new IC?

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

you're megapro then....
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

what i said about luther was joke. my bragging has always been stupid joking or maybe not always but 90% of it. Well sometimes when i say some my time or tt in #across its bragging right? when n00b says his timez, its fine and nobody cares if its bragging or not. i dont think FM hates me, dunno, at least i dont hate them, eventhough they think i do. nowayz i hate them, coolest team probably
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I don't see the problem with zweq bragging, I think if I am allowed to shout my exact TT in across every week, why shouldn't a pro be allowed for that? :?
jw
Kuski
Team: raam65

Post by jw »

But if you wanna follow the pro and wanna know his times he have to tell you or you have to check moposite or whatever site, but the "news" you wanna have firsthand, won't you? I don't see this is a big problem at all, but maybe that's cos I don't use #across.
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Yeah...he has to tell someone, and moposite records section isnt updated very often, so telling people in #across is the only way people will know...
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.