Introducing ElastoMania

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

onlainari
Kuski

Introducing ElastoMania

Post by onlainari »

Name: Excitebike
Platform: Arcade, Nintendo Entertainment System
Developer: Nintendo
Publisher: Nintendo
Year Released: 1984
: This racer was one of the first to stick you on the steep hills of the off-road biking bracket. Forced to worry about overheating and launching off each jump at just the right angle, players were privy to a very unique and demanding gameplay experience. Not only that, but it also offered up a rare create-a-track mode. Not only has this highly respected classic endured the test of time, but it went on to see a warmly received 3D follow-up, Excitebike 64.
How would you introduce ElastoMania, with 3-10 sentences. Write your silly reviewers. No matter if you cant write, I cant either. I post mine quickly. Then we could create a good one together later :) ..or If you have introduced elma on some website, paste it here. (basic idea = to collect them all in one place)

Code: Select all

Elasto Mania is a motorbike simulation game based on a real physical model. This 2D game includes 54 levels and an editor to create your very own custom tracks,not only that, but you can download tens of thousands levels from the many elastomania dedicated websites. To make it more diverse,you can save your drives and watch them later. This handy feature enables a worldwide race against the clock. Trade your performances with other ElastoMania drivers and compete against the clock. Exercise your skills, and you learn to take off hundreds from your times by manouvering with all your few buttons , you don't believe me? Just visit the official world record table to compare your times, all the WR's are possible and all you need to do to beat them is maybe years of practice. To get on started,you can visit the leading website dedicated to the game www.moposite.com and visit their replays section to get a clue.
Jeppe
39mins club

^^^^^^^^^^

Post by Jeppe »

GooD WorK onla!!! nice im sorry im to stupid to write about the game =( cant those hard words =p maybe i shouldt write this message but anyways now its on the lauta =D
devin
Kuski

Post by devin »

nice onla that about explains it all :D

Now if only all the big shareware game sites could change their review or overview of the game to that, they always do some lame shit that makes the game sound alot more incomplete than it is.
-brag
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

atleast my favorite game site www.the-underdogs.org has got a good review of it. it also got a very good score there (of course):
http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=2203
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

i dont think its a good idea to tell people that it may take years to get a wr in the preview, it may put people off
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

kyjelly, you are right. skint0r: uuh thats what i wanted to see. hæhæ they have levels and best time table for them too,but its updated 2001 or something :/
TomCat
39mins club

Post by TomCat »

Ky.Jelly, i dont think so. I can remember when i was having 1:3x:xx on long haul (just to see how good i was..), and hadnt seen replays before, i got to the wr-table, and got shocked! omg, 3x:xx on long haul!! impossible!! Under the table i saw that there were professional recs on moposite, saw the long haul rec, and said in myself: "I must do this style, i must practise"
And if there would have been no moposite or wr-table, im sure i would have stopped playing elma after some days. So i think its inspirating to see great times to anybody, even if hes not good enough to finish all the 54 levels
2fast
Kuski

Post by 2fast »

ye,when I first saw long haul WR then I thought that it is totally impossible(I didn`t know about pro recs back then)so I was like 8O
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

yea but u already had the game and were already hooked, u cant tell someone who hasnt played it yet that it will take them years to get up to wr statis
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

skint0r wrote:atleast my favorite game site www.the-underdogs.org has got a good review of it. it also got a very good score there (of course):
http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=2203
OMG, "Designer: Csaba Rozsa" 8O
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ