37:39:xx within one hour is really sickCrazy wrote:37:39,xx (copied from this topic, dunno if correct)tijsjoris wrote:I missed this one out. What was his result on the 1h tt?
36 ez in two hours?
hi 8-ball8-ball wrote:hi zebra
ok sorry didn't rememberBarTek wrote:me and ram got award for it last GAA already.zebra wrote: - Multi WR - Enigma multiWR
k didnt know about Dyrox...he just improved quick so mehtijsjoris wrote:Are you sure? Dyrox has been here for a couple of years.Dynamo wrote:Rookie: Jazka or Tm...maybe add Dyrox in there too (nice skills)I missed this one out. What was his result on the 1h tt?Dynamo wrote:Accomplishment: Tor's 1 hour TT, Axxu's 21 mins ALP
who are those other guys (except 0.01 cheaters) ?Lukazz wrote:I think that's stupid. Dyrox cheated once and now he doesn't cheat! there are some other (good or less good) players, who cheated, and nobody said again that they are cheater, why does everybody think that dyrox is still a cheater, ok bad luck that his state.dat crashed, but that's not a reason to call him cheater...
karlis for example... and darm too (ok, it's hard to cheat at battles )[/quote]Black list (it's the worst shame in Elma scene to get here)
- DarMoeD: cheated 56 WRs and the victory of WCup4
- Weird-AAL = AAL-Owen = Deadelous = Nostrada: cheated about 40 WRs
- mrDJ = Sir Evil X = Satan = EML: cheated many WRs
- mrickx = Tutin = Quido: cheated many WRs
- Samu: cheated one WR
- Elmander: cheated one WR
- Lucian: cheated in WCup4 and internals (not any good times)
- Totalnew: cheated many WRs
- Ambulance: cheated two WRs and stolen & spread others' recs publically
- Karlis: cheated three WRs
- zyntifox: cheated two WRs
- onlainari: million different nicks: cheated (at least) one WR
- MoSH-MaN: cheated one WR
- MrOiZo = oizo!: cheated one WR
ELMA PRO wrote:does anyone else hate sierra as much as i do? search my posts to find some of his earlier arrogance revealed, and his recent posts indicate blantant "im shit-hot" ism. if someone wants to make the ASF (anti-sierra foundation) i'll put an ugly logo in my signiture
There's not too much time left for the second step to be finished. It's just that the process, as it is, takes quite a while.CaeZar wrote:okiz.. You have almost forget that it's GAA now.. :/ But more things to do than elma in life.. Or?