I have insider information regarding Elasto Mania

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

DarkSky
Kuski

I have insider information regarding Elasto Mania

Post by DarkSky »

I have insider information regarding Elasto Mania. I have been talking with one Balazs and I have certain information that at this time I can not make public. So, for now, I will just make you all die from curiousity :)

Good Day ;)
Juzam
38mins club

Post by Juzam »

oooo. what can this be!??
i'm so curious...nat

such lame topic
---Juzam---
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Juzam wrote:oooo. what can this be!??
i'm so curious...nat

such lame topic
heh, if only you knew what I knew......
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

omgaad iz it reversed alo or 3d elma?!?1+1 ;S
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Zweq wrote:omgaad iz it reversed alo or 3d elma?!?1+1 ;S
your all thinking im just being an idiot, but in reality I know some very important news which I wish I could tell, but I cant, I am under specific instuction from Balazs not to realise the information. This is not a joke.
Boomer
39mins club
Team: LOS

Post by Boomer »

SlenderBelly wrote:This is not a joke.
Yeay, Right.
Team LOS website

<jaytea> uh milk was invented in 1966
-
<teh_mila> bah, fucked up nice labpro ride cause i almost fell of the chair:)
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Boomer_88 wrote:
SlenderBelly wrote:This is not a joke.
Yeay, Right.
gah, dont worry then, you will all find out in half a years time with the rest of the public.
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

SlenderBelly wrote: your all thinking im just being an idiot,
thats right
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Lukazz wrote:
SlenderBelly wrote: your all thinking im just being an idiot,
thats right
heh, I could be a bit of a tight ass to Balazs and post his email for all to see, and prove it to you all, but thats not going happen as I dont want to get into his bad books :)
Olliz
Kuski

Post by Olliz »

I heard Balzz is making a impasibel Multiplayer RPG elma -- you can choose from 50487 different occupations, such as: höylä, lazy web admin, rec-begger, save/load xiiter, weird hungarian, famous levelmaker, noob, finjävel etc!

cant wait, dude!
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Olliz wrote:I heard Balzz is making a impasibel Multiplayer RPG elma -- you can choose from 50487 different occupations, such as: höylä, lazy web admin, rec-begger, save/load xiiter, weird hungarian, famous levelmaker, noob, finjävel etc!

cant wait, dude!
say that in english?

EDIT: On second look it appears to be some random insulting slur in broken english...how impressive :roll:
Last edited by DarkSky on 7 Sep 2004, 09:22, edited 1 time in total.
Olliz
Kuski

Post by Olliz »

If you have troubles understanding, then you dont belong here :wink:
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Olliz wrote:If you have troubles understanding, then you dont belong here :wink:
EDIT: On second look it appears to be some random insulting slur in broken english...how impressive Rolling Eyes
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

Olliz wrote:I heard Balzz is making a impasibel Multiplayer RPG elma -- you can choose from 50487 different occupations, such as: höylä, lazy web admin, rec-begger, save/load xiiter, weird hungarian, famous levelmaker, noob, finjävel etc!

cant wait, dude!
i guess this ppl here in school thinks im crazy cus im so this: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Zweq wrote:

cant wait, dude!
i guess this ppl here in school thinks im crazy cus im so this: :lol: :lol: :lol:
right....
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

you are just too much into your own elma scene slenderbely, dont understand across scene huomour ;S
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Zweq wrote:you are just too much into your own elma scene slenderbely, dont understand across scene huomour ;S
thats humour?
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

anyone with actual valuable information, would keep quiet about it and see no need to make a bragging topic
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
Juzam
38mins club

Post by Juzam »

SlenderBelly wrote:
Juzam wrote:oooo. what can this be!??
i'm so curious...nat

such lame topic
heh, if only you knew what I knew......

couldnt care less
---Juzam---
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

sierra wrote:anyone with actual valuable information, would keep quiet about it and see no need to make a bragging topic
sorry, I just couldnt keep it in...
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

SlenderBelly wrote:
Zweq wrote:you are just too much into your own elma scene slenderbely, dont understand across scene huomour ;S
thats humour?
yes it is :) just like i said, you dont understand it, but this is off topic now. Great news anyway if balazs is working on something new
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

omg, first positive feedback
[carebox]
MJXII
Kuski

Post by MJXII »

Back to negative: omg what an incredibly lame topic 8O
Juble
Hat tricker

Post by Juble »

I think someones bored, ie: zweq d:D
bob
Kuski

Post by bob »

i bet abula knows.
mcleod
Epsilon
Kuski

Post by Epsilon »

Well it is indeed great news if balazs is working on something new. Nevertheless, regarding SlenderBelly's past on mopolauta and elma scene at general, I highly doubt that he talks truth. That's for two simple reasons : At first, as I can remember, all of the previous "amazing" information that was brought to us by him (eg. "THE MOPOSITE IS CLOSING DOWN!!!11" ) were, of course, crap. Second, Why will Balazs tell such secret to a random mongo like SlenderBelly?
But really... It's rather sad now to see SlenderBelly again with his amazing information.
Epsilon | TT : 45:42,82 | Elma Around the World | Smile levpack
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Epsilon wrote:Well it is indeed great news if balazs is working on something new. Nevertheless, regarding SlenderBelly's past on mopolauta and elma scene at general, I highly doubt that he talks truth. That's for two simple reasons : At first, as I can remember, all of the previous "amazing" information that was brought to us by him (eg. "THE MOPOSITE IS CLOSING DOWN!!!11" ) were, of course, crap. Second, Why will Balazs tell such secret to a random mongo like SlenderBelly?
But really... It's rather sad now to see SlenderBelly again with his amazing information.
he told me because I was communicating with him about the possibility of purchasing full rights to Elasto Mania, however that is a totally different story and will no longer be going through. The 'moposite site is closing down' posts were a completely different story. That was when i had gone crazy, and I was a very different person back then to you guys. I have changed. Abula DOES NOT KNOW, however I am considering telling him. Thanks.
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

Can't you tell just a tiny bit of information what sector of the game does it concern? I'm curious ;)
Epsilon
Kuski

Post by Epsilon »

SlenderBelly wrote:The 'moposite site is closing down' posts were a completely different story
Different story, same person.

(Buying full rights of this game? I don't believe this shit!)
Last edited by Epsilon on 7 Sep 2004, 13:52, edited 1 time in total.
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

cant wait, dude!
OT: hehe that would rock! i would chose "instant battle lev maker"
anyway ----------MO---R----*----------F----**--------S--T----- ok?
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

gah, dont worry about it. I am requesting this thread be closed as you guys cant handle anything slightly out of the ordinary. When the news is finally public I will refer you all back to this thread and say "told you so".

Good day...
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

SlenderBelly wrote:
Zweq wrote:omgaad iz it reversed alo or 3d elma?!?1+1 ;S
your all thinking im just being an idiot, but in reality I know some very important news which I wish I could tell, but I cant, I am under specific instuction from Balazs not to realise the information. This is not a joke.
I can't really be important, because its about elma...
And you are an idiot, either because you made that up or because you got real info and you tell us about it in this way...
Personally i dont belive you...
Would be good if you said the truth....
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

positive feedback no2.

man thats something great in a long time if there wont be any 3D, reverse alo, teleports or other "great" featurez. maybe turning around will be slower :D :D anyway, SB, nice to let us die here dont knowing anything, haeh.
39:37,91
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

just have to get this off my shoulders: slenderbully you are the most irritating person ever in the scene, can't believe how much you piss me off :evil:
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Hmm, yeh, if Balazs is making a new version of elma that's of course good (if he don't read the 'bad' posts in New Versions thread here :)).

But, SlenderBelly, i wonder what kind of response you were thinking you would get after those opening posts?
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
Epsilon
Kuski

Post by Epsilon »

SlenderBelly wrote:gah, dont worry about it. I am requesting this thread be closed as you guys cant handle anything slightly out of the ordinary. When the news is finally public I will refer you all back to this thread and say "told you so".
God, I can't believe this. You have proved yourself to be one of the biggest mongos on this earth and in elma scene in particular, and you blame us for not being able to handle a conversation. That's so ridiculous. You're acting like you're 8 years old (I won't wonder if that's what you indeed are), If you do know a secret, just shut the f*ck up and don't come here bragging! And really, did you except us to just not say a thing after your first post?
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

LOL you're like that guy zinken on Qnet. :lol:

Somehow I thought you had changed (though hard to believe), but you hadn't.. :x sad for you.

:roll:
Viper_KillerGuy
PHPer

Post by Viper_KillerGuy »

"I have been talking with _one_ Balazs and I have certain information"

what'd you do? look through the phonebook to find someone named balazs and make him read from a script you'd prepared
Schumi
39mins club

Post by Schumi »

SB wrote: I have insider information regarding Elasto Mania. I have been talking with one Balazs and I have certain information that at this time I can not make public. So, for now, I will just make you all die from curiousity

OKAY. It must be a joke. I have spoken with Balázs many times. He said that he had many ideas but he had no time. He wants to make something. But dunno what and when.
SlenderBelly: don't write shit things ok? :evil:
Elasto Mania - 34:22.20 | #416 - 12. April 2021
Ancient Internals
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

I have insider information regarding SlenderBelly.
-> He is full of shit.
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
Sparrow
Kuski

Post by Sparrow »

because of people like slendershit i'm sorry there is no ignore option on lauta...would be so nice if i could just nat c his posts
when i think he can't be a bigger mango than he is he surprises me over and over again.
is he trying to be the mango or has god played so cruely with his parents and gave them sach idiath for kid...
i wonder
Sparrow
Kuski

Post by Sparrow »

and yeah...
cause i nat whane waste 10-15secs to try read his posts i'll just ez skip his topics...
starting now 8)
feel better already :wink:
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Slender, for your next post here, could you just ignore all those after dz and answer his question if it's possible? :)
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
Totti
Kuski

Post by Totti »

Ey slender, you know you´ve been my best elma friend for ages, i´ve always loved your posts and topics and i really appreciate your work on elastomaniac.com

NOW TELL ME THE FARKING SECRET!!

;););););)
Xupacabra
Kuski

Post by Xupacabra »

Slender, you're only looking for attention.

and you all are giving it to him.
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

Ez delete topic....
my opinion atleast
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

Xupacabra wrote:Slender, you're only looking for attention.

and you all are giving it to him.
I agree... sorry

(Oooops, I gave him some attention again)
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

dz wrote:Can't you tell just a tiny bit of information what sector of the game does it concern? I'm curious ;)
it regards the entire game. I am telling the truth, so if you chose not to believe me thats your own paragotive, however once the news becomes public it will be proven.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Now if he will own the rights of elastomania as he say
for the 6th billion time I will not be owning the rights to elma.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

SlenderBelly wrote:
dz wrote:Can't you tell just a tiny bit of information what sector of the game does it concern? I'm curious ;)
it regards the entire game. I am telling the truth, so if you chose not to believe me thats your own paragotive, however once the news becomes public it will be proven.
i personally think that its possible youre telling the truth, like really you would seem v nice guy to someone who doesnt know your background, so balazs could have slipped something 'maybe ill do a new elma version' and you just didnt notice the maybe? :S anyways the tune of this topic is really lol, 'hey boyz i know a secret, cant tell ya He He=)' like i would do a topic, 'omgaad i got a wr, nat tell ya which lev and waht timz' ;S oo kalakeittoa ->