Teams around

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

Teams around

Post by Luther »

What teams are good/bad/cool/less cool

I wanna hear opinions and also if there are teams with certain players that should not be there and the opposite; teams that lack certain player/players.

/luth
Nekit for president
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

MK is about as cool as you can get :D
No, seriously though, we do rule...
ICE looks like a good team too, although they might be too good...let some n00bs in guys!
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Our team needs a bit refreshment, though. :wink:
Jalli
Pipe King

Post by Jalli »

chux wrote:ICE looks like a good team too, although they might be too good...let some n00bs in guys!
Lolz, we got Totti :D
4th position in WC4 (DAMN YOU KARLIS!!!!) PWNED KARLIS IN WC5!!!!TT:39:2x:xx (you've got some playing to do Stini ;) ) When it's all over the question is not who was right. The question is who's left.
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

RDK is still around too dudes... although we are not that active anymore..

i still think that we have our share of coolnes.. skills, who needs them.. we have fun anyway ;)
Proud Member Of RDK
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

O yeah, Totti is suuuuch a n00b, man he can't even drive Warm Up under 15 secs. :wink:
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

OMG TJ, that logo in your signature looks like we're the 'Mopo Kuakers' or something...shaking all over the place :D
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

best team by sach long way is KnL <- watch out for this super good team in the future, mark my words
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
Luther
37mins club

asd

Post by Luther »

Whereas I'm marking your words, I cannot stop myself from wondering; what does this KnL mean? And who invented it?

Are you ready to reveal those facts mr. Shephard?
Nekit for president
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

I think the coolest team is definitly ICE. Jalli rules the pipes. ( Hope he'll finish LOS cup2 event 5b ) I also like AITM, cool new team with nice players.
Another great team is AC, those guys Juish, Red and Soc ( never knew who he was but, he's kinda mysterious... )
By the way, what do you think of my team ( HHIT --> Hell Hot Ice Team ) ?
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Luther
37mins club

cinori

Post by Luther »

I love DZ, i mean those guys are just fenomenal :) Kind, gentle, always sharing their recs etc.

I would like to be like them. Especially Zweq cuz he's so cool, and I find it so cool he can drive like five wrs each table if he wants to :)

ICE will never have a chance against DZ and that is the truth.

We don't have wallhack or darmelma.exe - unfortunately.

Edit: Schumee agrees
Nekit for president
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

I can remember how great it was to be one part of a team, to actually belong to a "group" who together share everything they have, compete against each others in various things, internal team records for instance.

But as internals are getting less and less popular each day, the idea of being a part of team is decreasing little by little.. I don't mean it's not fun, not at all, but the real things you can do with your team is just getting decreased or then people are getting lazy to make new challenges.

The main thing I think of "why it's good to belong to a team" is all kind of cups in which it's necessary to share your knowledge with other people to have the best success.

Favorite teams... well, I just don't know that many teams at all these days, there is ICE and of course FM, but as ICE is still so young I cannot say much about it, I just know who are the members.
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

no team rules
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
Nostrada
Kuski

Yush

Post by Nostrada »

DD says REM rulz(d), OK?!?! :twisted:
Clara pacta, boni amici
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I think ICE has the besteres logo, or maybe [.], that lego guy is funny too.
But [.] is not a team but a couple so I choose teh ICE, jummy ice! :D
KickZ
Kuski

Post by KickZ »

TAH is quite c00l, and quite active too :) But we`re missing teh homepage :?
Member of team TAH| TT: 45:15,77
http://www.freewebs.com/kickz_elma
Play teh pipes!
Behk
Kuski

Post by Behk »

TAP is a good levmaker team, IFLP soon done 3 or 4 levs is missing. We are looking for a good levmaker in teh team, tell me in priv on lauta or mIRC if some1 whane join TAP
||TT:42:56,85||42 mins club||Goal is under 42||
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

One of teh coolest team atm must be MAN. (Munkki, The OooO and Zox (possibly more))

Soooooooo mysterious.
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
Mick
Kuski

Post by Mick »

i think that the scene nowdays doesn't care or respect the idea of teams much. back in the good old days, you used to be able to share every rec you had with your team members. that all changed when some of the current top players came into the scene. they would join a team for all the advantages it offers but also back stab the team by getting recs off other people and using them to get new times. thats all well and good until you dont let your team members see your new rec. that such action effectivley ruined a friendship(?) i had with a current top 5 player. this is still happening, in fact its more promenent now than ever. i know of lots of times that kuski's keep styles and their own recs from their team mates. what type of a 'team' is that? the whole concept of teams has changed in the elma scene, too much backstabbing and secrets nowdays.

i dont really have respect for any team at the moment except FM. Maybe RDK and some others but i dont know about them. I think the whole concept of ICE is laughable. Those guys (granted, not all of them) are just there for recs or maybe fame. Lets see if this team can last longer than those other teams that the members have been in :roll:

my best experience ever was when i was in a team with zeizei, ciph, /dc and madman. best time ever, showed each other every rec. no secrets or anything (at least not to my knowledge). though that was halted when we (stupidly) let other people into the team.

who knows, maybe one day it will go back to the way it was? i doubt it though.

/mick
team EM - why not ok?
Jalli
Pipe King

Post by Jalli »

Mick wrote: Those guys (granted, not all of them) are just there for recs or maybe fame./mick
I really wonder which recs you're talking about... Tor and Cloud has published their recs for all and recs from earlier teams haven't been spread to new teammembers at least afaik...

As far to rest of your post I agree with much of it. My best team memory was probably when me and Raider competed for wrs and beated eachother several times :)
4th position in WC4 (DAMN YOU KARLIS!!!!) PWNED KARLIS IN WC5!!!!TT:39:2x:xx (you've got some playing to do Stini ;) ) When it's all over the question is not who was right. The question is who's left.
Luther
37mins club

Mick I love u, but sometimes u just make me go " ? &quo

Post by Luther »

Mick, it seems you have no idea what kind of team ICE is. I mean, don't I share my recs? I always share - with the entire scene. Cloud shared all his replays to the scene. T0r did that some time ago too. Jalli surely shares his recs with ICE, even though respectfully he might want to keep some of his recs secret to the scene. And Mj and Totti are just great in every way as well.

ICE has an interesting variety of players - which makes it a nice team to be in. We don't do this for fame. Just because we're active (except Cloud perhaps), it doesn't mean "we are there just for the fame" if you know what I mean.

Why the hell complain about ICE, which is an active team with great team spirit (even though internal fights sometimes occur...), and also: a helpful and friendly team towards the entire scene. Where the fuck is team DZ compared to us?

/Luther
Nekit for president
Mick
Kuski

Post by Mick »

luther, i only stated my opinion. if you dont agree, then thats fine with me. for the record, you were one of the ones i omitted in the "granted, not all of them", in fact i think you are a great guy. i think you knew this.

im not complaining about ICE either, they can do what they want. I just said what i thought about them which is why you created this topic isn't it? just cos you are in the team i said i didn't like doesn't mean i can say that in this topic does it?

and about you saying i didn't say anything about DZ, obviously you missed this "i dont really have respect for any team at the moment except FM". i will say this though, if i had to make a choice of which team i liked more out of DZ and ICE, the choice would be DZ. more because of the people in it than anything else.

/mick
team EM - why not ok?
Flyrre
Kuski

Post by Flyrre »

Mick wrote:the whole concept of teams has changed in the elma scene, too much backstabbing and secrets nowdays.

/mick
Mick wrote:i will say this though, if i had to make a choice of which team i liked more out of DZ and ICE, the choice would be DZ. more because of the people in it than anything else.
Hmm, If I remeber it right it was the DZ members (former WNO members) who backstabbed IC and stole their recs etc. I don't think ICE has done anything negative against the scene? If had the same oppinions about backstabbing as you I would much rather join ICE and I think most players would. I don't know if you have something personal against ICE but it sounds like that.

Correct me if I am wrong!
[GF] ;)
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

Ante wrote:
Mick wrote:the whole concept of teams has changed in the elma scene, too much backstabbing and secrets nowdays.

/mick
Mick wrote:i will say this though, if i had to make a choice of which team i liked more out of DZ and ICE, the choice would be DZ. more because of the people in it than anything else.
Hmm, If I remeber it right it was the DZ members (former WNO members) who backstabbed IC and stole their recs etc. I don't think ICE has done anything negative against the scene? If had the same oppinions about backstabbing as you I would much rather join ICE and I think most players would. I don't know if you have something personal against ICE but it sounds like that.

I'll bet on micks aussie cock that he is definatly not just talking about that one incident, what ever you want to call it. the last quote will be in relation to
that such action effectivley ruined a friendship(?) i had with a current top 5 player
bob
Kuski

Post by bob »

some teams now are just stupid. no doubt the most respectful team in the scene is FM. been around for so long, and they seem to trudt each other very well, which is what some teams now lack. as for ICE, they may have some trust, but no where close to FMs.

One would be stupid to join a team where they dont know each other. stupid.

being a "lone ranger" is probably only way to go.
mcleod
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

If talking about the best team, then it is [FM], definately, those guys are a complete set ;X my second choice would be [RDK] and third - [MK] for own reasons :)
39:37,91
magicman
Kuski

Post by magicman »

ok ok ok ok, helou!?!?! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: http://www34.brinkster.com/coldfingers/news.html
ELÃ…?!?! likea the 2nd team in wc4, but ok ok, and the c0olest guys. whooh,.
Team: CF || wc4 pos. 6th || tt: under 42 duno || Metallica... ImageImage
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

Ante wrote:

all this to ante ok, u others dont read, uve seen it from me at across many times

from my point of view it went like this

1st cloud asks me and darm (isnt this backstabbin skint deadnite and zynti? even without telling them before the wr table where me and darm had ic wrs) ok stupidity by me and darm too of course. saying bibi to john wasnt the most happy things ive done. Still after all i want to say this ive said many tiemz. i had 37 tt the most wrs etc. had achieved everything, so i tried smt very new maybe even shocking. wanted to see ppls reactions (which were terrible)

2nd "suddenly" cloud and tor kicks us and destroys ic, and the motive was that cloud wants friends (ok? just 2 weeks ago betrayed best elmafriends for fame? =))

3rd cloud and tor publishes all recs, which means everybody has seen clouds and tor recs but only tor and cloud has seen mine and darms

we are the backstabbers sure :) i mean the backstabber word, keep it fucking far from me, only thing i did was betraying john, still it sux and i would want to get back to that day and reconcider. We were stupid, or at least I was, but backstabber is not correct ante :)

about the team concept, yes it has changed, as u all think DZ is fameseeker team, yeah thats what it definetly is. at the same time we got friends with darm anyway, looking good this far, but never know what to wait after what i've experienced before

didnt write this to swear tors and clouds name. I have fully forgiven them, just trying to tell some facts that made me mad.

they can tell the facts from their opinion if they want, i kinda hope this is the FUCKING last PERIOD from me about this case.

NOW i can say the coolest teams around. okay this is ez: FM of cuz, dont ask why RDK of cuz dont ask why, CF of cuz dont ask why

Luther asked about good teams, so of cuz ICE is very good as i look the kuskis there, t0r hmm ok 2nd best kuski around (yes darm beats him :)) but luther is just pathetic noob driving noob wrs like nw and dh :D
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

I like the big teams of course, IC(E) and DZ, CF, FM, etc...but being in MK, and being a 50 minute club n00b Im in the 'mid-table' group of teams. Most of my favorite teams are around this level, MK obviously, cEp are better but still...and I hate to say it, but COS...you guys do rule.
Im sure Im forgetting some, but these being the ones that stand out to me, they must be my favorites...plus theres good competition around the mid-table recently, its a good time for us
MJXII
Kuski

Post by MJXII »

I feel I should intervene just to say that Luther isn't n00b by even the l33test standards :P if you wanna talk about n00bs in ICE, talk about me :wink:
Napoleon
Kuski

Post by Napoleon »

its just great being in team quack, most inactive team in elma community ;O
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

it's a fucking rat question with no sensible reality reference whatsoever in a fake code of televizzle level intellectual mumbo jumbo. it's kind of obvious what team has purpose and imagination and dont you fucking ask any questions until you even know why to ask a question at all, fool.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

Napoleon wrote:its just great being in team quack, most inactive team in elma community ;O
ranking right up there with good ole team ¿
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

ribot wrote:it's a fucking rat question with no sensible reality reference whatsoever in a fake code of televizzle level intellectual mumbo jumbo. it's kind of obvious what team has purpose and imagination and dont you fucking ask any questions until you even know why to ask a question at all, fool.
either u meant that ¿ is the coolest team around or that this topic is full of nonsense
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Ribot, why are you writing all these mongo posts?
Luther
37mins club

heah

Post by Luther »

Zweq don't be vänting too long for more noob wrs ok :X

I'm glad you're not driving any noob wrs ;) You should know how sad I feel every time I finish; "Oh, wr. Damn, it was a noob run. Wonder what Zweq will say now."
Nekit for president
Flyrre
Kuski

Post by Flyrre »

Zweq Sry for my missjudge, never really understood what happened untill now, thx, but anyway, the scece today is way more messed up than it used to be. Can't somebody plz restart the PRA clan? :D
[GF] ;)
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

ntw best teams ever are PRA and FM and MC and TeamDot :)
39:37,91
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

dont restart PRA it was good back then but theese days no teams(exept noob teams) dont turn out good.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
MJXII
Kuski

Post by MJXII »

No teams don't turn out good? I don't not get so confused when i'm failing to not use double-negatives..
Juish
38mins club

Post by Juish »

i think this is the proper topic to put this in.....

i have quit my team AC for a few reasons..... main one axxu was getting too annoying for my liking.. dame he feinds replays... main thing he can do is copy ppls replays, he will lie or pull the "were team mates so no matter what you have to give me rec".... well fack that shit.. if i dont whane give a replay, im not facking giving a replay.. and dont flood my private msg to get one .... or anything for that matter... dont flood private just cause you know i have a good time and i dont wanna tell you it.. also i think the "apple collecter" name seems lame :/

i also quit LCT my los cup team cause i told axxu i wanted to win this round cause i know i wouldve won it so i give him replay then tell him not to beat ..... ok i hope you understand this .. ill try to explain it .... he tells me earlier that we are a team, he plays for the team, works as team points for a team, but if i want the win ... and i get 100 points, and he gets 90 that = 190 but if he gets 100 and i get 90 = 190 thats the same # of team points either way and he claims it doesnt matter who wins... so why the fuck would you take my win .... damn .... plus he bugs me for like an hour straight just for recs and my times.

i promise i wont spread any recs i have aquired from my team members cause im not like that.. gotta respect the other ppl... i am thinking of making teh new team already .. with less ppl that piss me off in it...

AC you guys can keep the site ima remove my contest though and post it when i have a new site.... revolt should have the info to access the site.. (Edit: im srry to all my other team members it had to come to this, best of luck with you guys)

until i make a team i will remain solo and for los cup i will remain solo as well , if anyone interested in being in my new team email me at juish007@hotmail.com, talk to me on #across or private message me on here.
TT= 38 somethin
axxu
Moporator

Post by axxu »

Juish wrote:main one axxu was getting too annoying for my liking.. dame he feinds replays... main thing he can do is copy ppls replays, he will lie or pull the "were team mates so no matter what you have to give me rec"
I dont copy ppl recs straight, i invent my own styles too, and what i have thought that ppl share recs in teams and cupteam to find new styles and gets better times. I have newer said that u must give me ur rec becouse were team, only that teams usually shares recs...
Juish wrote:dont flood private just cause you know i have a good time and i dont wanna tell you it
I was going to sleep yesterday when i msg u, and u didnt answer even that u talked on #across....so i maybe flooded a bit, about 10 lines...and we were talking peacefully like 3 hours before i msg u...
Juish wrote: also quit LCT my los cup team cause i told axxu i wanted to win this round cause i know i wouldve won it so i give him replay then tell him not to beat ..... ok i hope you understand this .. ill try to explain it .... he tells me earlier that we are a team, he plays for the team, works as team points for a team, but if i want the win ... and i get 100 points, and he gets 90 that = 190 but if he gets 100 and i get 90 = 190 thats the same # of team points either way and he claims it doesnt matter who wins... so why the fuck would you take my win .... damn .... plus he bugs me for like an hour straight just for recs and my times.
I thought that ure time wasnt enough for win, becouse there is this team KC!1 who drives very good times, and i noticed one part in ur replay that was very slow. So i got 0,4s better time, and u even said that it dosnt matter u becouse it was so much better time. And i have newer bugged u for recs and times an hour straight...
.:. TT 37:59:77 | Member of team AC .:.
bob
Kuski

Post by bob »

ez come join AA ju ;)
mcleod
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

bob wrote:ez come join AA ju ;)
lolz cuz, thats what i said,
Juble
Hat tricker

Post by Juble »

LOL Juish, i thought teams were ment to share recs with your team mates(should be very good friends over irc or irl friends). if he 'stole' a wr because of a rec, maybe it would be a bad thing.

hes just trying to improve himself to be a better player?(maybe wcup training axxu ;P)

you should be happy for your team mates if they win an event in a cup :P

i have no problem with you juish your an alright person...but you have based this on stupid reasons

back on topic?

teams should be some form of friends not just people based on their 'elma skills' :S
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

Juish wrote:i think this is the proper topic to put this in.....

i have quit my team AC for a few reasons..... main one axxu was getting too annoying for my liking.. dame he feinds replays... main thing he can do is copy ppls replays, he will lie or pull the "were team mates so no matter what you have to give me rec".... well fack that shit.. if i dont whane give a replay, im not facking giving a replay.. and dont flood my private msg to get one .... or anything for that matter... dont flood private just cause you know i have a good time and i dont wanna tell you it.. also i think the "apple collecter" name seems lame :/

i also quit LCT my los cup team cause i told axxu i wanted to win this round cause i know i wouldve won it so i give him replay then tell him not to beat ..... ok i hope you understand this .. ill try to explain it .... he tells me earlier that we are a team, he plays for the team, works as team points for a team, but if i want the win ... and i get 100 points, and he gets 90 that = 190 but if he gets 100 and i get 90 = 190 thats the same # of team points either way and he claims it doesnt matter who wins... so why the fuck would you take my win .... damn .... plus he bugs me for like an hour straight just for recs and my times.
How selfish attitude. Sounds like you don't seem to know the purpose of team. It shouldn't even be a question not to give own recs to other team members. LCT is a cup team for los cup right? Usually that means that the members share their styles and recs to reach best possible results, but now that you invented a good style you suddenly don't want to give it anyone (axxu). What about the previous rounds, did the other quys give you better styles than you had invented?

I personally don't think teams are that important, solo work suits for me. But if some of my coulz teammates wants a rec of course I give it to him. Last time we did some kind of co op was in wcup and it was nice. CF rulz
Position in wc | total time | site | hi
Juish
38mins club

Post by Juish »

i dont think you guys understand the " bugging the shit out of me for times and recs" nat sure what it is, but over time i start nat liking axxu :P
But if some of my coulz teammates wants a rec of course I give it to him

yeah cool team mates .. i just dont like axxu for some reason.. so he nat cool anymore.. id still give stuff to Sveinr such nice guy, doesnt annoy me =) ...
(should be very good friends over irc or irl friends)........ teams should be some form of friends not just people based on their 'elma skills' :S

axxu aint no very good freind anymore... like i have good freinds on IRC but all in teams :(
I have newer said that u must give me ur rec becouse were team
I beg to differ.. you done it more than once even if you dont remember
becouse there is this team KC!1 who drives very good times
i think everyone is just scared of KC!1 .... just stop thinkin of what they will get and just drive

this is my final post on the topics arisen in the past days.. ive made my descision, it aint changing.. you can bitch, complain, yell whatever you whane. im done arguing
TT= 38 somethin
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

If you don't even want to listen to the ppl writing here, why did you even post this to mopolauta? Or just in the first place, why did you post this to mopolauta? Seems kinda pathetic you can't work something like this out between the team and between you and axxu. Even if axxu had done something really bad to you, why would you want to ruin everything for the remains of the team, by whining like this?...
Jalli
Pipe King

Post by Jalli »

Well, one thing is certain; if you don't like being in your team you shouldn't be there... I'm not saying who's right and wrong here, but it seems like Juish didn't like playing in team with axxu and therefore quit the team. Juish' posts has given reasons for that and I respect him for telling the reasons in stead of keeping it quiet. However ppl disagree with him I still respect it.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

I had some problems with axxu too. When we were in CT i sure gave all styles but after the king cup was over axxu continued whining about alp recs for example, and by the way, its like 2 reasons i wasnt in like 2 weeks at across, axxu and schumee. I dont care how stupid it is to whine at lauta about personal problems with some guy, I take juishs side 100% due to own experiences with axxu. I know what it is like when someone spams priv 2tm full of rec whinings . sometimes he was real human asking "sup?" but after 5 mins talk it always turned to be trick to get recs, whan an asshole. And PLS dont whine to me cuz i whine cuz some mofas whines so mutch