Zaraptor = Toringe ??

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

sierra
39mins club

Zaraptor = Toringe ??

Post by sierra »

Ok before you guys get mad I'm not really serious with this topic it's more of a fun brainteaser sort of thing. Before you write off the question at all here are some very interesting pieces of evidence to suggest it is true...

1) zarapTOR. TORinge. some kind of secret clue he set up for us to follow?

2) zaraptor comes from same hometown as MJXII. there are thousands of towns in England, and yet so few elma players. what are the chances that 2 guys with TT under 42 would both be from same town? Even MORE interesting is that Toringe is really good friends with MJXII, so he would probably know the name of this town very well.

3) Tor was out of the scene for a while. Zaraptor didn't send his times to moposite either. Same week that Tor comes back and does 3 WRs, zaraptor does like 40 new times or something?? Coincidence !!??!?!!?

4) zaraptor is extremely fucking good. he has battleskills much greater than you would expect from somebody who has played for such a short period of time. these skills, however, would easily be demonstrated by Tor.

5) zaraptor has not met up with MJXII even though they apparently live like 15 mins away from each other. when you consider how rare it is for UK kuskis to even exist, surely he would pounce on the opportunity?

6) maybe MJXII asked Tor to set up phantom nick to make sure i don't become UK #1 ?

7) maybe Tor set up phantom nick to get lazy MJXII to improve quicker?

:?
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

8) Maybe you're paranoid? 8)
Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

lol?

Post by Luther »

ye and maybe Sierra really is Jaytea ;SSSS
Nekit for president
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

haeh...most likely. Just as dmd = toringe = zweq like some noob thought long time ago, =)

You know what, maybe I'm fakenickening too, and is my massive amount of postage only due to a depressive bartek. :roll:
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

how did zarapTOR battle in #battle while toringe was at his parents and didn't have internet access?

why does this seem like some lame promotional stunt for yourself, to mention that, besides from zaraptor, you would be UK #1?
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

J-sim wrote:why does this seem like some lame promotional stunt for yourself, to mention that, besides from zaraptor, you would be UK #1?
actually not true. MJXII has better tt than mine, but it is possible that one day i will beat him.

Some more points to consider:

How many times have the two of them been photographed in the same room together? I think none.

Both are pretty much quiet guys in scene i.e. rarely IRCing, rarely on lauta, never ever bangoing.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

You're toying with us. :wink: You want us to give annoyed reactons to your lousy, faulty statement.

I know, and I understand; It's So Easy To Get Bored.
Dynamo
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by Dynamo »

Holy hotdog buns batman! He's totally right! :P
Total Time: 38:35,14
jonsterion
Kuski

Post by jonsterion »

Toringe = Zaraptor = Balász Rózsa 8)

And ye, I´ve noticed he´s a very skilled player in battle and it´s not very common to see a 'rookie' making so good times in few months...
belele
MJXII
Kuski

Post by MJXII »

Sierra: do us all a favour and stfu :?

btw, as regards #6: There has never been any danger of you being UK#1. If zaraptor wasn't there I would have sent in my times more often to keep you from being the best :wink:

You Will Never Be The Best :D
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

Ok before you guys get mad I'm not really serious with this topic it's more of a fun brainteaser sort of thing. Before you write off the question at all here are some very interesting pieces of evidence to suggest it is true...
So i don't get why some guys even get annoyed this was very funney to read.
how did zarapTOR battle in #battle while toringe was at his parents and didn't have internet access?
Were you ever at his parents and see him not have acces to internet?? That would be perfect opportunity to get new IRC adress.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
The_BoneLESS
38mins club

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Actually, zaraptor ain't that new...maybe to the scene but i remember he was in all OoK! contests and made some serious times in them...that was maybe a year ago, don't really remember

Pretty sure zaraptor is just very talented and improves pretty fast, just like you Sierra... you could be zaraptor too 8O
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
psteve
Kuski

Post by psteve »

im really pro that whane 'start again' being n00b and working way to teh topz. guess which 1 :wink:

NAT. lol ciara
I am a Flying Spaghetti Monsterian. My God has noodly appendage. The reduction in pirates is the cause of global warming.
Dynamo
38mins club

Post by Dynamo »

Im secretly bartek....which means i must be t0r
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

In Fact I'm The Seventh Son.

Maybe zaraptor = bartek = toringe = dynamo = abula = dz = sierra = juski = psy = mjxii = psteve = jonsi = jsim = luther = ramone = magicman = nostrada = madman = ciph = jeppe = tura = px = balazs = Bill Gates??! 8O

Who had ever thought that?
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

There's no way nostrada is in that equsion cause nostrada=Memphis

RESPECT
yoosef
Kuski

Post by yoosef »

i couldnt agree more with J-sim.
Xhomaz
Kuski
Team: LOS

Post by Xhomaz »

Another thing... When I arranged LOS CUP 2 about a year ago, there were 10 rounds. zaraptor only participated in the first round, and t0r only participated in last round! Coincidence? I think this: not.
8)
Team LOS website
I'll stop stabbing when you stop screaming
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

omg zaraptor mix of zamppe and toringe, ZArapTOR, dunno what that RAP means but it might be something hiphoprelated...
Boomer
39mins club

Post by Boomer »

John wrote:omg zaraptor mix of zamppe and toringe, ZArapTOR, dunno what that RAP means but it might be something hiphoprelated...
:lol:

John came up with the solution.
Team LOS website

<jaytea> uh milk was invented in 1966
-
<teh_mila> bah, fucked up nice labpro ride cause i almost fell of the chair:)
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

yoosef wrote:i couldnt agree more with J-sim.
well maybe you and him should both fuck off out of my thread and suck each other off
2fast
Kuski

Post by 2fast »

sierra wrote: rarely on lauta, never ever bangoing.

maybe they nat whane be so mongo as yuo
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

John wrote:omg zaraptor mix of zamppe and toringe, ZArapTOR, dunno what that RAP means but it might be something hiphoprelated...

This proves he's nat teh zweq or t0r, i'm sure it's sierra, who would suspect him if he accused himself of stoping from being Uk #1
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
Boomer
39mins club

Post by Boomer »

sierra wrote:well maybe you and him should both fuck off out of my thread and suck each other off
What's wrong, sierra? :(
Team LOS website

-
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

skint0r must be t0r too
[carebox]
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

He's a UK in UAE
OtorK
37mins club

Post by OtorK »

zweq
abula
ramone
psy
toringe
8O
Flyrre
Kuski

Post by Flyrre »

OtorK wrote:zweq
abula
ramone
psy
toringe
8O
OMG, your right. Zaraptor has stolen DNA from all those Kuskis in order to become the ultimate Höyla. :o
[GF] ;)
Dynamo
38mins club

Post by Dynamo »

Wow Bartek........butchered....that's all there is to say :o

btw does neone know why there was like 150 guests on mopolauta a few days ago?
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Isn't it quite easy to figure out? if zaraptor is from uk and t0r from norway, just check IRC host adresses. 1-2-3 and you see he's nat t0r.

And sierre, take it ez boy boy, no need to get angrey. When newer players get's better than you it can get frustating, I know, but you just have to deal with it, that is freaking how everythings is!!!1!11111oneone
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

lol @ noobs crying in my topic. yea i said noobs, you guys are fucking noobs at thinking. go read the first line of what i said, why don't you.

dicks
Boomer
39mins club

Post by Boomer »

Sierra, you are taking this game to serious.. yeah, I know what you wrote up there ^, but it isn't bad to be the 2:nd best UK Kuski ore even the 3:rd best... :roll:
Team LOS website

-
Crazy
The Höylä

Post by Crazy »

when do mods enter this and ban cuz of disturbing/offensive language? Sierra doesn't use a language that fits in here. I've seen Abula delete texts that has been less offensive.
ARTISTRY is in the eye of the Beholder -||- TT Höylä Mission: 10.48.43 -||- Best Times: Tutorial1 -||- höylä
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

Boomer: I think you misunderstood what he said...
Crazy: You are overreacting....

zrex
wezz
quinn
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
Boomer
39mins club

Post by Boomer »

Juski wrote:Boomer: I think you misunderstood what he said...
Yeah, but none have got angry, imo. Except Sierra. I agree with Crazy, though. At least he could be given a warning.
Team LOS website

-
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

Boomer wrote:
Juski wrote:Boomer: I think you misunderstood what he said...
Yeah, but none have got angry, imo. Except Sierra. I agree with Crazy, though. At least he could be given a warning.
He do not take this game seriously, he did this as a joke not to blaim toringe from him not being 1st in UK.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

Maybe you should all stop guessing how others are feeling. I know zaraptor found this funny. And why should Toringe care at all, zaraptor and I are both nobodies to him. You act as though this is a direct insult to both of them; frankly, it's more of a compliment. And anyone who genuinely thinks I care about my placing in the UK tt table obviously doesn't know me very well.
twipley
Kuski

Post by twipley »

sierra, I find your analyse interresting, but nothing more. And nobody should think it's true; it's, in it's form, purely hypothetical.

sierra didn't prove this for himself, so we shouldn't be affected by his unproved thesis. he just illustrated the various points for peepz who wanted to know more about his (...unprobable, or whatever) hypothesis

actually, he has been insulted the first, as far as I can know, but it's true he tried to put on the more points he could (trying to pursue his thesis), even if some (perhaps) weren't of any clear evidence.

anyway, I just wanted to clear things out. maybe I even misunderstood some points.

Briefly, I find every thought interesting, and I think people should continue writing them so that it keeps ... you know, the scene, us ... alive

Edit: What was that first post? You know, fatigue isn't an excuse.
Last edited by twipley on 23 Apr 2005, 03:37, edited 4 times in total.
twipley
Kuski

Post by twipley »

you're right; nothing's serious, not even the fact that we posted at the same time. maybe I talked too much (oops). j ust look at the clock you see 12:34 too often!

Edit: That second post wasn't even better. Maybe I should stop commenting all my previous posts; I got a life, after all.
Last edited by twipley on 23 Apr 2005, 03:39, edited 1 time in total.
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

Since its introduction into quantum chemistry in the late 1960s by Cízek and Paldus coupled cluster theory has emerged as perhaps the most reliable, yet computationally affordable method for the approximate solution of the electronic Schrödinger equation and the prediction of molecular properties. The purpose of this chapter is to provide computational chemists who seek a deeper knowledge of coupled cluster theory with the background necessary to understand the extensive literature on this important ab initio technique.

In spite of the method's present utility and popularity, the quantum chemical community was slow to accept coupled cluster theory, perhaps because the earliest researchers in the field used elegant but unfamiliar mathematical tools such as Feynman-like diagrams and second-quantization to derive working equations. Nearly ten years after the essential contributions of Paldus and Cízek, Hurley presented a re-derivation of the coupled cluster doubles (CCD) equations in terms which were more familiar to quantum chemists. Soon thereafter Monkhorst developed a general coupled cluster response theory for calculating molecular properties. By the end of the 1970s, computer implementations of the theory for realistic systems began to appear as the groups of Popleand Bartlett each developed and tested spin-orbital CCD programs. A few years later, Purvis and Bartlett derived the coupled cluster singles and doubles (CCSD) equations and implemented them in a practical computer program. Since that pioneering achievement, the popularity of coupled cluster methods has blossomed, and tremendous efforts have been made in the construction of highly efficient CCSD energy codes, inclusion of higher excitations in the coupled cluster wavefunction spin-adaptation of open-shell methods, as well as development of analytic first and second energy derivatives, and methods to treat excited states.

In the following section, we will use the cluster function approach developed by Sinanoglu to justify the well-known exponential form of the coupled cluster wavefunction. This task requires use of the mathematical technique known as second-quantization (also called ``occupation-number'' formalism), and we introduce important concepts as they are needed. We then construct the operator equations of coupled cluster theory and address issues such as the Hausdorff expansion, variational approaches, and an eigenvalue perspective on the coupled cluster problem. In the next section, we develop a set of algebraic and diagrammatic tools needed to derive programmable equations for the CCSD method, and, using these tools, we discuss the property of the energy known as size extensivity. Next, we examine the relationship between the coupled cluster equations and those of finite-order many-body perturbation theory, leading to an explanation of the popular (T) correction implemented in many quantum chemical program packages. We then discuss some of the issues associated with an efficient computer implementation of coupled-cluster-like equations, such as matrix formulations, intermediate factorization, spin and spatial symmetry simplifications, and atomic-orbital-based algorithms. Finally, we describe some of the latest developments in the theory, including the implementation of open-shell Brueckner methods, an area of coupled cluster theory which in recent years has proven to be valuable for a number of difficult open-shell symmetry-breaking problems.

We would like to stress that this chapter is a review of coupled cluster theory. It is not primarily intended to provide an analysis of the numerical performance of the coupled cluster model, and we direct readers in search of such information to several recent publications. Instead, we offer a detailed explanation of the most important aspects of coupled cluster theory at a level appropriate for the general computational chemistry community. Although many of the topics described here have been discussed by other authors. this chapter is unique in that it attempts to provide a concise, practical introduction to the mathematical techniques of coupled cluster theory (both algebraic and diagrammatic), as well as a discussion of the efficient implementation of the method on high-performance computers, in a manner accessible to newcomers to the field.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

nice jaytea
[carebox]
Dynamo
38mins club

Post by Dynamo »

so...what book/site did u take that out of?
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

Dynamo wrote:so...what book/site did u take that out of?
omg..HOW U KNOW? i wanted ppl to think i freestyled it but now youve exposed me
Juble
Hat tricker

Post by Juble »

thanks jaytea for the info, even though it was totally irrelevant, just like 95% of the posts in this topic :lol:
Flatley
Kuski

Post by Flatley »

tijsjoris wrote:haeh...most likely. Just as dmd = toringe = zweq like some noob thought long time ago, =)
OMG. I thought they were... :P
The first joiner of EK. Having the best IQ (ATM) :) Organized MET2002, 2003 and 2004. Organized EEC. Being active all the time, but not höyling like hell. Like the music that Queen and Stratovarius play. Favourite pages: arzen25.fw.hu www.elastokings.tk www.elastomania.hu www.moposite.com www.stratovarius.com
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

me and luther are the same person btw
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

i thought luther was an anti-social dweeb who spends his life hoyling for times zampper makes with ease, and i thought you were some reject aussie whose parents sent to the other side of the world to get away from you
poppa_j
Kuski

Post by poppa_j »

I heard some rumor that zaraptor use to wear the "lusekofta"... is that a clue.. :)
Apple Pie Pussy Action Supercross and Elastomania Team || Old APP site
jordan11
Kuski

Post by jordan11 »

Jordan11= Im the Duke of Buckingham! :o
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Sincerly, lord jordan11.

But the main question here is 't0r = zarapt0r ?'