World Cup sacrifices

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Post Reply
User avatar
Abula
Moposite admin
Posts: 4409
Joined: 16 May 2002, 23:00
Team: FM
Location: Helsinki
Contact:

World Cup sacrifices

Post by Abula » 7 May 2005, 19:08

Ok, what have you skipped in this week because of Elma?

I skipped one work and school day (same day). Tonight I didn't go to party. I have also skipped some sport trainings. Normal. I sense the WCup is here.

And still, my time sax. Elma is cruel. Soon it's over and I will be free for a few years again.

But what is strange is that I haven't fucked up my sleeping rhythm.
Last edited by Abula on 7 May 2005, 19:35, edited 1 time in total.
40:02,71 (104.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 9x FEM | KOM | Article | UPLOAD

User avatar
danitah
Kuski
Posts: 788
Joined: 24 May 2004, 16:22
Contact:

Post by danitah » 7 May 2005, 19:10

I have skipped much time i usually use for bikeing IRL.
Other than that, i usually sit in front off computer anyway, so...

Luther
37mins club
Posts: 873
Joined: 20 May 2002, 21:20
Team: ICE
Location: Sweden - Gothenburg

Post by Luther » 7 May 2005, 19:11

I skipped one exam, all telephone calls from gf, three days of studying, skipped sleeping one night, didn't eat 1,5 days.
Nekit for president

User avatar
sierra
39mins club
Posts: 2466
Joined: 15 Apr 2004, 22:51

Post by sierra » 7 May 2005, 19:18

didnt go out on the weekend
considering skipping school tomorrow...
[OMG] | TT: 39:26,06 | 27 British Records |PIT
ELMA PRO wrote:does anyone else hate sierra as much as i do? search my posts to find some of his earlier arrogance revealed, and his recent posts indicate blantant "im shit-hot" ism. if someone wants to make the ASF (anti-sierra foundation) i'll put an ugly logo in my signiture

User avatar
zworqy
Kuski
Posts: 3706
Joined: 19 May 2002, 23:17
Location: Lilla Edet, Sweden
Contact:

Post by zworqy » 7 May 2005, 19:30

Only sacrified other elma stuff.
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything

User avatar
Kopaka
39mins club
Posts: 6497
Joined: 23 May 2002, 13:59
Team: LAME
Location: In a northern danish city beating YOUR record.
Contact:

Post by Kopaka » 7 May 2005, 20:10

skipped watching tv and doing other comp/inet stuff. Not all, just did less.

User avatar
Wezz
Kuski
Posts: 612
Joined: 2 Dec 2004, 21:46
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Post by Wezz » 7 May 2005, 20:11

Luther wrote:I skipped one exam, all telephone calls from gf, three days of studying, skipped sleeping one night, didn't eat 1,5 days.
uuuuh, that one is tough! Naah, i know iz a joke :D
Wezz 1-100 Levels - PTL pack - ADLP Pack - CR Pack - My Website - Team Website - Proud member of TEM - DONT WANT A ELMA 2!!! My internal TT: 45:xx:xx - Team TEM TT: 39:xx:xx Image

Luther
37mins club
Posts: 873
Joined: 20 May 2002, 21:20
Team: ICE
Location: Sweden - Gothenburg

Post by Luther » 7 May 2005, 20:16

its _not_ a joke I assure you
Nekit for president

User avatar
sierra
39mins club
Posts: 2466
Joined: 15 Apr 2004, 22:51

Post by sierra » 7 May 2005, 20:39

Heha. Just had big argument with my dad... see he sleeps downstairs next to comp and i sleep upstairs. he's always complaining about noise from the keyboard so i told him tonight he should sleep up in my room, and he is :wink:

man he wasn't happy about that, ez shit talking tomorrow morning :cry:
[OMG] | TT: 39:26,06 | 27 British Records |PIT
ELMA PRO wrote:does anyone else hate sierra as much as i do? search my posts to find some of his earlier arrogance revealed, and his recent posts indicate blantant "im shit-hot" ism. if someone wants to make the ASF (anti-sierra foundation) i'll put an ugly logo in my signiture

User avatar
Lukazz
36mins club
Posts: 5236
Joined: 4 Jul 2004, 12:10

Post by Lukazz » 7 May 2005, 21:04

i skipped playing computer because there were nearly no battles, and so i went to my friends
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65

User avatar
twipley
Kuski
Posts: 756
Joined: 20 Nov 2004, 19:43

Post by twipley » 7 May 2005, 22:07

Luther, you are becoming like the guy in eLMA Crime. Wait 'till the end of the cup, when you have reachen your peak, you'll be in the front of the mirror looking at your pity face. But if you win the cup, that all doesn't matter, of course.

Personally I lost my dog because I forgot to feed him :?
(I played max 2 hours the first day, about 2 hours with the team, then around 3 hours one night, and I think I won't play more)

User avatar
Juski
Kuski
Posts: 2200
Joined: 26 Dec 2003, 20:53
Location: irc://irc.ircnet.org/ranks

Post by Juski » 7 May 2005, 23:14

Lukazz wrote:i skipped playing computer because there were nearly no battles, and so i went to my friends
But yuo didn't skip anything to play Wcup? Because that's what this topic is about you know....
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?

DamRho
Kuski
Posts: 316
Joined: 6 Mar 2005, 23:13
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post by DamRho » 8 May 2005, 00:05

Well I didn't skip anything at all so I suppose that's one of the reasons why 1:20..xx is the best time I can do... of course the remaining reasons are related to my inability to play this game properly, but let's not change subject :roll:

User avatar
twipley
Kuski
Posts: 756
Joined: 20 Nov 2004, 19:43

Post by twipley » 8 May 2005, 01:44

If you do not find your run is clean so there is a way you can improve it, by making it cleaner... sure you can spend some little time succeding a new trick, that will make your time drop of some seconds. Tricks are hard to do in this level, but you have to know how to control your bike a little and have the motivation to go somewhere. Not that hard, I can assure you.

User avatar
jaytea
37mins club
Posts: 1000
Joined: 22 May 2004, 08:45

Post by jaytea » 8 May 2005, 03:05

twipley, why is it your comments are always irrelevant and distant??

User avatar
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Posts: 4604
Joined: 7 Sep 2003, 00:30
Team: HHIT
Location: Dangerously close to the St-Lawrence River
Contact:

Post by The_BoneLESS » 8 May 2005, 04:47

jaytea wrote:twipley, why is it your comments are always irrelevant and distant??
*cough* drug *cough*... but i'm proud he's on our team :D
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next

User avatar
Revolt
Kuski
Posts: 1100
Joined: 31 May 2003, 12:20
Location: jamming smoke on the water

Post by Revolt » 8 May 2005, 04:56

all i have sacrifised is cs playing time for wcup time
hi

User avatar
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX
Posts: 4009
Joined: 20 May 2002, 21:40
Location: Ramarama, Auckland, New Zealand
Contact:

Post by Ky.Jelly » 8 May 2005, 06:42

Luther wrote:I skipped one exam, all telephone calls from gf, three days of studying, skipped sleeping one night, didn't eat 1,5 days.
ur a freaking idiot, :P sach mongonism, i played wc instead of a couple maps of ut, thats about it
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]

Jonas
Kuski
Posts: 732
Joined: 15 Aug 2002, 08:41
Contact:

Post by Jonas » 8 May 2005, 07:59

I just skipped some poker time.
TT: 43:18:94 Jonas [GF]

User avatar
Jeppe
39mins club
Posts: 324
Joined: 25 Jun 2003, 17:37

Post by Jeppe » 8 May 2005, 08:10

left out teh starcraft and skååred lower points in #ranks

User avatar
Lukazz
36mins club
Posts: 5236
Joined: 4 Jul 2004, 12:10

Post by Lukazz » 8 May 2005, 09:10

Juski wrote:
Lukazz wrote:i skipped playing computer because there were nearly no battles, and so i went to my friends
But yuo didn't skip anything to play Wcup? Because that's what this topic is about you know....
ok then, i skipped nothing
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65

User avatar
Jake
Kuski
Posts: 284
Joined: 7 Mar 2004, 01:12
Location: Kokkola

Post by Jake » 8 May 2005, 10:16

didn´t play battles,well my inet was down most of the time so doesn´t matter, i haven´t played so much other consoles than i used to play.
<MACHINE[]> Zrex is graded ULTIMATE-NOLIFER |8==o~~|
700 battle wins Club - Proud member of TLR - Proud member of #coffee

Reached 10M points in ranks and decided to quit so
Zrex is now known as Jake.

User avatar
magicman
Kuski
Posts: 1011
Joined: 20 Sep 2002, 07:45
Location: Innersjö,Umeå,Sweden!
Contact:

Post by magicman » 8 May 2005, 14:37

i skipped Wcup ... play 2days or smth :>
Team: CF || wc4 pos. 6th || tt: under 42 duno || Metallica... ImageImage

User avatar
dz
first 39tt
Posts: 3745
Joined: 19 May 2002, 15:16
Team: FM
Location: Finland
Contact:

Post by dz » 8 May 2005, 14:46

well i sacrificed 2-3 secs because i was too lazy, i drove my best time on wednesday and then more or less didnt want to play really, it was probably because of one trick that i just didnt like, dame
Last edited by dz on 8 May 2005, 14:56, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
John
first 35tt
Posts: 4694
Joined: 28 Sep 2002, 19:42
Team: WNO
Location: Luleå, Sweden

Post by John » 8 May 2005, 14:48

didnt sacrifice anything, kinda avoided the lev instead...
Image

User avatar
insane guy
Kuski
Posts: 1650
Joined: 22 May 2002, 20:53
Contact:

Post by insane guy » 8 May 2005, 14:50

i haven`t skipped much, nothing from my social life, i only skipped some battles and maybe making some levs, cause i played the lev like 2 hours in total.....
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."

User avatar
twipley
Kuski
Posts: 756
Joined: 20 Nov 2004, 19:43

Post by twipley » 8 May 2005, 22:36

Karlis what were your cup sacrifices, we really wanna hear / or your time spend playin'...

same for that top 3, damn you were all equal! guess you all expected you'd win...

User avatar
twipley
Kuski
Posts: 756
Joined: 20 Nov 2004, 19:43

Post by twipley » 9 May 2005, 01:06

You say that because I'm black!

User avatar
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Posts: 4604
Joined: 7 Sep 2003, 00:30
Team: HHIT
Location: Dangerously close to the St-Lawrence River
Contact:

Post by The_BoneLESS » 9 May 2005, 02:36

Wonder if twipley :

- is a drug adict
- has multiple personnalities
- is simply a strange little guy...

Back on topic, i really didn't sacrifice much beside one hour of mathematics at home...
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next

User avatar
Karlis
Höylä Optimus
Posts: 1081
Joined: 26 Jun 2002, 09:11
Location: Hellsinki

Post by Karlis » 9 May 2005, 04:32

well actually, I didnt skip my work, I was in school, I was in BBQ party thursday and even on a concert at sat night, that's more lif0r than usually

but I guess I can say that I skipped internal höyling :wink:
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men
Image

User avatar
Revolt
Kuski
Posts: 1100
Joined: 31 May 2003, 12:20
Location: jamming smoke on the water

Post by Revolt » 9 May 2005, 06:19

twipley wrote:You say that because I'm black!
quote scary movie 3
hi

veezay
Kuski
Posts: 141
Joined: 15 Jun 2003, 14:13
Team: rotaplask
Location: Kouvola, Finland

Post by veezay » 9 May 2005, 11:43

missed almost every battle there was :(((((
twipley wrote: Personally I lost my dog because I forgot to feed him :?
you mean he died?
Image
Prestigious member of 6.58 Tutor01 club
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club

<ville_j> in addition to ""njoygin"""" footblay i ma """"""""enojying"" rap usic

User avatar
8-ball
39mins club
Posts: 4480
Joined: 9 May 2003, 13:30
Team: BAP
Location: Valmiera, Latvia

Post by 8-ball » 9 May 2005, 14:38

nothing skipped
39:37,91

User avatar
dz
first 39tt
Posts: 3745
Joined: 19 May 2002, 15:16
Team: FM
Location: Finland
Contact:

Post by dz » 9 May 2005, 16:36

8-ball wrote:nothing skipped
braggin' about it dont you

User avatar
magicman
Kuski
Posts: 1011
Joined: 20 Sep 2002, 07:45
Location: Innersjö,Umeå,Sweden!
Contact:

Post by magicman » 15 May 2005, 09:52

uhm nothing...started the höyl at saturday, never played a wc lev this little "ok" /cheer
Team: CF || wc4 pos. 6th || tt: under 42 duno || Metallica... ImageImage

User avatar
Dynamo
38mins club
Posts: 1982
Joined: 30 Oct 2004, 02:53
Team: HHIT
Location: The Heavens

Post by Dynamo » 15 May 2005, 10:53

I personally do my hoyling at night so i never really skip nething but sleep...this Saturday i stayed up until the deadline (which is 5 in the morning in Canada) and the night before (but not for elma) :wink:
Total Time: 38:35,14

User avatar
Karlis
Höylä Optimus
Posts: 1081
Joined: 26 Jun 2002, 09:11
Location: Hellsinki

Post by Karlis » 15 May 2005, 11:09

slept 4h and woke up 7:30 to play, was worth it tho
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men
Image

User avatar
Zweq
35mins club
Posts: 3987
Joined: 28 Nov 2002, 15:54
Location: suo mesta

Post by Zweq » 16 May 2005, 18:53

havent sacrificied much of a shit, only few hours from wow when nattin to do there...
Image

User avatar
sierra
39mins club
Posts: 2466
Joined: 15 Apr 2004, 22:51

Post by sierra » 16 May 2005, 19:49

since 501 i haven't sacrificed anything, and i guess it shows :P
[OMG] | TT: 39:26,06 | 27 British Records |PIT
ELMA PRO wrote:does anyone else hate sierra as much as i do? search my posts to find some of his earlier arrogance revealed, and his recent posts indicate blantant "im shit-hot" ism. if someone wants to make the ASF (anti-sierra foundation) i'll put an ugly logo in my signiture

User avatar
dz
first 39tt
Posts: 3745
Joined: 19 May 2002, 15:16
Team: FM
Location: Finland
Contact:

Post by dz » 24 May 2005, 17:20

Quit my job, nothing that special and unexpected, I just made it a few days earlier than scheduled. :P

MagnusB
Kuski
Posts: 1472
Joined: 12 Nov 2002, 19:43
Location: INTERNET

Post by MagnusB » 24 May 2005, 19:29

8-ball wrote:nothing skipped
That's cool. Keep us updated!

Post Reply