Is Balazs good or bad player?

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

devin
Kuski

Is Balazs good or bad player?

Post by devin »

i wonder if Balasz plays elma often, and if he did what wud his total b?

i bet he is no good. hahaha
-brag
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

So What... He made the game.... :D
Just because he created it doesn´t mean he is good or bad. First inventor of car wasn´t the best driver I guess....

:!: :?:
Elasto Mania - ez better
DYW265
Kuski

Post by DYW265 »

just check balázs demo drives =)
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Balazs is a bad player compared to professional players. It's not even sure if he has finished all internals (in readme there are listed the guys who tested the levels). I've never heard his total (asked once or twice).

ps. Edited the subject from "i was just wondering..."
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
DYW265
Kuski

Post by DYW265 »

Abula wrote: It's not even sure if he has finished all internals (in readme there are listed the guys who tested the levels)
just because he asked some guys to test the levels it´s not sure he couldn´t finish them by him self. bug-testing you know.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

DYW265 wrote:
Abula wrote: It's not even sure if he has finished all internals (in readme there are listed the guys who tested the levels)
just because he asked some guys to test the levels it´s not sure he couldn´t finish them by him self. bug-testing you know.
I know and therefore I said "not sure if".
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
H2O2Manden
Kuski
Team: EMA

Post by H2O2Manden »

What about the fact that all internals contain som sort of "trick" or thing that you need skills to pass? I mean, when he created the game, he must have been knowing exactly what the bike could do, before he could make the levels. Because to me it seems like every little vertex in this game is well thought through. Either that, or he's just damn lucky that they all showed out to be possible to ride in a professional way. And how could he finish any internal without making sure that this particular trick (lab pro bounce, trix abound wr style, zig-zag trix...etc...) was actually possible to do? So he had to be have some sort of skill to test that all these things were possible...Don't you think that all the tricks that are used in any wr were well thought through by him at first? Or do you think that it's just coincidential that all these tricks are possible to do?
I invented the flying saucer!
devin
Kuski

Post by devin »

either way, hes betta than me. :(
-brag
TomCat
39mins club

Post by TomCat »

It had been told many times.

As i know, he didnt plan the tricks, maybe just few of them. He even didnt plan steppes, he told me he thought he just made it very high, thinking: "Nobody will pass it". And about labypro, zigzag, etc, i think he didnt plan the wr styles. Im sure he planned the most basic tricks, like headbanger(he must have been thinking about somebody will go down there).

And i really dont know if he is a good player or not. The readme tells that there were testers - as abu told - so we couldnt know that he decided that apple harvest is possible, or his testers. But i think he must played some elma, cos its such a great game :)
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

http://pub65.ezboard.com/fmopolautafrm1 ... =475.topic

Of course he didn't plan the fastest routes (like Tricks Abound). Just make a level to Wcup and you'll see that people find always better style than you thought when creating the level.
H2O2Manden
Kuski
Team: EMA

Post by H2O2Manden »

Don't anyone know this guy? Can't someone ask him? I, personally, would really like to know if shortcuts/special tricks were thought through when making the levels. And I'm not just talking about the ones where you save a lot of time. What about warm up, uphill, long haul, hill legend, and I could go on forever. They all have one or more places where you can do some sort of trick, and they all work out. I mean, when you land somewhere it's always exactly a place where you have something that can keep you moving, or in some way make the run perfect (of course, only if you're pretty good). I'm just saying that it all seems too perfectly matched together to just be coincidences... :?: :?: :?:
I invented the flying saucer!
devin
Kuski

Post by devin »

Back to the point of the topic, what do you guys think his total would be??

I think he probably has visited moposite b4 and has seen some pros in action and has got the idea on what a good player is, so id say he has prob about 50 mins, that is just a way out there guess.

what do you guys think :?:
-brag
jcl
Donator duck

Post by jcl »

I guess Balázs is over an hour :twisted:
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

i dont think he has completed all levs , so that could be a total of 2-3 hours
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
DacBitch
Kuski

Post by DacBitch »

i thing this topic has no sence and is so boring and useless
devin
Kuski

Post by devin »

if it is so useless why do you post and make it come to the top of the list again?

i was done posting
-brag
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

DacBitch wrote:i thing this topic has no sence and is so boring and useless
In this case you just skip the thread. Other people may be interested in something that you think boring. Maybe your mom has some hobby you don't like that much? Damn I wouldn't like to keep on this off-topic crap, I'm sorry.
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

lol abula i wonder if ciph like his mom's hobbies
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

about balazs...he said in interview that his favorite level is serpents tale.... quite bad player and he didn't plan the shortcuts....
Raven
Moporator
Team: MiE

Post by Raven »

i asked his tt and he didn't know what TT means :wink:
Seize the day
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

i guess his TT is about 1h 20min or something because who likes to play his own game? :X

And all you guys saying that he planned the levels for the bests tyles, i laughed when i read your posts. I have made hundreds of levels (not saying i have made more then anyone else) and once i succesfully managed to plan a style that was faster then the battle winners. And several times i have done levels with huge shortcuts i didnt know about.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

are we celebrating this thread's 3 yr birthday or something
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

Raven wrote:i asked his tt and he didn't know what TT means :wink:
Haha. You actually went and asked Balazs about his TT? I can just wonder what kind of other things you or anybody has asked him again and again. But hey, it's not freeware that we are playing. :roll:
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

Juski wrote:i guess his TT is about 1h 20min or something because who likes to play his own game? :X

And all you guys saying that he planned the levels for the bests tyles, i laughed when i read your posts. I have made hundreds of levels (not saying i have made more then anyone else) and once i succesfully managed to plan a style that was faster then the battle winners. And several times i have done levels with huge shortcuts i didnt know about.
I love playing my game :D if somebody wants to try, send me an e-mail, maks.lupus@wp.pl but it's in polish.
btw. I do think that nearly all the WR styles in internals were planned. Balazs is not weak. He's simply quiet :)
Raven
Moporator
Team: MiE

Post by Raven »

Balazs: 'Though I finished all the levels some time during the development of the game, I restart my state.dat file quite often because of changes and I don't think I ever had a state.dat file with 70% of the levels finished.'
Seize the day
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

balazs sucks ass, face it.
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
mobking16
Kuski

Post by mobking16 »

man, and i thought i was bad...well i still am :(
TT-01:12:xx:xx Nationality-CAN
World Cup- 2 last place, 1 second last place,zero points