Time for left alovolt?

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Zweq
34mins club

Time for left alovolt?

Post by Zweq »

WRs - at 03:44 EET by PeXi
Getting bored to internal levels? Current WRs too hard to break? Last week there was no new WRs to update, and now only one >>

And how right pexi is. Abu its time for you to release the left alo if you have it and make new wr table for it ;)
Crazy
The Höylä

Post by Crazy »

The WRs, best time in the whole world, are not meant to be ez to brake. Maybe the time has come (even for You, Dmd tOr and so on..) when it's not possible to drive WRs as often.
Imo that makes the WR list intresting!

And if it is that u've (speaking generally for the whole scene not just you) done yours on the internal scene, there are still all the external contests/cups/battles everywhere.
Go play 'em instead.

And about left alo. Elma is wierd that there's just alo for right volt but let it be like that. That's Elma for me. Wierd.

All above is my opinion and thinking. Tell me if if I'm wrong, haven't been on scene for so long so might be me just talking gojja .. bla bla.. etc Image

-Crazy
Last edited by Crazy on 29 Feb 2004, 22:43, edited 1 time in total.
ARTISTRY is in the eye of the Beholder -||- TT Höylä Mission: 10.48.43 -||- Best Times: Tutorial1 -||- höylä
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

and then you can press both left and right alovolt to get megasuperalovolt0r
[carebox]
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

yep and then we need reversed megasuperalovoltor :S
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

it looks to be a bit divergent
[carebox]
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

might be hard to get wrs but left alo sux honestly ;)
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

left alo will be the day i stop playing ;\
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

i would love it :? :cry: ez stylorz 2tm, well how about that it doesnt have to be so official? just some ez mongo table kopaka can update
Juzam
38mins club

Post by Juzam »

It definately would create new styles, tho alo to left feels kinda mongish.
Dunno. Maybe it would be good for elma scene.. or not
---Juzam---
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

then later when you can't improve wrs even with left alo, we should add boost jumps?
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Juble
Hat tricker

Post by Juble »

Or maybe its just a game, not a professional sport, just enjoy the game the way it is omg
and maybe try lost internals or other external contests they have unfound styles....ooo i forgot its not made by the creators of the game so you wont play :S
Dyrox
Kuski

Post by Dyrox »

Hm... I totally agree with Skintor... I think that if we will add the left alovolt now cuz we can't improve more, then when we can't improve more with that, we will add somethings else etc etc!
Team ELGH | www.teamelgh.info.se | Totaltime: 40:58:45
Behk
Kuski

Post by Behk »

When I format my disk on this comp smth weird happened with Elma, I could use left alovolt button, kinda weird I think. Very hard to play elma then, I was not used to it, but its away now
||TT:42:56,85||42 mins club||Goal is under 42||
Phillip
Kuski
Team: TP

Post by Phillip »

I don't think it's time for left alovolt.

Instead I think that the internals would be more popular again if the records section of moposite had been updated a little more often...

Of course, I understand if the people responsible don't have the time to do it...
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

Juble wrote:Or maybe its just a game
omg are u crazy!? nah ill say once more this, ez new table, goddammit, make it soem nat so official, like teh nitro. if someone would patch this left alo ez impossible to xiit with it, it would be ez fun at least to get somekind of table for internal levs, if u nat like teh patch ez nat play then. the first post of mine was kinda half joke and half prayin'
one nagual sorcerer
Kuski

Post by one nagual sorcerer »

I think it is time for left alovolt when Elma 2.0 is released. New levels could just an addon like left alovolt. Integrating it to Elma 1.x is unsuitable if you ask me. There are many players that won't hoyl totaltime,but still want to see their real position on totaltime table. This is only one reason. I know many won't accept left alovolt even in new elma version,but that is why we have to discuss about it.

First of all: Is it righteous and proper for you guys, if amateur coders decides to design a new version of Elastomania? Many years have past and it seems Balazs is probably not making any new versions and we have to start work on it for ourselves. New version could be a new Menus,enhanced editor,new levels and a bit different format for recs and levs so it would be a new game. Then would this game include also left alovolt?

Quick conclusion: I think the majority is with the idea of Elma 2.0 made by whoever makes it. Is it Hibernatus or someone else just doesn't matter. It just seems our coder is missing.
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

If left alovolt was in the offical Elma 2 (Balazs') then Im sure no-one would complain...
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

Its just good that WRs are hard to brake, now WRs are as valuable as they once were. Breaking a wr wasnt that big deal during that IC against Zweq-Darm fight when they all had like 5 new WRs every week

Maybe they just dont play as much nowadays, but I hope its the fact that WRs are harder to brake now
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men
Dyrox
Kuski

Post by Dyrox »

Hm... As I understand this, Bartek is the one wanting it...
Crazy
The Höylä

Post by Crazy »

then your mind is fuCced xian!

"Read" and "Read again" lived in a house.
"Read" went out. Who's left in teh house?

"Read again"
ARTISTRY is in the eye of the Beholder -||- TT Höylä Mission: 10.48.43 -||- Best Times: Tutorial1 -||- höylä
Dyrox
Kuski

Post by Dyrox »

Hm... That's the weirdest explanation I have ever heard! =P
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

why to play some lost internals when they feel like SHIT, internals are the one and only. why some of you give so offensive comments to ME, say your opinions about the IDEA not about ME. Read my first post again. does it look like "FUCKING TIME FOR LEFT ALO!!" no it doesnt, it's waking up the idea about something new, yes thats what it is. I understand comments "No, it wouldnt do good for the scene" and good explanation, but not comments like "FUCK U NOOB ZWEQ, PLAY EXTERNALS" (well almost :P). oh me iz teh boingoing again, coffee ----> ;X
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Left alo won't be allowed to use in currect WR table. If the WRs are impossible to break that's it. They are hoyled to max and WR holders can be happy. Move to new challenges instead.

And some unofficial table won't be popular, just my guess.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

look boys and girls, abula knows teh deal, he can give real opinions and explain them well. 2 lines and bang end of case. and im not sarcastic, i really mean it

*psst* I still want it :P
Dariuz
Kuski

Post by Dariuz »

real wr's arent ment to be broken every week, just look at some of the olympic wr's, for example the 100m wr is 9.79 and that wr stands since 1999
Last edited by Dariuz on 2 Mar 2004, 16:04, edited 1 time in total.
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Maybe Zweq/t0r/dmd and those went too far ? Hoyled to much, and now it's become extremly hard to brake WR's. Maybe it could have been better improving the wr's little by little, instead of those loads of improvements they made ? Just a tough..

:roll:
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

Kopaka wrote:Maybe Zweq/t0r/dmd and those went too far ? Hoyled to much, and now it's become extremly hard to brake WR's. Maybe it could have been better improving the wr's little by little, instead of those loads of improvements they made ? Just a tough..

Now that is just the stupedest said in this thread so far :evil:
You can't dictate how well/how much other people play the game, that's just crazy!

I think left alo is just a stuped attempt of realizing what hasn't been done towards NEW internals. If elma 2/new internals came a discussion about left alo probably wouldn't excist. Personally I really don't want to give up the hope for new internals... or is that just being naive?
Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

HEAH

Post by Luther »

oh left alo talk, well, left alo would confuse me mind so mach Id go mental only pressing teh button.. so I dont really care, cuz I wouldnt use it anyway :p
Nekit for president
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

J-sim wrote:
Kopaka wrote:Maybe Zweq/t0r/dmd and those went too far ? Hoyled to much, and now it's become extremly hard to brake WR's. Maybe it could have been better improving the wr's little by little, instead of those loads of improvements they made ? Just a tough..

Now that is just the stupedest said in this thread so far :evil:
You can't dictate how well/how much other people play the game, that's just crazy!
Which part of "Just a tough.." was it you didn't understood ??

And I didn't dictated it.
Last edited by Kopaka on 3 Mar 2004, 16:07, edited 1 time in total.
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

Dariuz wrote:real wr's arent ment to be broken every week, just look at some of the olympic wr's, for example the 100m wr is 9.79 and that wr stands since 1999
9.78 actually since 2002 ;)
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

ye john, was going to post that too. tim montgomery broke it, or maybe dariuz meant ONLY olympics?
Dariuz
Kuski

Post by Dariuz »

The time doesnt matter if you know what i mean
Mick
Kuski

Post by Mick »

"Which part of "Just a tough.." was it you didn't understood ??"

Maybe he didn't understand because you spelt 'thought' wrong?
team EM - why not ok?
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

hahe, i can play with left alovolt for a few months(over a year) and you can't
:lol: :lol: :lol:
[carebox]
Crazy
The Höylä

Post by Crazy »

That's very funny. Go make your own rec-table public
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

one nagual sorcerer wrote:Quick conclusion: I think the majority is with the idea of Elma 2.0 made by whoever makes it. Is it Hibernatus or someone else just doesn't matter. It just seems our coder is missing.
Nope, Elma 2 has to be made by Balazs. Obviously noone would have a problem if Balazs incorporated left alovolt into a new version, but that's not really what this is about..
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
one nagual sorcerer
Kuski

Post by one nagual sorcerer »

Maybe it was the whole thought jsim meant with it. :)

SveinR,oh ok. Then we just have to wish that balazs makes a new version as soon as possible. Or is majority not wanting a new version even if it is done by Balazs himself?
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

of cuz we will play the possible new version made by balazs, he is the GOD . bible says if u nat believe in god, u is go to hell :(
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I am against this shit.
Pathetic a left alo :roll:
just quit elma.
WkE
Kuski

Post by WkE »

WRs are always breakable for me :D
(or maybe not...)

Personally, I think that you can't say that the WRs are hoyled to max just because one week there weren't new records.
TT: 43:03.93 | AVG: 47:03.65 | Image | Team Site [TR] || TR Forum | 1 Pro, 27 Good, 26 OK
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

yep i think all wrs can be beaten, but who will be the breaker, think about that ;)
WkE
Kuski

Post by WkE »

Zweq wrote:yep i think all wrs can be beaten, but who will be the breaker, think about that ;)
me! :D
TT: 43:03.93 | AVG: 47:03.65 | Image | Team Site [TR] || TR Forum | 1 Pro, 27 Good, 26 OK
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

and that's the fear of little zweqqy boi ;)
He wants to have the WR table all for himself, teh spoiled brat. :P
magicman
Kuski

Post by magicman »

i dont want this kinda revert0r aol right volt u know...
Team: CF || wc4 pos. 6th || tt: under 42 duno || Metallica... ImageImage