A kind word to Abula regarding status

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

sierra
39mins club

A kind word to Abula regarding status

Post by sierra »

Hey Abula

I gotta say man, having the new status really rocks. When I first checked lauta to see if i had '39mins club' written there I wasn't really that bothered, it was kind of an anticllimax. But I've quickly grown to really feel proud about it. 39mins club isn't amazing anymore I know, but still it is such a famous club to be in, it's the fantasy of everyone who is too slow for it. And such Elma history has been sculpted around the idolisation of the 39mins club. I began to remember how much I yearned this status in the old days, when I really dreamed of it. And so I looked back with a big smile to my beginnings and gave myself a private modest congratulation.

Sure, there might be faster clubs out there, but 39mins really does feel like the coolest.

Your fan

Sierra
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

Oh yea, another thing, just imagine how cool it would be if there actually was a 39 minute club. Like, a bar, where we all went and hung out. Bonded by our 39-ness. Awesome.
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

Post by Luther »

"37 mins Club" not allowed

edit wtf you think I wanna only have a beer with john!?? :(

axxu, xp, kuper, come on now, so that we can sit down have a beer in my 37 min Club VIP room, cuz john is sach leaving for another club soan anyway ¨=)
Nekit for president
Moises
Kuski

Post by Moises »

I bet t0r had lots of fun in 36 mins club when he was the only one and i bet him and zweg has a lot of fun now. :wink:
TT 51:48,77
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

Moises wrote:I bet t0r had lots of fun in 36 mins club when he was the only one and i bet him and zweg has a lot of fun now. :wink:
Omg t0r had all 3 club-girls for his only use :o lackiboi