el masite for interactive hoyling

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

onlainari
Kuski

el masite for interactive hoyling

Post by onlainari »

there should be a site where everyone could post a level...like upload it automatically and then add a little describtion........then maybe later ppl could even update recs on certain levels and then the recs and times would read next to the url to the lev file......I think we could suggest this to the guy who runs vk.mine.nu (viper killer?) or to sector zero.....or to anyone who could do it

So basically...a page with easy url...and the page would look like its a list of levels with link to a level... And the levels shouldnt be "battle" levels. And then u could also upload a rec and the url to rec would appear next to the lev,its uploaded for. The management of recs and possible abuse could be manually controlled,so if someone uploads worse rec than already on site,it wouldnt overwrite it. Admin can del the old recs out later.

and the levs(+rec) are in order of last uploaded. So if u make a record on a lev that is far far in bottom of the site..like 140.. it would pop-up to first on the list. This system would create competition also to beat the records that has lasted the longest on the list. Also this system could probably count who has had most records etc easily <- that is not the point of the site tho..but..

Then to prevent bajs-mailing 100 of lame levels... that problem should be treated.. Maybe if one needed a login to the website...like kuski gallery or russian page... then there could be limit that one person can upload like 10 levels in 1 month....

Lots of ideas this system would bring ...share..

I personally think this could be a good idea.
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

pretty coal idea, i'd make it if i wasn't so php n00b ;\
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
sonic_fruit
Kuski

Post by sonic_fruit »

i would like to add my vote of approval
Flyrre
Kuski

Post by Flyrre »

10 levs / month is quite much IMO! I think the levs would be pretty much more well designed if you are only allowed to upload 1-2 levs per month.

And also if you find a level you like, hoyl it and get a real nice time and by the time you want to upload your rec the lev has allready been replaced with 2 new levels from the same user :?

But still, this is a very nice idea :wink:
[GF] ;)
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

good idea, i would do it but i cant make good sites...i could make one with a list, but nothing that 'pops up' to the top or anything...
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
Epsilon
Kuski

Post by Epsilon »

I can give some of my programming knowledge to help this... but I don't wanna make the whole thing or lead a programming team, just to make a part of this...

Anyway, I know HTML, ASP, PHP... everything that is needed...
Epsilon | TT : 45:42,82 | Elma Around the World | Smile levpack