYW265
Kuski

Post by DYW265 »

soon
sonic_fruit
Kuski

Post by sonic_fruit »

i'm sorry, but... what the fuck?
tell me why this topic is so bad.
just trying to start some goddamn discussion that isn't about 0.01s of a world record time.
jesus.
sonic_fruit
Kuski

Post by sonic_fruit »

seriously, i'd appreciate an answer to my question.
why the hostility?
i'm beginning to think mopolauta could be populated by elitist fools.
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

they're mean to you because this topic is:
a. not in place, heard about "replays and times"?
b. kinda silly, there isn't much to disscuss... "new wave is cool", "no it sucks", "no it ruulz", etcetcetc.!!
ok?
sonic_fruit
Kuski

Post by sonic_fruit »

1) i didn't put it in replays and times because it doesn't have anything to do with replays, and the time was mentioned only in passing. the thought behind the topic was just a small discussion.

2) are you really telling me that people are not willing to discuss the finer design points of a level, and whether they enjoy it or not, yet they are willing to post 2 pages of a topic full of top-10 tables that have really similar times (oh wow!).

i just don't understand this board.
Rasken
Kuski

Post by Rasken »

The same thing happened to me 1-2months ago. Tried some new styles best time dropped witk 10s and suddenly it became my favorite level.
Member of team LOS TT=40:59:56
ALP TT=26:21:34
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

hmm, I don't like that lvl so much, it's so hard to make new style, because their not really are that many :/
Serj
Kuski

Post by Serj »

sonic_fruit wrote:1) i didn't put it in replays and times because it doesn't have anything to do with replays, and the time was mentioned only in passing. the thought behind the topic was just a small discussion.
Still, that's not worth a new topic. You could have easily posted it in replay's and times.

Or maybe there should be seperate topics about each level: internals, OLP, Lost, all kinglist levels....blah
Image TT: 46:28,27 | OLP: 31:59,52 | Höylä: 11:57,74 | Lost: 58:17,71
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

New Wave...hmm...It can be fun to play, but I have such a sucky time on it. It's not one of my favorite levs, but as I said, it can be fun to play. Just that it has some crucial points that can be annoying :)
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
WkE
Kuski

Post by WkE »

what an INTERESTING topic ! ok now for my post :
1. yeah new wave is really cool...
2. But I don't like to hoyl it
3. my time sux

now, THAT was my comprehensive coverage for this level, hope you didn't slept. :roll:
TT: 43:03.93 | AVG: 47:03.65 | Image | Team Site [TR] || TR Forum | 1 Pro, 27 Good, 26 OK
2fast
Kuski

Post by 2fast »

WorstKuskiEver wrote:what an INTERESTING topic ! ok now for my post :
1. yeah new wave is really cool...
2. But I don't like to hoyl it
3. my time sux

now, THAT was my comprehensive coverage for this level, hope you didn't slept. :roll:
I have a sucky time in New Wave too and that`s why I hate the lev,but maybe I will love it someday
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

I like New Wave, but it doesn't seem to like me. I always screw up when I have good runs.
sonic_fruit
Kuski

Post by sonic_fruit »

Serj wrote:
sonic_fruit wrote:1) i didn't put it in replays and times because it doesn't have anything to do with replays, and the time was mentioned only in passing. the thought behind the topic was just a small discussion.
Still, that's not worth a new topic. You could have easily posted it in replay's and times.
i probably could, but seeing as the topic doesn't really have anything to do with replays or times, i thought i'd post it here.
see the resistance i meet for trying to start a discussion! it's not like i'm attacking anyone, or indeed breaking any rules.
Ragnar
Kuski

Post by Ragnar »

the topic doesn't really have anything to do with replays or times
Well, that's mainly true, but you did say you got 20 secs off of it...
I think that's related to time, right?

It can be confusing here, but the general idea is that messages like this usually go in replays and times.

So now you know, you won't do again.

everyone happy, end of argument. :D

(this isn't like the last bulliten board I went to. At that one it was like everyone hated each other. it's more friendly here at Mopolauta.)
sonic_fruit
Kuski

Post by sonic_fruit »

Ragnar wrote:
the topic doesn't really have anything to do with replays or times
Well, that's mainly true, but you did say you got 20 secs off of it...
I think that's related to time, right?

It can be confusing here, but the general idea is that messages like this usually go in replays and times.

So now you know, you won't do again.

everyone happy, end of argument. :D

(this isn't like the last bulliten board I went to. At that one it was like everyone hated each other. it's more friendly here at Mopolauta.)
heh, you sound like a teacher... "it's a lesson to you" :P
i would protest about the time thing, but to be honest it's not really that important, is it? hey. everyone relax :)
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

it's not about the fact that you posted a topic, jsut about the fact that it was kinda silly... :)
if ppl would be mad at each other for posting topics there's no way this would work :roll:
sonic_fruit
Kuski

Post by sonic_fruit »

MopoGirl wrote:it's not about the fact that you posted a topic, jsut about the fact that it was kinda silly... :)
if ppl would be mad at each other for posting topics there's no way this would work :roll:
heh yeah.
it's just i'm used to posting on forums where stupid nothing is the norm. :)
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

yah,, new wave is one of those levs that i like,,, last time i improved my TT it was this lev 1,34,8x

well this topik is kinda silly but it might had been a good idea if there had been topic 4 each lev from day one.