Regarding www.gamers.dk and other replay sites..

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Sprocket
Kuski

Regarding www.gamers.dk and other replay sites..

Post by Sprocket »

I fixed www.gamers.dk so it works again (didn't realize it was broken) and I also changed the text to make it clear that the replays aren't being updated anymore. I also made a couple of additions:

- I made a list of links to other replay archives - if anyone know of any (beside Moposite), then I'd like to know about them so I can add them.

- Over the years I have been contacted quite a few times regarding use of the replays on other site. Personally I don't have a problem with this, but some of the people who drove the replays might have. Here is my official word on this:
If you would like to use the replays in this archive on your own site then you have my permission - however keep in mind that these replays are all very old and most of the people who drove them have improved greatly since then. If you use the replays on a different site you may want to either ask permissions from the drivers or make it clear that this are very old replays, that are mostly interesting from an educational point of view.
If any kuski specifically doesn't want his replays used beyond this site please contact me (Sprocket) - either via Mopolauta or Quakenet IRC.
So... let me know if you don't want your old replays used for educational purposes. :)
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

gamer.dk wasnt fully broken, if you waited for the main page to open and went to the levels via the links in the middle of that page it worked fine

this site still pwns, the only reason i improve my tt is caus of this site
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

Yeah, gamers.dk is one of the best Elma sites ever! (Though I havent' checked it out in quite a while)
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
Napoleon
Kuski

Post by Napoleon »

weee, gamers.dk is a great site.. cant count to the number of times i have used it...
Alexey
Kuski

Post by Alexey »

www.elastomania.ru have a lot of recs
Mooneater
Kuski

Post by Mooneater »

gamers.dk made me improve my tt with 10 min or so! I really wan't to thank Sprocket for this site! youeeee!
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

games.dk took 10 seconds off my total time yesterday with 7 best times, what a site
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
Xian
Banned

Post by Xian »

I can say that without gamers.dk I wouldn't have been anything. I guess my tt would have been around 1,0x... Thanx gamers.dk!
[RH] ||TT: 42.23.xx || Mimento Vivere...
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

Xian wrote:I can say that without gamers.dk I wouldn't have been anything. I guess my tt would have been around 1,0x... Thanx gamers.dk!
i thought you quited, shruggs as to why your still here
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
Fluff
39mins club

Post by Fluff »

with gamers.dk i took two minutes off my total times. Really a GREAT site ! thx for all! :D