I want World Cup interview's!

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

klisse
Kuski

I want World Cup interview's!

Post by klisse »

Could px please add an interview section (top3 and lev maker)? Would be nice to hear those stories! (like in Master Cup)
If px does not make this section please past your interview's here!
e.g.
1. The first impression
2. Finding the right style
3. Other players reactions and co-operation
4. The most unbelieveable thing that happened
5. Other things worth mentioning
Sparrow
Kuski

Post by Sparrow »

nice idea :)
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

That would be very fine to see. Always fun to read that stuff, has been proven in King Cup and Master Cup.
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

We also need top20 recpacks omg! Like in wcup4.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
twipley
Kuski

Post by twipley »

Thought we could download every rec because of that script
btw WCs always have to be in this period of the year, or even 1-2 weeks later so the university students can play :) (Who would want to play during exams)
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

Ok so interview.

I played level much of the week, not to the max extent of most im guessing, but played around a bit, personally i think level had nice flow to it and was very enjoyable for me to play. I did for sometime have trouble with the hill next to the flower but after watching some recs from Luther and Axxu i pulled it off. The next bit i couldnt really do to well so i sorta gave up. Then about two hours before deadline i decided to have a real good go at finishing the level, i was very nervous about doing this because i really really did not want to die and repeat it all again. took two attempts to get up the hill then i nailed it. didnt do hang but went around and made it easy. as px said i could have done more good tricks but i was sach teh nervous. finally crossed the line with what seem like a close time. i will send rec to whoever wants. Thanks MP for such great lev and px for doing all the work he does.

max love
Ky
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
twipley
Kuski

Re: I want World Cup interview's!

Post by twipley »

lol Kelly I wanted to do that too :) glad you made it! ur the best :D
Revolt
Kuski

Post by Revolt »

Ky.Jelly wrote:Ok so interview.

I played level much of the week, not to the max extent of most im guessing, but played around a bit, personally i think level had nice flow to it and was very enjoyable for me to play. I did for sometime have trouble with the hill next to the flower but after watching some recs from Luther and Axxu i pulled it off. The next bit i couldnt really do to well so i sorta gave up. Then about two hours before deadline i decided to have a real good go at finishing the level, i was very nervous about doing this because i really really did not want to die and repeat it all again. took two attempts to get up the hill then i nailed it. didnt do hang but went around and made it easy. as px said i could have done more good tricks but i was sach teh nervous. finally crossed the line with what seem like a close time. i will send rec to whoever wants. Thanks MP for such great lev and px for doing all the work he does.

max love
Ky
and after all this u had 2 mins :). i love u ky :*
hi