Slender Belly is back

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

DarkSky
Kuski

Slender Belly is back

Post by DarkSky »

Remember me? That guy who went crazy and got banned? Well, after a long break for elma I decided to come back. I am now 15. I promise not to break any rules etc.

I found it funny to see I was voted most hilarious and most dumbest kuski.

Heh, tell me your opinions of my return to the elma scene,

Slender Belly
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Well, i don't know you cause i'm not a "veteran" but, you look like a nice guy ....

Welcome back :D
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

well, to give you some idea of what went on all those months ago take a look at these:

Some embarrisingly nasty stuff I said: http://moposite.com/mopolauta/viewtopic ... nder+belly

http://moposite.com/mopolauta/viewtopic ... nder+belly

do a search for Slender Belly, im sure more stuff will come up,

Slender Belly
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

You, Sir, just created a phantom user.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
Revolt
Kuski

Post by Revolt »

the dreaded aussie is back, are you associated with teh perth people like haydnator and whoever else, cause the seem to do what you did, caps lock, make up shit....
hi
The_BoneLESS
38mins club

Post by The_BoneLESS »

After taking a look at your old posts, you look a little deranged but, you also seem to have change so

I won't judge you on past posts so for now my opinion on you is : Normal guy with a criminal past !

Anyway, if you don't do anything stupid, you'll have a place in my heart :wink:
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Revolt
Kuski

Post by Revolt »

The_BoneLESS wrote:After taking a look at your old posts, you look a little deranged but, you also seem to have change so

I won't judge you on past posts so for now my opinion on you is : Normal guy with a criminal past !

Anyway, if you don't do anything stupid, you'll have a place in my heart :wink:
haeh touching words :P i guess same goes for me cause i wasnt around wen u were before, so i dont wat ur like
hi
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

yes I was deranged and crazy, I hope you guys can forgive me ;)

Elasto Mania isnt really a part of my life anymore so I wont be going crazy over it in topics and starting arguments.

Slender Belly
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

SveinR wrote:You, Sir, just created a phantom user.
well my old account appears to have been banned for life, so I didn't have much choice.

Sorry,

Slender Belly
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

SlenderBelly wrote:
SveinR wrote:You, Sir, just created a phantom user.
well my old account appears to have been banned for life, so I didn't have much choice.

Sorry,

Slender Belly
There might be a reason... :wink:
Juble
Hat tricker

Post by Juble »

WOW THIS IS AMAZING YOUR BACK!

you expecting some form of trophy for coming back?

creating of topic for yourself still proves your an idiot.

*clap* *clap* *hands slender belly the idiot trophy* *clap* clap*
Revolt
Kuski

Post by Revolt »

Juble wrote:WOW THIS IS AMAZING YOUR BACK!

you expecting some form of trophy for coming back?

creating of topic for yourself still proves your an idiot.

*clap* *clap* *hands slender belly the idiot trophy* *clap* clap*

lololololololol give him a little bit of a chance :P
hi
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

yeah, give me a chance :(
Last edited by DarkSky on 26 Jun 2004, 09:25, edited 1 time in total.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Juble wrote:WOW THIS IS AMAZING YOUR BACK!
......thanks
Juble wrote:you expecting some form of trophy for coming back?
maybe........
Juble wrote:creating of topic for yourself still proves your an idiot.
how so?
Juble wrote:*clap* *clap* *hands slender belly the idiot trophy* *clap* clap*
might be worth something one day ;)

seriously, I think it is water under the bridge, your choice if you want to drown in it :P

Slender Belly
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

hmmmmmmmmmm i wont blame or judge anyone, but this forum was damn annoying when some guy was here doing nothing but shit.............
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

insane guy wrote:hmmmmmmmmmm i wont blame or judge anyone, but this forum was damn annoying when some guy was here doing nothing but shit.............
sorry :(
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

OK, welcome back, I don't blame you anymore as long as you don't keep doing shit. I Hope you have changed. Others: See, Haydnat0r has changed too after the ban, got nothing against him except those few weeks he and Perth fellas "made fun of mopolauta". But that was in the past. Everyone can change. (Hi, Sadam!) Face it.
39:37,91
Revolt
Kuski

Post by Revolt »

lol 8ball i dont think you should be forgiving saddam :P
hi
Napoleon
Kuski

Post by Napoleon »

hi belly
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Ahh! hes back! It was only a matter of time...

[quote=SlenderBelly]Elasto Mania isnt really a part of my life anymore[/quote]
So...why you come back?

Anyway, if youre not gonna do what you did last time i guess it should be ok for a trial return...
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Just don't come back for attention. It has no use to hang around here when trying to make fun of this. Elma is a serious game with serious people. And by the way, we don't need a new site, so just act normal.

You can do it.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Flat Tracker wrote:And by the way, we don't need a new site,
oh you wont have to worry about that :) I deal with larger sites these days :P

And if I wanted to run an elasto mania website I would just buy out The Moposite :)

Slender
MaZ
Kuski

Post by MaZ »

SlenderBelly wrote:well, to give you some idea of what went on all those months ago take a look at these:

Some embarrisingly nasty stuff I said: http://moposite.com/mopolauta/viewtopic ... nder+belly

Slender Belly
I dont really get this! Are you proud of it? Why do you show it to all of us who didn't knew what an asshole you were (are?).

Yeah yeah. It's always nice to have some new people in the community.
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

SlenderBelly wrote:And if I wanted to run an elasto mania website I would just buy out The Moposite :)
wtf? Is it only me who thinks this is just pure arrogance?
Slender, if youre serious I can welcome you back, but if youre here to 'promote yourself' or whatever then you may as well go back to your "larger sites"
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

chux wrote:
SlenderBelly wrote:And if I wanted to run an elasto mania website I would just buy out The Moposite :)
wtf? Is it only me who thinks this is just pure arrogance?
Slender, if youre serious I can welcome you back, but if youre here to 'promote yourself' or whatever then you may as well go back to your "larger sites"
I wasnt being arrogant. I was being serious, I aquire websites amongst other things basically as a living. So, if I wanted to I could offer to aquire the Moposite. What is so arrogant about that?

Slender Gut ;)

PS. I am not here to promote myself......
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

MaZ wrote:
SlenderBelly wrote:well, to give you some idea of what went on all those months ago take a look at these:

Slender Belly
I dont really get this! Are you proud of it? Why do you show it to all of us who didn't knew what an asshole you were (are?).

Yeah yeah. It's always nice to have some new people in the community.
I just thought that people would be a little confused, so yes, I gave some links to see what I had done. If you guys dont want me back then I will leave, im not forcing my stay here.....
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Well ok, something else then. Have you played some elma lately? :roll:
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Flat Tracker wrote:Well ok, something else then. Have you played some elma lately? :roll:
well, I used to play it a lot, so much that I got sick of it. I dont play it much anymore. Why the eye rolls?

Slender Gut ;)
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Because I didn't really exspect you'd played elma.
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Ok...Im not saying you should go or anything, its just this is the only place Ive seen you post, and visiting an Elma forum without playing Elma just seems so damn pointless.
So if youre not here because of Elma, and youre not here to advertise yourself or your sites...why?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

It's "Slender Belly's Return".
In cinema around half july. :wink:
m0nkeii
Kuski

Post by m0nkeii »

you're 15 mate i dont really believe that you 'make a living' from websites when you're not even old enough to leave school
Image Click the m0nkeii! Click it! | A
| tt=47:31,02 | wc4= 100th |
i3
Kuski

Post by i3 »

I'm totaly new here so I don't know you, but welcome back! (would like to see your previous posts :P )
one of those who höyls and höyls (well, not that much now... but soon...) but never goes pro!
Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me to your signature to help me spread!
The_BoneLESS
38mins club

Post by The_BoneLESS »

i3 wrote:I'm totaly new here so I don't know you, but welcome back! (would like to see your previous posts :P )
Check his second post !

Slender Belly
i3
Kuski

Post by i3 »

The_BoneLESS wrote:...all that blahblah...
oh... sorry.. din't notice at first... :oops:
one of those who höyls and höyls (well, not that much now... but soon...) but never goes pro!
Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me to your signature to help me spread!
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

m0nkeii wrote:you're 15 mate i dont really believe that you 'make a living' from websites when you're not even old enough to leave school
1. I actually earn a substantial amount of money via the internet, I would expect that by the time i am 16 I will be earning something similar to an adults annual wage.

2. You can legally leave school in Victoria, Aus, when your 15 if im not mistaken?
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

chux wrote:Ok...Im not saying you should go or anything, its just this is the only place Ive seen you post, and visiting an Elma forum without playing Elma just seems so damn pointless.
So if youre not here because of Elma, and youre not here to advertise yourself or your sites...why?
I still do play elma a little. Just felt like comming back and making the occasional post. Thats all, and I didnt want people starting to ask why I was here if I was banned. So, I just posted to clear it up.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

m0nkeii wrote:you're 15 mate i dont really believe that you 'make a living' from websites when you're not even old enough to leave school
hrmm, are you thinking this because your only 15-16 and cant imagine it being possible?
m0nkeii's website wrote:02/07/88
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Well, I hope you aren't doing websites because you starve to death if you don't deserve money. Maybe that is the reason of your silly behaviour, because you miss parents to learn you to be reasonable and stuff.
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

how could we ever forget you?
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

tijsjoris wrote:Well, I hope you aren't doing websites because you starve to death if you don't deserve money. Maybe that is the reason of your silly behaviour, because you miss parents to learn you to be reasonable and stuff.
Doing websites? You mean designing them? Well I do a little of that. Mainly I run my hosting business, I don't really understand what you were saying about starving to death.... I do have parents that teach me to be reasonable, just because I exploded once on some forum doesnt mean im an idiot....in real life im a normal mature person.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Yeah well, you said you manage website stuff and all as a living, but I replaced that with for. And well, I can imagine you're a very normal person when you exploded once at a forum. But that's not the case ehm?
You exploded like 100 times and got banned. Even then I would have thought, you're just having fun, got new computer and testing out some stuff. But coming back, that really proves YOU are an IDIOT.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

tijsjoris wrote:Yeah well, you said you manage website stuff and all as a living, but I replaced that with for. And well, I can imagine you're a very normal person when you exploded once at a forum. But that's not the case ehm?
You exploded like 100 times and got banned. Even then I would have thought, you're just having fun, got new computer and testing out some stuff. But coming back, that really proves YOU are an IDIOT.
No I am not an idiot.
Chris Penrose
Donator duck

Post by Chris Penrose »

Well, if Slender Belly is back, I guess it's time for Penhorse's comeback also. I'll reinstall elma later. Don't expect too much activity from me though.

Oh, and I thought this would be worth quoting:
Slender Belly wrote:Whoever said Moposite has quality levels is totally wrecking themselves because I stole all of their levels. HAHA. So if they have quility levels so do I. GET OUT OF THAT ONE.

And do you people want to know why I am pissing you all of?

It's because I am sick of mopolauta so before I go I just wanted to piss you all off cause its funny to see all of you carrying on.

Dont worry. I wont make a another account. Mopolauta is gettin' boring.

So, well, enjoy your lives and may elma bring you happyness (sad).

BANG! The fireworks are flying as I make my last post, i might make another if someone says some shit.

But officially, ITS OVER, You can go back to the boring hoyling you do in peice.

HOOOOORAY.

Bye, Bye sweet elma fans.

PS. I may only be a 14 year old boy, but you wait, i'll make it big, watch out on the telly for the name Daniel Santo, because one day you will hear it, i'm not dreaming, im telling the facts.

SO LONG........................................................
Man, what a fucktard.
Watch the birdy...
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

praise lord pen-rose!
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Chris Penrose wrote:Well, if Slender Belly is back, I guess it's time for Penhorse's comeback also. I'll reinstall elma later. Don't expect too much activity from me though.

Oh, and I thought this would be worth quoting:
Slender Belly wrote:Whoever said Moposite has quality levels is totally wrecking themselves because I stole all of their levels. HAHA. So if they have quility levels so do I. GET OUT OF THAT ONE.

And do you people want to know why I am pissing you all of?

It's because I am sick of mopolauta so before I go I just wanted to piss you all off cause its funny to see all of you carrying on.

Dont worry. I wont make a another account. Mopolauta is gettin' boring.

So, well, enjoy your lives and may elma bring you happyness (sad).

BANG! The fireworks are flying as I make my last post, i might make another if someone says some shit.

But officially, ITS OVER, You can go back to the boring hoyling you do in peice.

HOOOOORAY.

Bye, Bye sweet elma fans.

PS. I may only be a 14 year old boy, but you wait, i'll make it big, watch out on the telly for the name Daniel Santo, because one day you will hear it, i'm not dreaming, im telling the facts.

SO LONG........................................................
Man, what a fucktard.
I said I was sorry, GEEZ......
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

slender u will be on my shit-list for always.

what a newb.....
Proud Member Of RDK
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Whaaa? Mr Chalgrove has returned!
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

petsen wrote:slender u will be on my shit-list for always.

what a newb.....
thats fine.

I can atleast say I tried to reconcile with you guys but I guess it was in vein.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Yeah, I guess so. :P

*evil laughing*