So, i decided to create an own topic for this because it is, as an idea, very interesting in my opinion.dz earlier wrote:I really think the best soultion would be to comeone who can code, to make a patch, which would only include an option to play regular internals, or "new internals", exactly the same way as they are played now. state.dat should be exactly same thing. this could be organized by moposite so that for example, there is three months time to send in levels by all of us, and then some group of people would choose for example 54 levels which would be the "new internals". it's important that the group is not too small who would decide which levels are chosen, because they should have variety, but still not just "stupid" and sensless.
i dont think it's difficult to accomplish at all.
we just need a guy like Hibernatus, who would be the best to do the "coding part". Think about it, after that patch, there would be NO differences in real internals, and new internals as for the system. same state.dat system and all.
What do you think of this idea?
Here's simply what i mean:
* We finally want new Internal Levels internalized to Elasto Mania, because we are bored to have those same 54 Levels from year to year.
* We don't want another "External Pack" like OLP, because it simply is just another pack of Externals.
* It has to have same state.dat system like Internals has now.
* It is 100% internalized to Elasto Mania, meaning that when you choose "Play", you get another window where you can choose which pack of Internals you want to play.
* Later on, when Abula comes back from army, he can/might create records section to these New Internals as well; Total Times, Top10, etc.
That's the basics.
What Levels we would then have there?
I'm not 100% sure what is the best method getting levels, but it would seem that, basically, people have quite a time to create levels, and some chosen group, for example, would then see them and give suggestions what to improve and then at the end, choose some number of levels, like, lets say, 54, as there are now.
How can we then internalize them to Elasto Mania so that they really are Internals, not just a bunch of externals like OLP?
This is a part which has to be made some programmer, like Hibernatus.
He/someone would simply create a patch which would have these new Internals internalized in Elma. I think it's not difficult at all for those great programmers.
Please, share your ideas of this subject. What to improve etc.