Your own best and worst level

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

MagnusB
Kuski

Your own best and worst level

Post by MagnusB »

What the title says. Show us what you think is the best and the worst external level that you made. You should also provide a link to the levels, and at least explain a bit about the levels.

Best: It was hard to decide. Not because I have so many good levels, but because I think I have many that are all fairly good and none that really stand out. I ended up with magba034.lev, simply because it's enjoyable to play and quite höylable. (PS, I've stolen that 'line of brick texture in the transition between stone and sky' from devin.)

Worst: This one was as easy to decide on as it was hard to decide on the best. Hands down, magba007.lev. Everything about it just plain sucks, I have no idea what I was thinking of when I made it. It's not that hard to finish and get an ok time, but you're going to regret every second of your life you spent in elma with this level.
2fast
Kuski

Post by 2fast »

usually I delete sucky levs and don`t have my good ones either :roll:
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

Worst: Damn hard to choose this because I've made my fair share of pure crap levels in my elma career, specially my first ones. Lots of short shit levels which I put no effort at all into making. One that stands out for me is skint022.lev. It's just bad, everything about it. No gameplay, grass and textures is just bullshit. I didn't even see that I hadn't covered all the letters properly with textures at the start.

Best: Abit easier to choose this one, atleast there are less candidates :X. My favorite is however one I made recently skint106.lev. It's abit longer than most levels I make, and I'm happy with that gameplay in it and how it looks overall with grass and shit.
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

ayheha:
worst(took me some time, i have many):
http://mitglied.lycos.de/gurkenmann1234 ... sane35.lev - crap, even the pipe secret area sucks....
best(usually its my newest or the one im working mostly at the time, but i simply love this one):
http://mitglied.lycos.de/gurkenmann1234 ... sane31.lev
great in style and fun[/u][/b]
Revolt
Kuski

Post by Revolt »

WORST: I made this crap level, where you just go down this hole in the side to finish, :arrow: http://www.geocities.com/revolt_elma/external.html
its no 07 (kj007.lev)

BEST: dunno, i made a level called "which way is best, its ok. headbanger 2 is pretty good as well
hi
Bonobo
Kuski

Post by Bonobo »

Best official - a popular battle level... won by Zweq
Worst official - not a popular battle level (no really battle level)... won by Jalli or Markku (that level had some ??? and some nicks in it...)
[TT=1:01.67] || < [AC] >, Go
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

all my levels suck cock, not mine though :cry:
Elasto Mania - ez better
Slipknotr00
Kuski

Post by Slipknotr00 »

I had only made 1 good level... I was home with WezZ, and we made a big level. This was token 1½ hour. :? LOONG time...

All my other levels SUCK!!
:o :schock:
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

? K...Who r u then? :S
Wezz 1-100 Levels - PTL pack - ADLP Pack - CR Pack - My Website - Team Website - Proud member of TEM - DONT WANT A ELMA 2!!! My internal TT: 45:xx:xx - Team TEM TT: 39:xx:xx Image
psteve
Kuski

Post by psteve »

Wow im seeing so many people from Copenhagen right now. Slipknotr00 you are the 5th in half a day.
[/randomness]
I am a Flying Spaghetti Monsterian. My God has noodly appendage. The reduction in pirates is the cause of global warming.
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

My worst is probably FreeFly in my noob first lev pack. Gravity. Noob textures. No grass. Killers. Bad pictures. Hehehe.

Best is probably ULP10 Uncle Mutant or ULP26 Fairytale. I like ULP10 more for some reason.
39:37,91
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Worst is Kopaka01.lev ;)

Best is Wcup512.lev ;););)
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

THiz iz an old topic Psteve! Slipknotr00 is teh nick "j0k" now!
Look when teh post was written ;)
Wezz 1-100 Levels - PTL pack - ADLP Pack - CR Pack - My Website - Team Website - Proud member of TEM - DONT WANT A ELMA 2!!! My internal TT: 45:xx:xx - Team TEM TT: 39:xx:xx Image