Noobs or new players with not very much game experience

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Gringo
Kuski

Noobs or new players with not very much game experience

Post by Gringo »

HI everyone I'm a noob so I wish to make this topic for other new players that wish to learn this game well and as you know pros stick with pros and noobs with noobs so evrybody i wanna tell you that elma is a great game so i suggest you to play it i already got a little feel of it in special when i maked the Super volt and i have discovered a thing by myself maybe pros now it but i want to know because i realized a counterclockwise supervolt how is that called??? Or is it another discovery in elma! Oh and for evry noob the super volt is done in air by holding down the left arrow and the right arrow! hold them down and its working your going to spin faster but in clockwise! Hope we can make a team out of noobs?? :D 8)
Elma......THE NEW FRONTIER!
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Not meant to be crude or something. But there's more for you out there.

-> http://www.elastomaniac.com
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

counterclockwise supervolt not pasibel ;Z
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Re: Noobs or new players with not very much game experience

Post by John »

Gringo wrote:HI everyone I'm a noob so I wish to make this topic for other new players that wish to learn this game well and as you know pros stick with pros and noobs with noobs so evrybody i wanna tell you that elma is a great game so i suggest you to play it i already got a little feel of it in special when i maked the Super volt and i have discovered a thing by myself maybe pros now it but i want to know because i realized a counterclockwise supervolt how is that called??? Or is it another discovery in elma! Oh and for evry noob the super volt is done in air by holding down the left arrow and the right arrow! hold them down and its working your going to spin faster but in clockwise! Hope we can make a team out of noobs?? :D 8)
maby longest sentence ever? =)
GMan
Kuski

Post by GMan »

No ive heard longer run-on sentences by some guy on another forum i vists often which is actually kinda cool because we play games and stuff and like to make up rules for existing games and make up jokes like this one that had a whole bunch of words and if you pick three it always spelled some thing or some crap like that but i forget anyway i was hoping you guys could help me me on some work from school, its not cheating or anything but i dont get it so i need some help its math so some might not be able to help but i sure hope so.

^ that is a long sentense i just made up, woot.
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ