So are you a teamswitcher?

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Jonas
Kuski

So are you a teamswitcher?

Post by Jonas »

Curious of how many teams a kuski has been in during the years he has played. Just tell which teams you have been in and if you remember during which period or at least for how many years you´ve played and how many teams you´ve been in. We all know that many teams come and go and kuskis swap around but let´s see how many teams there really has existed :)....I for myself can only remember 3 teams I´ve been in and i hope that´s all....
I´ve played for maybe 5 years.

I guess I was in [HTML] for a pretty long time, at least the year 2002, don´t remember who started that team but I think it was some australian dude who doesn´t play anymore. Naybe i´m wrong.

My other real team was one I started with my fellow swedes [SEKT]. I think this was during a time under the year 2003.
M
y present team is [GF] which was started in the end of the last year by Ramzi and Quinn and I joined shortly after. My hopes is during the rest of my elmatime I´ll stay in this team :)

I might have been in some other team but only under a very short period of time which I don´t remember (a guess is cEp and if someone remebers this please tell).
But the summary is 3 teams (maybe 4) under 5 years.
TT: 43:18:94 Jonas [GF]
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

So, why don't you remember these other teams? When talking about team changing, and the guys who do it, then there's always teams which cease to exists after a few eeks already. Writing also these down should be neccesary for this topic I think.

I have played this game for ~2 years. I joined MK (MopoKuskis) In June/July of 2003. I won't leave it by now.
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

played for ~5 years, "active" in the scene since 2002, team history:
[tcw] teamcup winners
[LaME] Lamers and Mongos Elma

err.. did i forget a something?
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

I am in MK and always will be because MK is such a longlasting team and that's because our active leaders don't give up, they almost like to work(?) and we got many members so not everyone hgas been able to die at the same time....
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

MK forever 8)
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

i somehow joined SET 3 years ago (once i read at SET teampage, that i joined..i was like wtf?)
still there...
[carebox]
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

joint EA with worst TT ever :wink:
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

me and jaytea made team [PST] in counterstrike days before i even downloaded elma, so it was natural that we would keep the team since then.

i simultaneously joined [MK] about a year ago (less) and have no intention of leaving, even though people always tell me i should :/
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

After one year of no teaming, i decided to create my own team...

Been in [HHIT] since... and i will be in forever... :wink:
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
CMc
39mins club

Post by CMc »

The_BoneLESS wrote:After one year of no teaming, i decided to create my own team...

Been in [HHIT] since... and i will be in forever... :wink:
Some very nice levels on your Team site too I have to say. But they have been hoyled so much that it's almost impossible to get a WR. But thats not going to stop me! 8)
TT: 39:43:40

CMc's Elma Site: 100+ levels, PTL, Hoyla, and Pipe pack. And alot of other crap. http://www.freewebs.com/cmcelma/
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Yes, sierra we don't want you in our team. :P
kinghias
Kuski

Post by kinghias »

i've been in kt since i startet playing elma "seriously" 3 or 4 years ago
jonsterion
Kuski

Post by jonsterion »

TAP was my 1st team and joined teh in March 2004 +/- when I started playing.
The Apple Placers foverer!
belele
Jake
Kuski

Post by Jake »

played since -97,been always in TLR,we formed it 2 years ago with IRL friends.we have always played together and always will.
<MACHINE[]> Zrex is graded ULTIMATE-NOLIFER |8==o~~|
700 battle wins Club - Proud member of TLR - Proud member of #coffee

Reached 10M points in ranks and decided to quit so
Zrex is now known as Jake.
Crypt
Kuski

Post by Crypt »

Lol have been in [AM] for all of my long strenuous years of being a pro elma player :roll: Ill stay with [AM] forever because no other teams will accept me :D
TT ~ 50:42
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

I formed AeG with one of my IRL friends just when we started playing, but he quickly got sick of elma and I was alone in my team, that wasnt so good, so the team ceased to exist, but then only few days later, GuyB asked me to join RDK, I accepted and im still innit, and will never quit!

RDK is IRL friends, except for bEn0m, but he is such nice anyway :)

other members:

GuyB, Rigger, MxB, ViperKiller_Guy , and Mindsurf.
Proud Member Of RDK
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

i joined ODP, then started c0ol, and then started ¿
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Jonas you were in cEp for quite some time if I remember right, between when you where in HTML and SEKT. We didn't have much fun of each other at that time though. :)

When I first started elma I tried joining some excisting teams but failed, then I joined cEp when it was started. (name was used earlier though, and taking to the team together we the guys from the "old" cEp.) It lasted for a long time, but past ~year members has been quitting (elma/the team.) and the team is dead now, site is still up though www.kopaka.dk/cep will still be updated if new records ect. I still use cEp for internal lists (moposite, danish site ect.).

Sometime when I was in cEp I thought it was too inactive so I quitted for joining Xian(dyrox)'s team RH (regius hoylers), but quitted and joined cEp again the day after. Members weren't very good friends, let it be said that way ;) (and couldn't get some members replay for some cup)

Then I formed LaMe ( www.lame.kopaka.dk ). Which was made for external compos and cups. It has exisisted for soon a year I think. How long this will last is impossible to say, but I hope for long.
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

First I was in a school friends team [d`Elma] then when they all stopped playing I made an elite latvian team [AE] which cosisted of 4 players. Then when they all got inactive, I joined [MK]. Then I quitted [MK] and now I'm teamless, would like to join a known team of externalists. Ye.
39:37,91
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

hmmm...

My first team was [LS] (lost souls), with my irl friend rND, but hen he quitted playing elma and i didn't hav team :oops:...

Maybe 5 months later i speaked with StingZor and we got new team [BaM]. Many players was in BaM...

Then OTL asked for bigger team, and then BaM+OTL came WK [Weird Kuskis]...

I just fed up with WK and i desided that i gonna leave WK. After week searching I joined TAH 8) ... Now i will be in TAH forevar :)
Seize the day
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

quack! happei ducklings
Image ^_^
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

raven u also joined MK for few weeks lol
39:37,91
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

Raven- wrote:hmmm...

My first team was [LS] (lost souls), with my irl friend rND, but hen he quitted playing elma and i didn't hav team :oops:...

Maybe 5 months later i speaked with StingZor and we got new team [BaM]. Many players was in BaM...

Then OTL asked for bigger team, and then BaM+OTL came WK [Weird Kuskis]...

I just fed up with WK and i desided that i gonna leave WK. After week searching I joined TAH 8) ... Now i will be in TAH forevar :)
so in other words yes, you are TEH teamswitcher :/
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

8-ball wrote:raven u also joined MK for few weeks lol
raven also tried to join quack, but we had to reject him :<
Image ^_^